Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwing Fairy visits French niggerballer after 39 years in a coma from a botched knee surgery

Unfortunately he managed to fin an ugly French burner and spawn before going to sleep. Meh.
    Former footballer Jean-Pierre Adams dies following 39-year coma

Apparently, the Frenchies f**ked up a knee surgery. Never, ever get knee surgery in France!
    Jean-Pierre Adams, an ex-footballer who fell into a coma in 1982 following a botched knee operation, has died at the age of 73, his former clubs Nimes Olympique, Paris Saint-Germain and Nice said.

Adams, an imposing central defender, started his career in Fontainebleu, where he helped the local side win its amateur championship, before moving to Nimes to sign for the city's then first division side.
    Within two years, not only had Nimes finished runners-up but Adams was playing for France -- one of the first Black players to do so.
    With the national team, Adams formed a central defensive partnership known as the "Garde Noire" -- "Black Guard" -- alongside Marius Trésor.
    Sounds like a scene from a Mel Brooks comedy LOLZY
    On Wednesday March 17, 1982, Adams went into hospital for a routine operation on a damaged tendon in his knee. When the date came around, the hospital staff were on strike.
    "The female anesthetist was looking after eight patients, one after the other, like an assembly line," his wife Bernadette, who cared for Adams at their home throughout his coma, told CNN back in 2016.
    "Jean-Pierre was supervised by a trainee, who was repeating a year, who later admitted in court: 'I was not up to the task I was entrusted with.'
    "Given it was not a vital operation, that the hospital was on strike, they were missing doctors and this woman was looking after eight patients, in two different rooms, someone should have called me to say they were going to delay the operation."
    They never did -- and between the anesthetist and trainee, numerous errors were made.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/06/footb...ntl/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Unfortunately he managed to fin an ugly French burner and spawn before going to sleep. Meh.

Apparently, the Frenchies f**ked up a knee surgery. Never, ever get knee surgery in France!

39 years in a coma? Wow.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    39 years in a coma? Wow.
    And the messed up thing is that his burner took care of him most of that time. 39 years of wiping a nigger's ass, that burner sure was a glutton for punishment.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    39 years on welfare

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger was playing feetsball fucking mudsharks and living high on the hog,when suddenly,it all got taken away.You must admit,39 years in a coma,laying there while it’s body deteriorates is one hell of a punishment.For it,and the burner who had to care for it!LOL!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

"Within two years, not only had Nimes finished runners-up but Adams was playing for France -- one of the first Black players to do so."

They couldn't forget his contribution to the Guiness Book a Niggas.

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The burner was definitely a glutton for punishment. Be that as it may, I do worry about going under when I get surgery. I know you have to pretty much. It makes the hospital staff's job easier and it is better for the patient. I had that exact knee surgery and was terrified of getting put out. The Asian anesthesiologist described the procedure before I went in. It was the one where you get amnesia. It was like a slide going across. I was in the pre op room one minute then I am recovering but didn't remember going to sleep. It was bizarre.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The burner was definitely a glutton for punishment. Be that as it may, I do worry about going under when I get surgery. I know you have to pretty much. It makes the hospital staff's job easier and it is better for the patient. I had that exact knee surgery and was terrified of getting put out. The Asian anesthesiologist described the procedure before I went in. It was the one where you get amnesia. It was like a slide going across. I was in the pre op room one minute then I am recovering but didn't remember going to sleep. It was bizarre.
    Asian anesthesiologist? I wouldn't have been nervous at all. And I'm not being sarcastic.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Asian anesthesiologist? I wouldn't have been nervous at all. And I'm not being sarcastic.

He knew what he was doing, of course. It's just in general being put to sleep by anyone. Like Michael Jackson's (African/Jamaican, who knows) doctor that gave him too much propofol. That fear is always there.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    He knew what he was doing, of course. It's just in general being put to sleep by anyone. Like Michael Jackson's (African/Jamaican, who knows) doctor that gave him too much propofol. That fear is always there.
    I hear ya. It's a rational fear. Some people don't fare well under anesthesia.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post