Close

Likes Likes:  83
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

12-year old niglet cRapper blows away 1 year old sprog

They really are just like us.

A judge in Texas sentenced a 12-year-old to seven years in a juvenile detention center after he reportedly removed his ankle monitor and shot a 1-year-old baby while on probation for arson...The 12-year-old nigger, a cRapper who goes by the name Lil Rodneyy, was also an alleged Crips gang member, and admitted to cutting off his ankle monitor to attend a friend’s funeral.
    I'm sure L'il Rodneyy will emerge from his detention ready to take his place as a productive citizen.

https://gossiponthis.com/2020/10/23/...ion-for-arson/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Hopefully L'il Rodneyy will kill another spook once released, and promptly get a lifetime scholarship to NU.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully, his new handle in juvie will be Lil' Cocksucker.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be let out of juvenile detention at 19 years old and get itself batwinged by the age of 20. Which is around the life expectancy of the average (C)rapper.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I'm sure L'il Rodneyy will emerge from his detention ready to take his place as a productive citizen.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what else to say but

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Hopefully, his new handle in juvie will be Lil' Cocksucker.
    If it isn't its street name already!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already wearing a ankle monitor at 12, yep this one is gonna be the next Barack Obama.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a fucking nigger.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat baby was disasspeckin Lil Rodneyy an trowwin up da bloods gang signs gnomesayin

Name:  nigger baby thug rufus washington jackson acjpf0crq1w51.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  50.2 KB

Seen this before niggers are so caring to their own the gang members pay this little nigger to do their crimes and some of the money goes his shitty nigger parents.
    I mean just look at this example of classic nigger parenting:
    "The boy’s grandfather, who he lovingly refers to as “Paw Paw” and helped raise him in place of his father who abandoned his family years ago, also attended the Zoom hearing.
    Rodneyy’s mother said in an interview after the hearing that she is a single mom who gave birth to Rodneyy when she was just 16 years old, and despite her son’s father leaving them high and dry, she chooses not to seek child support. She also said she was sent to prison twice when her son was a toddler."

"Paw paw" is probably in the crips and his mom a crack whore hood rat criminal skank who gets porked by crip crack dealers and likes it.
    True worthless irredeemable trash only making this Country way worse and need to be exiled from this land.

I can't imagine what these niggers could ever be useful for all they bring to this existance is a ton of huge negatives and zero positives

Unfortunately the sprog survived ape-parrently

what kind of idiot would ever buy this niggers cRap I am wondering how these cRappers can make any money at all and keep cRapping. I would not buy his cRap if it were the only album on earth.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Dat baby was disasspeckin Lil Rodneyy an trowwin up da bloods gang signs gnomesayin

Name:  nigger baby thug rufus washington jackson acjpf0crq1w51.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  50.2 KB

Seen this before niggers are so caring to their own the gang members pay this little nigger to do their crimes and some of the money goes his shitty nigger parents.
    I mean just look at this example of classic nigger parenting:
    "The boy’s grandfather, who he lovingly refers to as “Paw Paw” and helped raise him in place of his father who abandoned his family years ago, also attended the Zoom hearing.
    Rodneyy’s mother said in an interview after the hearing that she is a single mom who gave birth to Rodneyy when she was just 16 years old, and despite her son’s father leaving them high and dry, she chooses not to seek child support. She also said she was sent to prison twice when her son was a toddler."

"Paw paw" is probably in the crips and his mom a crack whore hood rat criminal skank who gets porked by crip crack dealers and likes it.
    True worthless irredeemable trash only making this Country way worse and need to be exiled from this land.

I can't imagine what these niggers could ever be useful for all they bring to this existance is a ton of huge negatives and zero positives

Unfortunately the sprog survived ape-parrently

what kind of idiot would ever buy this niggers cRap I am wondering how these cRappers can make any money at all and keep cRapping. I would not buy his cRap if it were the only album on earth.
    They're ALL cRappers my friend. It's synonymous with "criminal". That's all they aspire to be. Not anything that requires perseverance and hard work. Just nigger-babbling their way through life. Shit, they don't even have to learn an instrument. At least the older generation of niggers from the 70's had to play an instrument to play "dey funk" music. Then along came the next generation of nigger "musicians". They stole the beats (samples) of the previous niggers, started cRapping over it, and are now hailed as some sort of musical geniouses. What's really disturbing to me is these fuckin white kids listening to this shit. Whereas when I was in Highschool, we'd blast Led Zeppelin and Van Halen, these white kids nowadays blast that nigger bullshit. The nigger culture is ruining this country. Sorry if I went off topic a bit.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    They're ALL cRappers my friend. It's synonymous with "criminal". That's all they aspire to be. Not anything that requires perseverance and hard work. Just nigger-babbling their way through life. Shit, they don't even have to learn an instrument. At least the older generation of niggers from the 70's had to play an instrument to play "dey funk" music. Then along came the next generation of nigger "musicians". They stole the beats (samples) of the previous niggers, started cRapping over it, and are now hailed as some sort of musical geniouses. What's really disturbing to me is these fuckin white kids listening to this shit. Whereas when I was in Highschool, we'd blast Led Zeppelin and Van Halen, these white kids nowadays blast that nigger bullshit. The nigger culture is ruining this country. Sorry if I went off topic a bit.
    Yep I know that they are all cRappers, it goes like this
    1 - Nigger afleet > if fail go to step 2
    2 - Nigger cRapper > if fail, keep on cRappin as an excuse and go to step 3
    3 - Crime (robbery, then murder)

step 4 is keep rappin and infinitely repeat step 3

What I am coonfused about is who buys their "music" and what kind of idiot would sign them to a record deal?
    Keep encouraging them when there are so many of them all cRapping? LOL.
    I guess they just go to prison and get free meals between cRapping and crime sprees.

