Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Even Wheel of Time has been niggerized

I saw the teaser trailer for the upcoming Wheel of Time series. For those not familiar, the Wheel of Time is a fantasy book series, and the setting is loosely based off medieval Europe. Some characters that were clearly white in the books are being played by niggers, one is an australian aboriginal, and a few Indians (dot, not feather); to be fair, I have very little experience with australian aboriginals so I can't comment on much here, and I don't really like Indians, but they're nowhere near as awful as niggers. My point is why all this forced inclusion? It is a fictional ancient European society!

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanlieren View Post
    I saw the teaser trailer for the upcoming Wheel of Time series. For those not familiar, the Wheel of Time is a fantasy book series, and the setting is loosely based off medieval Europe. Some characters that were clearly white in the books are being played by niggers, one is an australian aboriginal, and a few Indians (dot, not feather); to be fair, I have very little experience with australian aboriginals so I can't comment on much here, and I don't really like Indians, but they're nowhere near as awful as niggers. My point is why all this forced inclusion? It is a fictional ancient European society!
    Hey,why not huh. Niggers are being cast in all types of preposterous roles anymore. Shit, dey was "Egypshun Kangs". Dey were the original Sicilians. Dey were the original "ebreythang". Just "axe" em. Fuck, they'll be cast as Vikings soon enough. After all, they were the most intelligent species on planet "Earf" who've somehow lost all of their intellectual prowess due to the evil white man.

I've heard that aboriginals in Australia are almost, if not just as, as much pains in the asses as the niggers are in Europe and the United States. I haven't had much experience with Indians here in the U.S., but the ones I have had experience with don't seem to care much for niggers either

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I haven't had much experience with Indians here in the U.S., but the ones I have had experience with don't seem to care much for niggers either
    My experience with Indians is mostly related to the workplace --- very dishonest, cliquish, and are major kiss-asses, but, unlike niggers, they don't randomly punch people, blast loud music at inappropriate times, or start fights for perceived slights, which is why I tolerate them, and, while I don't mind having Indians as neighbors, I'd rather not do business with them. You are right in that they don't care for niggers though; niggers know this and tell them shit like "y'all almost black!". I started another post a while back how niggers want every non-white person to be black somehow. Morons