Close

Likes Likes:  151
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral Nigger Kills White Girl

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/09/07/poli...da-art-studio/

THE WHITE GIRL IN THIS ONE ISN'T A BURNER. SHE HAD NO TIES TO THE NIGGER AND IT APPEARS HE'S WANTED FOR A FEW OTHER MURDERS

Police are asking the public’s help in finding an armed and dangerous nigger bastard wanted for the murder of a white woman found dead in an art studio in Charlotte’s NoDa community.

Police say 29-year-old Malek Moore is wanted in the murder of 29-year-old Gabryelle Allnutt on Sept. 5. According to police, Gabryelle Allnutt traveled to Charlotte from New Orleans to escape Hurricane Ida. She was a ceramicist and youth instructor with the New Orleans Academy of Fine Arts.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A wild orangutan, on a crime spree. There are many more niggers like him, and they have been repeatedly turned
    loose. The police can't be everywhere, so be ready to deal with violent jaboons yourself.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH, who gives a shit? Just another dead YT and the nigger will be handled with kid gloves when it's wrangled, will be given the best lawyers to argue why it dindu nuffin, maybe some sessions with a therapist to explore its anger issues and motivations and then sent to a nice comfy nuthouse where it will parasitize the taxpayers until it's deemed reformed and then turned loose again.

They didn't even bother posting a picture of the savage groid's latest victim:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Murdering Woman At Local Art Studio Connected To NoDa Crime Spree - WCCB C[...].png 
Views:	60 
Size:	469.0 KB 
ID:	17206
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just look at that lumbering, souless ape in the video with his pants sagging down and hat turned backwards. The MFer needs to be shot on sight. Hopefully he'll be sighted by a good citizen (human) and be made a "good nigger" before cops find it. Now that cops have been neutered because of "RAYCIZZUMS", true justice is up to human citizens. "I feared for my life" is a perfectly appropriate excuse for snuffing this nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers kill other niggers with full violence. If you've seen video clips at other sites how they cut up, slice, burn other niggers, it'd be very clear to you they really are animals. Even animals don't behave like niggers. Not an ounce of morality or compassion. These are so foreign to them; they only think of their own monkey self. To even think they are human equals, or be allowed in civilized places, is really a crime on everyone.

This has happened even before the slave days. You can bet they cooked and ate captured white explorers. It's not just about color, it's about their very non-human DNA. And of course, nothing from national news.

One day, a nigger will hurt someone whose family members will not care, and it will spark a fire no nigger can stop. Most of us really want peace, but niggers never stop the violence. And one day they will go too far.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers kill other niggers with full violence. If you've seen video clips at other sites how they cut up, slice, burn other niggers, it'd be very clear to you they really are animals. Even animals don't behave like niggers. Not an ounce of morality or compassion. These are so foreign to them; they only think of their own monkey self. To even think they are human equals, or be allowed in civilized places, is really a crime on everyone.

This has happened even before the slave days. You can bet they cooked and ate captured white explorers. It's not just about color, it's about their very non-human DNA. And of course, nothing from national news.

One day, a nigger will hurt someone whose family members will not care, and it will spark a fire no nigger can stop. Most of us really want peace, but niggers never stop the violence. And one day they will go too far.
    The one that killed this girl are the ones that men like that Desmond Hatchett are fathering. The niggers that father 30 kids with 11 sows/burners. This is how their kids end up. I'm assuming the white girl rejected its advances. Or it just hated whites and was looking to kill the first white it saw. Nothing surprises me any more. I tell my daughters be careful travelling and take a human male with you. They are in their 20's. Maybe it's just me but in the last year or so it's been an enormous amount of whites getting killed by blacks. We can't afford to lose them either.

I'm really tired of the timid whites too. I looked up this story on social media and its all, "Prayers", "Prayers for her family", "She's in heaven now with the Lord."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hope that this God damned nigger is found by the police before it harms another Human....and it had better "resist arrest". I also wouldn't mind if the police body cameras magically didn't work either and that nigger had about fifty holes in its worthless carcass.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I really hope that this God damned nigger is found by the police before it harms another Human....and it had better "resist arrest". I also wouldn't mind if the police body cameras magically didn't work either and that nigger had about fifty holes in its worthless carcass.
    Me too. I don't care if BLM complains or Biden. They can threaten to burn the cities down over this soulless ape and they will if something happens to it. If it committed another murder why the f was it out? That Cori Bush wants to defund the police so shit like this can get out and kill more whites.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The one that killed this girl are the ones that men like that Desmond Hatchett are fathering. The niggers that father 30 kids with 11 sows/burners. This is how their kids end up. I'm assuming the white girl rejected its advances. Or it just hated whites and was looking to kill the first white it saw. Nothing surprises me any more. I tell my daughters be careful travelling and take a human male with you. They are in their 20's. Maybe it's just me but in the last year or so it's been an enormous amount of whites getting killed by blacks. We can't afford to lose them either.

