Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Highly untalented James Cordon has a pet nigger to save

The immensely untalented and extremely unfunny British chat show host James Cordon, has paraded a pet nigger on his TV show. A nasty negro on 'good boy row', has been highlighted for its alleged innocence in the murder it was convicted for. Clearly, the producers and Hollywood paymasters have set up poor old Jimbo into being a worthless nigger salvationist and his checks are too fat for him to deny them their prize.

Go ahead and sign the petition for ol Nigger'Boo Jones....

https://www.justiceforjuliusjones.com/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-month.html
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a case riddled with odious racial discrimination — including a police officer’s use of a racial slur during Mr. Jones’ arrest
    Oh, no! Never mind murder. Racial slurs are first-degree felonies.

That Cordon is an overfed disgusting puke, IMO, from the few minutes I've seen him.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no ! Racial slurs were used ? Guess what, woketurds ? You're going to miss the days when "hurtful words" are
    all you had to cry about, you piss-gargling faggots. Fuck you, your mothers, and your pet niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    GUILTY! 22 years later and NOW they're cooncerned? Give me a break! Kim Kartrashion shows up to rally for its life. Well that cinches it. He must be innocent. I can't stand that Mudshark whore. Famous for having an incredibly misshapen, cottage cheese, lard ass. Her AND that bitch Jennifer "been around the nigger block" Lopez bitch. Two nigger fuckers famous for their fat asses.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to Corden, Jones had an alibi the night of Howell's murder, however it was never presented to the jury because of an inexperienced public defender 'who later admitted under oath to making key mistakes in this case including not showing crucial photo evidence and not cross examining witnesses'.
    Such BS
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.