Close

Likes Likes:  12
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Chinese girl brutally punched in random attack in new york

No mention about this in the Media?...Cuomo and De blasio's Nigger Loving New York!

https://theync.com/chinese-girl-brut...n-new-york.htm

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No mention about this in the Media?...Cuomo and De blasio's Nigger Loving New York!

https://theync.com/chinese-girl-brut...n-new-york.htm
    This is what happens when Apes are roaming around. And they painted that BLM Filth in front of Trump tower. I sure hope that nasty beast was arrested. The best justice for a pile of Ape Shit like him is to send his monkey ass to China and let the Chinese Police take care of that savage.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers hate any other minorities getting any attention at all. If another minority gets and attention they will instantly hate that group and turn on them. Niggers hate Asians because they are smart and they work hard. It’s astonishing to me any group that has come to this county gets Americanized in one generation. Looks at Asian people when they come here and then their children speak normal on the phone and if they don’t give you a name you’ll think their white the same goes for Indians, Hispanics and any European. The only hold outs are the nigger as they must skirt around societal rules and carve out their own shady backhanded way of doing shit. When it doesn’t work out for them because they are deviating from societal norms then society beez raycyst!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers hate any other minorities getting any attention at all. If another minority gets and attention they will instantly hate that group and turn on them. Niggers hate Asians because they are smart and they work hard. It’s astonishing to me any group that has come to this county gets Americanized in one generation. Looks at Asian people when they come here and then their children speak normal on the phone and if they don’t give you a name you’ll think their white the same goes for Indians, Hispanics and any European. The only hold outs are the nigger as they must skirt around societal rules and carve out their own shady backhanded way of doing shit. When it doesn’t work out for them because they are deviating from societal norms then society beez raycyst!

Amen...They are Parasites.

5. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when Apes are roaming around. And they painted that BLM Filth in front of Trump tower. I sure hope that nasty beast was arrested. The best justice for a pile of Ape Shit like him is to send his monkey ass to China and let the Chinese Police take care of that savage.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit! Look at the comments. Its full of use of the nigger word.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Holy shit! Look at the comments. Its full of use of the nigger word.

Damn you are right! They show those niggers no mercy!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NYC is not addressing these types of crimes the way they should be.Niggers have been committing violent crimes against Asians for the last year or two.I’ve never heard of any nigger who attacked an Asian being charged with a hate crime or getting a stiff enough to punishment.