I'm really tired of the timid whites too. I looked up this story on social media and its all, "Prayers", "Prayers for her family", "She's in heaven now with the Lord."
    Whites have become TOO timid. It's long overdue to start fighting back. A good first step is to ALWAYS be armed. You don't need a Concealed Carry Permit either. You are born in America with a Constitutional Carry Permit. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Whites have become TOO timid. It's long overdue to start fighting back. A good first step is to ALWAYS be armed. You don't need a Concealed Carry Permit either. You are born in America with a Constitutional Carry Permit. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
    Whites (at least on normal social media) speak out about it but deny race has anything to do with it. I always ask them if they are inside the killer's head and how they know that for a fact? They want to live in a fantasy world where everyone gets along. I get it but it's not realistic. I just don't think they get how some blacks (not all but enough) really hate us and how mentally ill they are. They don't want to believe it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whites (at least on normal social media) speak out about it but deny race has anything to do with it. I always ask them if they are inside the killer's head and how they know that for a fact? They want to live in a fantasy world where everyone gets along. I get it but it's not realistic. I just don't think they get how some blacks (not all but enough) really hate us and how mentally ill they are. They don't want to believe it.

Savagery and violence are in their DNA. Doesn't matter if they are in Nigeria, Haiti, or Detroit. They are all exactly the same, and always have been. But now that libtards suffering from "white guilt" have decided niggers can do no wrong and can't be made to pay for their crimes, the inner savage of the North American pavement ape is finally being allowed freedom of expression and this is a fine example of that.

I recall Aileen Wuornos (who truly had serious mental problems after a sad life filled with abuse and trauma) being executed for killing 7 whore-mongers, one of them a convicted sex offender but niggers can murder women and little children at will with near impunity. Why should they even try to control themselves?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtards and some professional niggers love to fap out nonsense how "Karens" are so dangerous to their poor precious male nigger gorillas , as if tackling some teenaper but not hurting him is on par with this
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Libtards and some professional niggers love to fap out nonsense how "Karens" are so dangerous to their poor precious male nigger gorillas , as if tackling some teenaper but not hurting him is on par with this
    I hate that word "Karen" and "Becky". To me they are just trying to make white women feel guilty about reporting a rape or worse. . White men are using that word now too at white women. They should not be doing that.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate that word "Karen" and "Becky". To me they are just trying to make white women feel guilty about reporting a rape or worse. . White men are using that word now too at white women. They should not be doing that.
    Totally agree, the same shytes are never to be seen when some rape and murder ape gets nabbed. They're the same #BurnLootMurder scumbags who think nogs are honest law abiding people.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's "Becky" now? That's a new one to me.

"Karen" is already being hurled at white women who fight back against niggers who try to rape them, and soon will be hurled even at the ones who don't fight back.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    What's "Becky" now? That's a new one to me.

"Karen" is already being hurled at white women who fight back against niggers who try to rape them, and soon will be hurled even at the ones who don't fight back.
    It was about 10 years ago what black women would call white women. If a nigger took up with a mudshark the black girls would call the mudshark a "Becky". Granted, I think mudsharks are idiots.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Police caught the nigger so it's behind bars. It's linked to two murders so with any luck it will spend the rest of it's days in NBU and never see the streets again.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    The Police caught the nigger so it's behind bars. It's linked to two murders so with any luck it will spend the rest of it's days in NBU and never see the streets again.

That's great but the problem is there is so many more like this out there.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post

Even if that happens, it's so unsatisfactory. The nigger will get free lawyers and then while away its time, getting 3 meals a day, exercise room, TV, computers, muh dik, and all the medical care it requires - everything free, unlike with decent human beings. Not only you, but this woman's family will have to contribute to foot the million dollars this will cost to keep this groid safe and healthy until it croaks. I think that's one thing that galls me the most. Zero justice. What does the nigger care? Most of them are in jail as much as they are out of it, so it's no hardship.

If ever the death penalty was called for, this is it - savage random murder by nigger. I guess we can hope it meets a Jeffrey Dahmer-type end in prison, pronto.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Even if that happens, it's so unsatisfactory. The nigger will get free lawyers and then while away its time, getting 3 meals a day, exercise room, TV, computers, muh dik, and all the medical care it requires - everything free, unlike with decent human beings. Not only you, but this woman's family will have to contribute to foot the million dollars this will cost to keep this groid safe and healthy until it croaks. I think that's one thing that galls me the most. Zero justice. What does the nigger care? Most of them are in jail as much as they are out of it, so it's no hardship.

If ever the death penalty was called for, this is it - savage random murder by nigger. I guess we can hope it meets a Jeffrey Dahmer-type end in prison, pronto.
    I would say prison is like home away from home for a nigger. But it's not. Prison to them is actually a step up in living conditions for most niggers. For the reasons you listed Ms Diva. That's why they don't give two shits about getting incarcerated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast