Close

Likes Likes:  42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ireland is too cold, needs more gibs muh and has no gun violence says first ever african born Miss Ireland

Miss Ireland Pamela Uba: 'The direct provision system needs to be revamped'

'I just remember landing here, feeling that it was colder, and being aware that there was no gun violence here'

As the first Black Miss Ireland, however, Pamela hadn't seen a contestant that looked like her before. It was even more of a reason to put herself forward for the title.
    Pamela was born in South Africa and moved with her family to Ireland at the age of seven. She spent the next ten years living in direct provision with her mother and three younger siblings.
    “I think Pamela is going to do a fantastic job representing Ireland at the Miss World final.”
    https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifest...-40554410.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever I hear about Ireland getting more fuxated I always think how many good hardworking people that country lost during the potato famine. They died or were sent to US, Australia, wherever. Actually all of Europe lost alot of whites during that period. They are really paying for it now.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are being put on a pedestal in Ireland, of all places. There really is no hope. My ancestors (and by the way, I demand restitution for the treatment they received and virtual slavery they endured) must be rolling in torment in their graves.

“I think Pamela the Africoon nigger sow is going to do a fantastic job representing Ireland at the Miss World final.”
    Dear Lord.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember one man told me I had the map of Ireland all over my face. I guess that meant he could tell I was of Irish descent It's a shame. No country in Europe can keep their culture. Poland is trying and Hungary but they will fall sooner rather than later.

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers are being put on a pedestal in Ireland, of all places. There really is no hope. My ancestors (and by the way, I demand restitution for the treatment they received and virtual slavery they endured) must be rolling in torment in their graves.

Dear Lord.
    I read somewhere that the white Irish citizens of today don't identify with Irish immigrants from years ago that come back to visit. The one Irish guy says he identifies more with African Americans. He said they call us (Irish Americans) "plastic paddies". Which is fine. I get it. It's not like they have any connection to us and our ancestors left there 150 years ago. They will learn soon enough but by then it will be too late.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I read somewhere that the white Irish citizens of today don't identify with Irish immigrants from years ago that come back to visit. The one Irish guy says he identifies more with African Americans. He said they call us (Irish Americans) "plastic paddies". Which is fine. I get it. It's not like they have any connection to us and our ancestors left there 150 years ago. They will learn soon enough but by then it will be too late.
    Transport him to MLK Blvd at midnight and we'll see how much he identifies with the niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Transport him to MLK Blvd at midnight and we'll see how much he identifies with the niggers.
    He sounded really clueless. Us Irish Americans were kind of taken aback like "Ok we don't want to bother you but our ancestors did live here." My great grandma was born there. The others came over during the "Great Famine". There is one Irish guy I talked to that said they should offer descendants of Irish that had to leave during the famine incentives to come back. That way they won't have to take as many Africans and muslims. You could tell the guy hated having the Africans there. He said he has suggested it many times to government.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ms Congo thinks its too cold in Ireland. Then go and float back to the hot jungle.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't remember Irish women looking like primitive proto-orangutans.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

None of the women in my family do!

Here are some Irish women whose voices are as beautiful as they are. They don't look anything like black-assed proto-simians:

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shit's out of hand. As ridiculous as crowning a white lady "Miss Black America". Can't get much more Caucasian then our beautiful women of Ireland.

13. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Miss Ireland Pamela Uba: 'The direct provision system needs to be revamped'

'I just remember landing here, feeling that it was colder, and being aware that there was no gun violence here'

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifest...-40554410.html
    Glad for that photoshop. Surely, that chimp looks cuter than the nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad for that photoshop. Surely, that chimp looks cuter than the nigger.

No kidding, but obviously Affirmative Action thinks she's much prettier than all the Irish colleens. I see she's "Miss Bikini" too. Looks like a tranny here. Too bad she didn't rockfish.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pamela Uba - Google Search.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	288.5 KB 
ID:	17210

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We was Ireland n sheeit
    At last we found out how AIDS got to Ireland

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just remember landing here, feeling that it was colder, and being aware that there was no gun violence here."
    Well, you niggers sure fixed that shit didn't you?

https://www.thejournal.ie/readme/opi...15315-May2019/

Interesting side note here, the media plays the same tune no matter the country. Glock semiautomatic handguns are called "automatic" and "rapid fire" in this story to brainwash the uneducated masses, just as they are in America.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    That makes no sense. How does a modern Irish man identify more with a mindless American nigger thug who barely speaks English than an Irish American? These idjits are just getting woke.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    That makes no sense. How does a modern Irish man identify more with a mindless American nigger thug who barely speaks English than an Irish American? These idjits are just getting woke.
    I think that possibly (I could be wrong) he means he identifies with oppressed and cruelly treated nigger slaves which is probably most of what he hears about. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't identify with these "African Americans":

Name:	black-lives-matter5167873.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	17212

"I beez Irush 'n sheeiit!"

Name:	leprechaunmogger_by_vesicustock.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	17213

21. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No kidding, but obviously Affirmative Action thinks she's much prettier than all the Irish colleens. I see she's "Miss Bikini" too. Looks like a tranny here. Too bad she didn't rockfish.

Name:	Pamela Uba - Google Search.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	288.5 KB 
ID:	17210

Monkey in a bikini. Looks like a rotten banana.

23. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Lord.
    Truely disgraceful! with all the gorgeous redheaded Irish girls, they pick a filthy disgusting sheboon to represent them. Sickening!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

26. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast