Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The new nigger bank teller resulted in a line I've never seen so long

I usually do my banking at a little branch inside a local grocery store. They're fully equipped even to our original mortgage application and the refi. If I need to deposit something or use the ATM quickly, boom, I'm in and out as it should be.

Well, they got a new niggeress teller. A few weeks ago I deposited a check, and with the nigger the only teller there, it went ok, miraculously all correct. It's a nigger, so I made sure to double-check the receipt and then the account at home. But it didn't occur to me until well afterward, when I posted about that Wells Fargo nigger teller that set up a bank robbery, that even just depositing a check opens up my account info.

Then soon the nigger was no longer there, and I had meant to post here that I wasn't surprised they got rid of it already. That was unfortunately not so. Damn it all, the morning I want to make a quick deposit, the niggeress is back. Not that I would trust the nigger now anyway, but I noticed the line: six people, and when I circled back a little bit later, it wasn't moving at all. The bank's never that busy on a weekday morning! Only niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger wasn't fired, it was just dodging work - as usual.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never allow niggers to serve me.Bank teller clerk nurse,ect…I wait on a human or leave. The other day I was at America’s Best eyeglass store. They have a two pairs for $69 deal with free exam. There are 2 optometrists,but first,a technician sets you up. There were two technicians. A fat nasty looking sheboon and cute curvy little blonde w/nice tits. Who do you think ol Jim wanted?
    So,the sheboon calls my name.I reply “sorry I’m on an important call, please take someone else”. Five minutes later I was staring at blondie’s big beautiful eyes!
    Fuck that shit! I refuse to be waited on by a type of beast that I despise! I give blood on occasion.I won’t let a nigger put a needle near me. I’ll either wait for a human or I’ll leave. Same with the grocery store, and Bank!An experience w/a nigger has always caused be trouble.I avoid the groid!

4. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I never allow niggers to serve me.Bank teller clerk nurse,ect…I wait on a human or leave. The other day I was at America’s Best eyeglass store. They have a two pairs for $69 deal with free exam. There are 2 optometrists,but first,a technician sets you up. There were two technicians. A fat nasty looking sheboon and cute curvy little blonde w/nice tits. Who do you think ol Jim wanted?
    So,the sheboon calls my name.I reply “sorry I’m on an important call, please take someone else”. Five minutes later I was staring at blondie’s big beautiful eyes!
    Fuck that shit! I refuse to be waited on by a type of beast that I despise! I give blood on occasion.I won’t let a nigger put a needle near me. I’ll either wait for a human or I’ll leave. Same with the grocery store, and Bank!An experience w/a nigger has always caused be trouble.I avoid the groid!

It is hard to find a nigger who will serve. You'll find niggers, but you'll have a hard time finding one who will serve.

6. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never deal with a nigger bank teller, especially if you're withdrawing a large amount of cash. The odds are very high that they'll call their boofriendt/homies to rob and kill you.

Also be careful with trashy looking white women who look like they could be coalburners. One time I let the guy behind me go up to one of them when she called me up. I was withdrawing a couple thousand bucks and I didn't want her to call a nigger boofriendt to set me up for the ol' rob n' kill. (She had That Look about her, the classic mudshark look).

8. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I reply “sorry I’m on an important call, please take someone else”.

I use the same tactic... allowing people in line to go ahead of me to avoid the groid... "you have less items than me", "I have to send a quick text", my wife ran back to grab something we forgot"... works well in a multi cashier/single line checkout configuration.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A fat nasty looking sheboon and cute curvy little blonde w/nice tits. Who do you think ol Jim wanted?
    If it came down to a fat nasty looking white woman and a cute curvy little niggeress...

Just kidding, of course there is no such thing as the second one!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Never deal with a nigger bank teller, especially if you're withdrawing a large amount of cash. The odds are very high that they'll call their boofriendt/homies to rob and kill you.

Also be careful with trashy looking white women who look like they could be coalburners. One time I let the guy behind me go up to one of them when she called me up. I was withdrawing a couple thousand bucks and I didn't want her to call a nigger boofriendt to set me up for the ol' rob n' kill. (She had That Look about her, the classic mudshark look).
    This is an excellent warning. We've had at least a couple of stories on CO of someone who safely brought out a lot of cash, and one was assaulted nearby while the other had it stolen out of her car. Niggers are just not that smart to guess who just walked out with a big withdrawal.

These days I don't carry much cash, maybe $20 or $40. Sometimes get a little more from this bank's ATM, and now that you mention it, even that can be dangerous. All a nigger bank teller has to do is text a boo that here's a guy who just seemed to withdraw a lot.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I worked as a delivery driver, I had a COD for a nigger junk yard. Part of a crane if I remember correctly. All sorts of brohammies lurking in and around the joint.

I walked out with 6K in 20's, the cost of the part and freight... as a coon got up and walked to the pay phone.

I radioed in refusing to leave the confines of the junkyard fence demanding a supervisor meet me and take the cash.

I wound up depositing the cash at the bank at the corner of the block.

That was an experience in itself. Ghetto savings and loan with bulletproof glass and a guard on a stool at the door with a 12 gauge shotgun on his lap!

Niggers must like living that way!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    my wife ran back to grab something we forgot"...
    Shit, that reminds me, we forgot the bananas !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Shit, that reminds me, we forgot the bananas !!

N.A.A.C.P.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are fuckin' stupid.

20. Likes Sandy , chutzpah liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Niggers are fuckin' stupid.
    Amen - there is no cure for nigger.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

22. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post