Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another tennis nigger claims it's getting "hate messages" online

These are as real as the "hate crimes" niggers claim happened to them, like nooses.

I never even heard of the nigger. Even most tennis fans probably didn't either. But it needs to do typical nigger lies "lookiez mee, I beez all victimized an sheet" to get attention.

Sloane Stephens said she received more than 2,000 abusive messages and comments on her Instagram following her third round loss to Angelique Kerber at the US Open on Friday night, something she said is “so exhausting and never ending.”

Stephens fell to Kerber 7-5, 2-6, 3-6, in their third round match on Friday at Louis Armstrong Stadium in New York. Since that loss, she shared on her Instagram story on Saturday, her social media has been flooded with abusive messages.

“I am human,” she wrote, in part. "After last night’s match I got [more than 2,000] messages of abuse/anger from people upset by yesterday’s result. It’s so hard to read messages like these, but I’ll post a few so you guys can see what it’s like after a loss.”

Some of the messages she then shared included racial slurs, threats of physical and sexual abuse and more.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/sloane-step...222325169.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    These are as real as the "hate crimes" niggers claim happened to them, like nooses.

I never even heard of the nigger. Even most tennis fans probably didn't either. But it needs to do typical nigger lies "lookiez mee, I beez all victimized an sheet" to get attention.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sloane-step...222325169.html
    Some of the messages she then shared included racial slurs, threats of physical and sexual abuse and more.

Nice!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    100% hoax, like these nigger cries of rayciss always are. I'm a proud nigger hater and I wouldn't waste my time sending messages to a nigger. I'm not even sure it can read.

6. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    100% hoax, like these nigger cries of rayciss always are. I'm a proud nigger hater and I wouldn't waste my time sending messages to a nigger. I'm not even sure it can read.
    Exactly! Especially the part about "sexual abuse". Really? Sex with a nigger? No way!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    of course. I always believe a chimp.

9. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair, tennis is a human sport. Ugly black niggers really have no place in tennis. I want to see athleticism, grace, poise, not monkey moves and shrieks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post