Close

Likes Likes:  101
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    they will never be around as many people as they were in high school ever again in their life and as such that remains the most important time to them... they will also never have as many girlfriends/ boyfriends, be in as many fights, go to as many parties etc... essentially that will remain the most exciting time and the "peak" time in their life ... all their life until they die..
    I think that was Springsteen's point with the song Glory Days. An old coworker once told me the same thing years ago. Everybody wants to listen to the same music that they listened to when they were riding around in their Mustang with their hot girlfriend leaning on them over the gear shift while doing 30 over. We were all at our peak in HS or college and it was the most fun time of our lives before real life hit us all between the eyes.

I'm so glad I hated rap back then as well as now.

I'm also glad I didn't marry that chick. She looks like a worn out crack whore now.

Since the kids are grown, I sure wouldn't mind having that car back, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    They typically don't wash their hair for years, so all the grease and dead cells are worse than a powder keg. And there's something about the lipids in niggerhide that will ignite easier than kerosene.
    I believe that the technical term for the phenomenon is Spontaneous Nigger Combustion. At least that's what the Fire Chief told me after he put one out behind the HWY 51 club a few years back. I guess there's something about hearing Hank Williams Jr. that just sets them off like flash cotton.

Who knew?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm also glad I didn't marry that chick. She looks like a worn out crack whore now.

You and me both brother! Learned last year she met her demise when the Narcan express didn't arrive fast enough to save her ass.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You and me both brother! Learned last year she met her demise when the Narcan express didn't arrive fast enough to save her ass.
    Well, I must admit my culpability in the way she turned out.

I certainly had a hand in it - as well as a couple of other appendages!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, I must admit my culpability in the way she turned out.

I certainly had a hand in it - as well as a couple of other appendages!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    In my house no cRap was allowed either. In fact no nigger anything. I wouldn't allow a poster of any nigger "afleets" either. I love my kids and educating them on how dangerous and vile niggers are was important to me. I didn't/don't want to lose them due to nigger nonsense or ANY nonesense. They were always taught to stay away from niggers and NEVER trust them.
    Do you ever get backlash from those you try to teach these things? I commonly reach an impasse telling those I am close to about the dangers of niggers. I have resigned myself to keeping quiet when I hear about TNB. I have essentially become some racist ideologue.
    B

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    Do you ever get backlash from those you try to teach these things? I commonly reach an impasse telling those I am close to about the dangers of niggers. I have resigned myself to keeping quiet when I hear about TNB. I have essentially become some racist ideologue.
    B
    I've never received any backlash from my kids. They're grown up now. Ones 34 and ones 21. When they were children I would speak in what I would call a bit more of a reserved manner than I speak on this forum. Little kids are sponges and I didn't want them saying what some would consider "inappropriate" language in a classroom setting. As they got older though the "N" word was thrown around freely to describe my feelings about the shit beasts. Luckily my kids didn't have to deal with Niggers when they were growing up. I worked very hard to provide a Nigger-free environment for our family. I had to deal with Niggers when I was in elementary school and middle school due to forced bussing in the late 60's through the late 70's. What a nightmare that was. As far as others go, I don't have any friends or aquaintances who like Niggers so I've never had to deal with any Libtard types. I worked in the construction field as well and no construction workers where I come from are very fond of niggers.

11. Likes Sandy , Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12