Close

Likes Likes:  101
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

YT and (C)rap music?

Why do I see and hear white people listening to (C)rap music in traffic at stop lights.Don’t they know it’s demeaning degrading and embarrassing?I’m actually embarrassed for them! I see them in a nice 4 x 4 truck or nice car just basting this obnoxious nigger shit!
    Anyway,I pull into 7-Eleven to get a drink on the way home today.. figured I’d pump little gas while I’m here.There’s a pretty white girl,well dressed,30ish pumping gas across from me listening to nigger (C) crap nonsense. I’m walking in to get my drink. She’looks at me and starts walking in too.
    She tells me she likes my hat.It’s a green cap w/a matching Rebel flag patch.I say “thanks”. And we get into a little conversation. I then say “why do you listen to that obnoxious nigger music?Do you like niggers?” She replied “no, I just like the beat”.
    I went on to tell her (C)rap music degrades and cheapen the presence of a pretty girl like her.She thanked me and paid for my $.79 big gulp Pepsi.Don’t really know what the moral of the story is. And I don’t know if I got through to her. Guess it is what it is.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crap noise.
    Some kid across the street from me does that. He is morbidly obese and he blasts that disgusting krap noise.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She replied “no, I just like the beat”.
    Since she didn't chimp out, I'd give her the benefit of doubt and say she likes that bass in the seat cushion!

No excuse as she can get that bass from other genre's.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hmong teenagers that worked in my friend's restaurant would listen to rap and breakdance. Go figure

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    (C)rap has been pushed and promoted by the MSM for well over 30 years now. TV commercials & programs, sports, you name it and it's had a niggerific "music" background applied to it. For most of the younger folks it's all they really know.

I've never been the tinfoil hat type, but I do recall in the early 90s when I was in high school and hard rock/metal was winding down in popularity among the girls mostly, Crap & Hip-Hop was replacing it. It sickened me even then. I also remember a teacher telling us something to the effect that "there was an effort to bring "blacks" into mainstream American life." The guy was basically a good teacher, but he did have a somewhat liberal bent.

Tinfoil hat time: There does seem to be some...force(?) at work in the larger world actively brainwashing people to this shit. Now, I've never been able to quite define it, I only sense it. I also am perplexed as to why this is being done, but I absolutely believe that there is something behind it all.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's always a dicey proposition with the wife to promote an anti-nigger/pro-Human agenda in this house, but surprisingly, a few years back, when I suggested a ban on rap music under our roof, she immediately agreed. Fortunately, none of them seem to be interested in the least in Negro thug culture, the nucleus of which, is shitty rap. The girls definitely seem to be into the White boys, and their younger brothers make monkey noises and laugh every time they see a nigger on TV.

AS long as their mammy is out of the room, of course...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Tinfoil hat time: There does seem to be some...force(?) at work in the larger world actively brainwashing people to this shit. Now, I've never been able to quite define it, I only sense it. I also am perplexed as to why this is being done, but I absolutely believe that there is something behind it all.

As a charter member of the tinfoil hat force, I believe I can shed some light on the subject. No, I am not making this shit up, either:

Some three decades ago, top recording and entertainment industry executives met with top private prison executives and came up with a plan. These two groups had known through studies done in marketing that the easiest group to control by media were niggers. They will simply buy anything no matter how stupid or self destructive.

The plan was hatched to take the relatively harmless rap of the day and turn it into the gangster rap that now permeates the airwaves. Prior to this all rap was benign, silly shit with sexual innuendos but nothing as foul and violent as today's garbage.

The plan was to replace that day's rap with what we have now. The reason? The income would pore into the private prison industry at taxpayer expense. With no reason and no budget for rehabilitation, recidivism and long term live nigger storage would make them rich.

The plan worked exactly as designed and human society has been paying the price since that day - and that, my friends, is how we went from big butts to busting caps in ho's.

Privately run prisons should not exist. This is just one reason why, but it's the biggest. They have financial incentives to encourage bad behavior, both inside and outside of prison.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you listen to cRap nigger music lyrics all they do is brag about how they are so much better than everyone else, so number 1 the person wants to feel like they are "cool" and hip and "street" and cooler than everyone else.
    Two it is a lot easier on the brain to listen to dumb nigger on a simple beat than a song with deep meaning. Much recent white music is depressing and overbearing subject and even harsh with all the guitar making it irritating to listen to repeatedly.
    Three the person is a moron and still stuck in "I wanna be the cool kid in my High School" mentality and wants to think they are still young and back in high school popularity contest... I am amazed at how many people are actually like this upwards of 98%...
    Social exposure is extremely important to all humans and truth is they will never be around as many people as they were in high school ever again in their life and as such that remains the most important time to them... they will also never have as many girlfriends/ boyfriends, be in as many fights, go to as many parties etc... essentially that will remain the most exciting time and the "peak" time in their life ... all their life until they die..
    Nigger cRap music is what they (and all their friends) listened to in high school... and this is true for pretty much all public high schoolers who graduated since 1990 or so.

If I see a 30-ish woman listening to cRap can be 99% sure is trying to make herself feel young, and is insecure about getting older...
    or maybe she's from Nigger City Central and trying to show how cool and street she is to all the Podunk's of your town...
    or maybe she's a coal burner... heh... the thought had crossed your mind no
    but I also see a lot of white trash and white meth heads listening to rap, truth is they're just dumb and like the bragging and like to pretend it is them the song is talking about, just like niggers do

Yeah it's embarrassing! I feel real embarrassed for them like I am watching a sitcom with a character acting so embarrassing it's hard to watch!

That is pretty strange the "I like your hat" and paying for your soft drink probably she thinks she is patronizing and old bitter racist and wants to kill you with kindness, I would have tried not to accept her paying for my drink, but if she was attractive my normal thought process can get impaired, I'm sure guys know how that is...
    But I have no idea what you look like, think she was hitting on you?
    Or maybe she just doesn't like blacks but likes their music? Doesn't make much sense to me really but its happened before I'm sure.
    yes that series of events is odd
    When ever I criticize someones music they usually get deeply offended so I don't usually do it LOL

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It's always a dicey proposition with the wife to promote an anti-nigger/pro-Human agenda in this house, but surprisingly, a few years back, when I suggested a ban on rap music under our roof, she immediately agreed. Fortunately, none of them seem to be interested in the least in Negro thug culture, the nucleus of which, is shitty rap. The girls definitely seem to be into the White boys, and their younger brothers make monkey noises and laugh every time they see a nigger on TV.

In my house no cRap was allowed either. In fact no nigger anything. I wouldn't allow a poster of any nigger "afleets" either. I love my kids and educating them on how dangerous and vile niggers are was important to me. I didn't/don't want to lose them due to nigger nonsense or ANY nonesense. They were always taught to stay away from niggers and NEVER trust them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

One thing about my wife and daughters,they dislike niggers! They pretty much listen to country music. And if there is a show on TV with a mud shark or driller they do make the “that’s disgusting face”.So it goes without saying that the grandkid are being raised that way too. No clown shoes or worshiping bakkaball niggers. In fact, the grandson has a Beeman air rifle that I recently put a 3-9x42 scope on.We shoot a picks of niggs we print on the computer.The kids say “grandpa, I’m going for the big nose”He reminds me of when I was a kid. Except, I didn’t shoot pictures with my BB gun.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It annoys the FUCK out of me........

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    (C)rap has been pushed and promoted by the MSM for well over 30 years now. TV commercials & programs, sports, you name it and it's had a niggerific "music" background applied to it. For most of the younger folks it's all they really know.

I've never been the tinfoil hat type, but I do recall in the early 90s when I was in high school and hard rock/metal was winding down in popularity among the girls mostly, Crap & Hip-Hop was replacing it. It sickened me even then. I also remember a teacher telling us something to the effect that "there was an effort to bring "blacks" into mainstream American life." The guy was basically a good teacher, but he did have a somewhat liberal bent.

I remember that too. I never liked rap and never will.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    cRap music was inserted in the 2013 movie "The Great Gatsby"(!!) because for sure the socialites were listening to that at parties in 1922. I started to watch the movie and turned it off in disgust.

I guess it's just lucky they didn't turn Daisy into a nigger sow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess it's just lucky they didn't turn Daisy into a nigger sow.
    If there's another remake, she'll stay white. Gatsby will be the one niggerized. Her line will become Gatsby's: "Rich white girls don't dare poor niggas."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    In my house no cRap was allowed either. In fact no nigger anything. I wouldn't allow a poster of any nigger "afleets" either. I love my kids and educating them on how dangerous and vile niggers are was important to me. I didn't/don't want to lose them due to nigger nonsense or ANY nonesense. They were always taught to stay away from niggers and NEVER trust them.
    Sandman Sr. was so disgusted by the first Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson that he refused to buy it anymore. At least not for a lot of years.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Sandman Sr. was so disgusted by the first Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson that he refused to buy it anymore. At least not for a lot of years.

But pedo Jackscoon setting his Jeri-curled wool on fire made up for a lot.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But pedo Jackscoon setting his Jeri-curled wool on fire made up for a lot.
    Dat afro sheen is highly flammable. Damn near took out Richard Pryor when he was on the crack pipe too.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Dat afro sheen is highly flammable. Damn near took out Richard Pryor when he was on the crack pipe too.
    They typically don't wash their hair for years, so all the grease and dead cells are worse than a powder keg. And there's something about the lipids in niggerhide that will ignite easier than kerosene.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o-HOMELESS-BURN-facebook.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	17357 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	King's Cross fire victim - Kwasi Afari Minta.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	17358

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    they typically don't wash their hair for years, so all the grease and dead cells are worse than a powder keg. And there's something about the lipids in niggerhide that will ignite easier than kerosene.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	o-HOMELESS-BURN-facebook.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	17357 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	King's Cross fire victim - Kwasi Afari Minta.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	17358
    dayum!

21. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I thought any time I saw a crispy nigger its scars were from looting the Nike store after it had already been torched!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

23. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast