Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Nigger Sow Crapper Cardi B Crapped Out Another Nigglet

Cardi B announced that she's given birth to her second child with her husband, Offset. The rapper shared the news in a "super-sweet" Instagram post that showed her and Offset (that's a stupid nigger name) holding the newborn, with a caption made up of a series of blue emoji, leading us to believe she may have given birth to a baby boy.

Cardi first announced her pregnancy back in June at the 2021 BET Awards. During a performance with Migos, she graced the stage in a glittery, formfitting bodysuit, perfectly showcasing her bump. Cardi B and Offset first got together back in 2017, and they welcomed their first child, Kulture, a year later. Just six days before sharing news of the baby, Cardi posted an adorable picture of the pair, with a caption that read, "Sooo proud of you my dear @offsetyrn May God protect you and lead you in the right paths."
    https://www.popsugar.com/family/card...child-48491027

Warning
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_ZS6Dbs_190ad7a5a119f29d_GettyImages-1325826509.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	291.2 KB 
ID:	17170
    That buffarilla looks like a blow-up doll.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen those spooks’ ugly mugs before and I know they’re no talent (C)rappers.Don’t know what songs those disgusting niggers perform. I just know I won’t want to listen that shit.It’s shitlet will grow up to be another monkey who feels entitled. Hopefully it will get capped and winged it’s young chimphood!