Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
they will never be around as many people as they were in high school ever again in their life and as such that remains the most important time to them... they will also never have as many girlfriends/ boyfriends, be in as many fights, go to as many parties etc... essentially that will remain the most exciting time and the "peak" time in their life ... all their life until they die..
I think that was Springsteen's point with the song Glory Days. An old coworker once told me the same thing years ago. Everybody wants to listen to the same music that they listened to when they were riding around in their Mustang with their hot girlfriend leaning on them over the gear shift while doing 30 over. We were all at our peak in HS or college and it was the most fun time of our lives before real life hit us all between the eyes.

I'm so glad I hated rap back then as well as now.

I'm also glad I didn't marry that chick. She looks like a worn out crack whore now.

Since the kids are grown, I sure wouldn't mind having that car back, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
They typically don't wash their hair for years, so all the grease and dead cells are worse than a powder keg. And there's something about the lipids in niggerhide that will ignite easier than kerosene.
I believe that the technical term for the phenomenon is Spontaneous Nigger Combustion. At least that's what the Fire Chief told me after he put one out behind the HWY 51 club a few years back. I guess there's something about hearing Hank Williams Jr. that just sets them off like flash cotton.

Who knew?