Close

Likes Likes:  32
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Charlamagne the Nig

I’m so sick of 13% of the population on every commercial and tv show. Now Comedy Central gave some two bit monkey a teebee show. It’s a late night show not that any of them are any good anymore as they used to be funny but, now they are used as a political lefty soapboxes. This nigger they gave a show to calls himself Charlamagne Tha God. How arrogant is that? This jiggabo is know around the black community as someone who has sex with 14 year old girls like Arrh Kelly but, these apes support him anyway without a care just like dog killer Micheal Vick. You should see how racist the commercial for his tv show is. It shows blacks talking about how late night tv is too white and has a white guy jumping around in the background like a retard. Imagine the rolls reversed and the reception it would get. It’s obvious what the agenda is when will everyone wake up and fight back?

Jubal Early
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh, so true. It is hysterical watching even our local TV stations falling all over themselves to present these coons on the news, public affairs programs, and local business commercials. Here we have a fat little YT kid that orchestrates this material. For him it just is a matter of keeping up w the TV down the street, doing what is fashionable on the station
    Least his peers in the industry think he is the "R" word...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m so sick of 13% of the population on every commercial and tv show. Now Comedy Central gave some two bit monkey a teebee show. It’s a late night show not that any of them are any good anymore as they used to be funny but, now they are used as a political lefty soapboxes. This nigger they gave a show to calls himself Charlamagne Tha God. How arrogant is that? This jiggabo is know around the black community as someone who has sex with 14 year old girls like Arrh Kelly but, these apes support him anyway without a care just like dog killer Micheal Vick. You should see how racist the commercial for his tv show is. It shows blacks talking about how late night tv is too white and has a white guy jumping around in the background like a retard. Imagine the rolls reversed and the reception it would get. It’s obvious what the agenda is when will everyone wake up and fight back?
    Well, niggers seem to have taken over as all the gameshow hosts, I guess they need to have them take over as late night hosts as well. America is turning into Africa on steroids.

4. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charlamagne, not Chimpanzee.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Well, niggers seem to have taken over as all the gameshow hosts, I guess they need to have them take over as late night hosts as well. America is turning into Africa on steroids.
    I miss Carson. Nobody can replace him. He kept his politics to himself too.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a rule, I don't watch late night TV, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't watch a nigger hosted show.

In fact, any show that has a nigger guest... click.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    As a rule, I don't watch late night TV, but if I did, I certainly wouldn't watch a nigger hosted show.

In fact, any show that has a nigger guest... click.
    Absolutely!!!!....some stinking nigger comes on? I Immediately change the channel. One of the niggerest niggers on the monkey tube is that piece of shit nigger steve harvey.

As for the nigger monkey Charlie-mainge, I heard of that nigger, before Rush died, Rush did an interview with that nigger and a couple other niggers from Charlie-mainges radio show, the whole interview was niggers whining a d complaining bout slavery and how the nigger gets beat down, man I wanted to call in and ask the nigger panel; Why do niggers murder other niggers a d humans at such a higher rate than others?

Niggers are stinking violent animals...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Isn't Charlemagne the nig nog that ape that hosted Biden where he said if you ain't vote for me you ain't black?
    What a clown world we live in.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't Charlemagne the nig nog that ape that hosted Biden where he said if you ain't vote for me you ain't black?
    What a clown world we live in.
    Alot of cuckservatives used that against Biden saying how insulting it was to the blacks. Whatever cucks. Biden was kind of right. I can't stand him of course but he was right. He does know they always go for the gibs. Even Trump tried to get black voters through gibs with that platinum plan.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Alot of cuckservatives used that against Biden saying how insulting it was to the blacks. Whatever cucks. Biden was kind of right. I can't stand him of course but he was right. He does know they always go for the gibs. Even Trump tried to get black voters through gibs with that platinum plan.

Jigaboos will always vote the way that guarantees more gibbs foe nuffin in their paws.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw an advertisement on the nig tube with a clip of this niggers show. He was ooking on about white supremacy being the biggest threat in America. Yeah right nigger! It's the Klan and Skinheads burning down cities across America whenever something happens they don't agree with.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post