Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerpotamus teller pretended to be held up as its boo robbed the bank

What a tale of TNB. So the niggeress grew up in a fambly that had money, in a good area, and it still had to screw up what could have been a human-like life.

And then they had to screw up the robbery. Cliff's Notes: they got stopped for speeding, and the cops confiscated the cash under drug seizure laws! So they decided to rob another bank. In the end, they got turned in by a homie that had backed out of the original robbery.

As Calia Kane cowered under the desk of the bank where she worked, following the demands of the three masked gunman who had burst through the Wells Fargo Bank doors just moments earlier, she struggled to control her breathing.
    But what others around her didn’t realize was that Kane, an 18-year-old honors student, was the mastermind behind the brazen Bala Cynwood, Pennsylvania robbery.

Kane had carefully orchestrated the heist with her boyfriend, Marquis Wilson—an up-and-coming Philadelphia-area rapper who had hoped to use the ill-gotten gains to launch his music career.

Wilson and fellow bank robbers Malcom Moore and Martril Foster made off with more than $81,000, but they wouldn’t be satisfied by the single hit and would ultimately head down a path that would send all four to prison.
    Kane ran into Moore and his friend Wilson, who initially told her he was a youth minister.
    But, Wilson told her that his money problems were slowing down his dreams and after their first date, he asked if he could rob her workplace.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...113900639.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	16984
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What a tale of TNB. So the niggeress grew up in a fambly that had money, in a good area, and it still had to screw up what could have been a human-like life.

And then they had to screw up the robbery. Cliff's Notes: they got stopped for speeding, and the cops confiscated the cash under drug seizure laws! So they decided to rob another bank. In the end, they got turned in by a homie that had backed out of the original robbery.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...113900639.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	16984
    If ever there was an oxymoron, it's when the term "mastermind" is used to describe a nigger who's planned a bank heist. And holy shit, EVERY nigger wants to be a rap star.

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans have put men on the moon, invented Netflix and WiFi... niggers cRap and dribble the B ball.

I have a feeling centuries ago, niggers preferred washing dicks as apposed to furthering their education.

It still shows today!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Kane had carefully orchestrated the heist with her boyfriend, Marquis Wilson—an up-and-coming Philadelphia-area rapper who had hoped to use the ill-gotten gains to launch his music career.
    cRap Music, lol,
    And why do those Yahoo scumbags put that in the Entertainment section, are nigger crimes amusing?
    PS: Yahoo rejected my comment "stereotypes confirmed!"!
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 08-31-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    cRap Music, lol,
    And why do those Yahoo scumbags put that in the Entertainment section, are nigger crimes amusing?
    PS: Yahoo rejected my comment "stereotypes confirmed!"!
    In the nigger world, I wonder what distinguishes an "up and coming rapper" with an aspiring rapper. They both end up bat-winged.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Coon Town, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Decades ago, my brother was an investigator for Chase Manhattan bank. Busting sheboon tellers and
    managers was the majority of what he did all day. Tipping off their niggers about where and when cash
    was around, stealing customer info, giving a heads up to robbers when people accessed their safe deposit
    boxes, and shorting the till, or the money handed to customers. He said the bank often refused to press charges,
    or give a thief a bad reference. Chase hasn't learned anything however , as their branch near us is full of sheboons.

10. Likes Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kane was undeterred and continued to talk with Wilson, who told her of his dreams of becoming a successful rapper using the name Carpe Diem.

“It was after listening to one of his songs that I told him I loved him,” she told “Super Heists.” “It literally all happened so fast.”

But, Wilson told her that his money problems were slowing down his dreams and after their first date, he asked if he could rob her workplace.
    Stupid nigger! You're supposed to wait until the third date until you ask your bitch if you can rob her workplace. ha ha ha LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    These crimes where a nigger was employed at the place of robbery often turn out to be inside jobs.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post