Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger released on bail after "domestic abuse," then it murders a human after a traffic "altercation"

So these are all the new euphemisms. A nigger beats up its ho or coalburner, fine with me, but it should have been sent one-way to NU regardless.

Then guess who got the nigger out of NU on bail. There need to be charges all around for accessories to murder.

A bail fund once backed by Vice President Kamala Harris helped free an alleged domestic abuser who is now accused of murder.

George Howard, 48, allegedly became involved in a road rage altercation on an Interstate 94 entrance ramp before he shot another driver, according to Minneapolis police – weeks after bailing out on domestic assault charges.

Surveillance video recorded the moments when the driver of a blue BMW confronted Howard, who was driving a white Volvo, according to St. Paul’s KSTP-TV. The victim can be seen punching Howard, then collapsing.

The victim, later identified as Luis Damian Martinez Ortiz, 38, got back into his car, then drove into the median. He was pronounced dead at the hospital with a gunshot wound to the chest, according to city officials.

Howard had been out on $11,500 bond in connection with a domestic assault case since Aug. 6, court records show. That’s when the Minnesota Freedom Fund bailed him out.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota...charged-murder

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	george-howard.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	17187
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Running up on a beedy-eyed jaboon's hooptie is a bad idea. Just give him an N-bombing out the window, and have
    your gun cocked, unlocked, and ready to rock.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it agreed to be shipped Apefreaka or Hatee and never return I'd let it go without bail.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    If it agreed to be shipped Apefreaka or Hatee and never return I'd let it go without bail.
    Hen when it agrees, we load it up into an Eval Knieval style cannon and blast the nigger as far out to the east toward Africa as that cannon will get it.

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post