Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers getting knocked on their asses

It's amazing how these mouthy bucks drop like buckets of shit when their opponents aren't women, infirm, elderly, or kids.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mZjRfbssvuNI/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's amazing how these mouthy bucks drop like buckets of shit when their opponents aren't women, infirm, elderly, or kids.

Nice... very nice!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm crying tears of joy right now. You can tell which of the YT's are trained in grappling and ground fighting. Once the niggers are locked up from the waste (meant to spell it like that) down, all they do in panic and cover their heads.
    Sorry niggers, you are in very big trouble when someone knows those skills. Unless you know techniques to break it, only your coconut scull is going to do you any good. Now you know you picked a fight you will not win. Enjoy the pain. If lucky, batwings.

I do like when they get stunned with sucker punches too. You know they were waiting to do the same. YT was just quicker on the trigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I'm crying tears of joy right now. You can tell which of the YT's are trained in grappling and ground fighting. Once the niggers are locked up from the waste (meant to spell it like that) down, all they do in panic and cover their heads.
    Sorry niggers, you are in very big trouble when someone knows those skills. Unless you know techniques to break it, only your coconut scull is going to do you any good. Now you know you picked a fight you will not win. Enjoy the pain. If lucky, batwings.

I do like when they get stunned with sucker punches too. You know they were waiting to do the same. YT was just quicker on the trigger.

So many niggers went down knocked out cold with one smack. They should be glad YT isn't like niggers and attack en masse and stomp the haids when the nigger is down - the way you see niggers doing in the first clip. They even tried to revive that twitching buck on the ground. I hope it croaked.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The guy that runs that Bitchute page has some really good content.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post

It really doesn't take any special training in any specific fighting discipline to beat a niggers ass. I've seen them get the shit knocked out them by plenty a human, including myself beating the fuck out of them in my school days. Most the time just not backing down to them (like alot of white people do) and posting up on them is enough to scare the shit out em and make them cower in fear.

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a cousin (who passed away recently, RIP) tell me he worked with niggers at a clinic. He said some nigger tried to intimidate him, as he was only about 5'6" and 160 lb. When he had enough, he just said, Fuck you, nigger, try me. He had the mental advantage, so nigger just left and said it didn't mean nuffins.

My rules are:
    1. Don't get within striking distance. If you can smell the stench, you're too close.
    2. Every nigger is guilty, and I will not even make small talk. I'm always mentally prepared
    3. If they get close and try to sucker punch, do not hesitate to hit them first. Put your keys in your fist to damage that hard coconut.
    4. Never be in a predicament where niggers outnumber you. Just by thinking way ahead, you can avoid even dealing with them.

I'm fortunate I don't work anywhere near niggers. Them apes don't need any scientific advice, anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I had a cousin (who passed away recently, RIP) tell me he worked with niggers at a clinic. He said some nigger tried to intimidate him, as he was only about 5'6" and 160 lb. When he had enough, he just said, Fuck you, nigger, try me. He had the mental advantage, so nigger just left and said it didn't mean nuffins.

My rules are:
    1. Don't get within striking distance. If you can smell the stench, you're too close.
    2. Every nigger is guilty, and I will not even make small talk. I'm always mentally prepared
    3. If they get close and try to sucker punch, do not hesitate to hit them first. Put your keys in your fist to damage that hard coconut.
    4. Never be in a predicament where niggers outnumber you. Just by thinking way ahead, you can avoid even dealing with them.

I'm fortunate I don't work anywhere near niggers. Them apes don't need any scientific advice, anyway.
    They're basically cowards. That's why they usually ONLY attack when they have superior numbers. And they ALWAYS try their "I'm a crazy nigger so watch out" antics (like the chimp displays on National Geographic), to try and intimidate when the odds are even. If their opponent isn't intimidated, they flee.

My condolences go out to you and your family for your loss.

11. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to mixed schools growing up in New Haven,CT. I fought my share of monkey shines! My dad taught me and also sent me to learn how to fight starting when I was in grammar school. So by high school I was able to defend myself.Niggers are all mouth, unless they outnumber you 5 to 1.

13. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love videos like this. I've read up on some hand to hand combat strategies and techniques and luckily I've never had to use them. I'm seeing a lot of these strategies here. I'm not confident enough to go test them so to speak (I've never trained with anyone, I also have my ccw) and I avoid niggers at all costs but seeing vids like this definitely boost my confidence. Imagine if this happened more often. These parasites would be way less uppity if they knew they were about to get knocked the fuck out.