I should write Choose your own adventure books for nigger it will be "turn to page 5 (go to prison)" or "turn to page 7 (got a bitch pregnant)" then turn to page 5 again...
    It will be about 10 pages total

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I know that they are all cRappers, it goes like this
    1 - Nigger afleet > if fail go to step 2
    2 - Nigger cRapper > if fail, keep on cRappin as an excuse and go to step 3
    3 - Crime (robbery, then murder)

step 4 is keep rappin and infinitely repeat step 3

What I am coonfused about is who buys their "music" and what kind of idiot would sign them to a record deal?
    Keep encouraging them when there are so many of them all cRapping? LOL.
    I guess they just go to prison and get free meals between cRapping and crime sprees.

I should write Choose your own adventure books for nigger it will be "turn to page 5 (go to prison)" or "turn to page 7 (got a bitch pregnant)" then turn to page 5 again...

That's a good question as to who's buying that bullshit "music". Hell you can get ANY music online for free. Why buy it. I'm surprised the music industry hasn't just been crushed completely due to the internet. How in the hell do these boons get so rich peddling that horseshit. And if they are getting rich from "album" or CD sales, alot of white kids have to be buying that shit.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I want to know is what is prompting white kids to play said music and act like niggers? I find it disgusting to see kids walk like pigeons blasting that shit 5 levels above deafness and what's worse is to watch them buying the bullshit and dating and mating with the animals. This must be ,"this is your brain on drugs", moment!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking to make a photoshop troll of this niglet cRapper's album LOL and I am looking for some ideas for the imagery obviously will have the niglet name & photo but I am thinking some creative imagery any ideas?
    Also need ideas for some song titles I am brainstorming a few...
    - 187 on a muhfuggin baby
    - muh momma iz a hoe
    - iz u muh daddy?
    - paw paw got run over by a po po
    - burned down muh preschool
    - steal yo tricycle
    - funeral in diapers
    - crip walkin in my keds
    - f*** judge kim
    - ankle monitor blues
    - my first pube
    - my momma got herpes & hpv
    - super gonnorhea momma
    - pop tarts & gubment cheese
    - cornholed at juvie (dropped the soap)
    - bag o crack up my arse (special delivery boy)
    - EBT shuffle

yes these are horrible but I'm having trouble thinking atm
    my idea was to have front and back of a blank cd case and then add stuff to them the back will have a tracklist LOL
    also need a title for the album

-

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking to make a photoshop troll of this niglet cRapper's album LOL and I am looking for some ideas for the imagery obviously will have the niglet name & photo but I am thinking some creative imagery any ideas?
    Also need ideas for some song titles I am brainstorming a few...
    - 187 on a muhfuggin baby
    - muh momma iz a hoe
    - iz u muh daddy?
    - paw paw got run over by a po po
    - burned down muh preschool
    - steal yo tricycle
    - funeral in diapers
    - crip walkin in my keds
    - f*** judge kim
    - ankle monitor blues
    - my first pube
    - my momma got herpes & hpv
    - super gonnorhea momma
    - pop tarts & gubment cheese
    - cornholed at juvie (dropped the soap)
    - bag o crack up my arse (special delivery boy)
    - EBT shuffle

yes these are horrible but I'm having trouble thinking atm
    my idea was to have front and back of a blank cd case and then add stuff to them the back will have a tracklist LOL
    also need a title for the album

-

Those titles look just fine to me!

We shouldn't be disparaging cRappers. It's a profession that gets them batwinged usually before the age of 25. All niggers should be aspiring and cRapping, even the hoes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This prepubescent niggers cRap is still up on Youtube I see,
    despite the fact he shot a baby
    if it weren't a nigger we all know it would been taken down long ago
    ape-parrently google is okay with nigger kids shooting babies

I think the album title should be "special delivery boy"
    since that was likely his main occupation
    perhaps even delivered to the stars! Like Hunter
    you famous nig!
    finally you got da looks-ah-me you deserve

19. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brilliant idea! I remember those. Make yours 100 pages will all kinds of TNB adventures.

"You see two familiar homies raping a white woman. If you join in, turn to page 25. If you walk by, turn to page 27."

Page 25: "The homies recognize you as someone who ripped off their smack. One keeps raping, and the other shoots you. You be dayed, homes!"

Page 27: "You come across an elderly white man who fell down. If you beat him up, turn to page 41. If you just steal his wallet, turn to page 50."

Page 41: "You spent too long beating him up. A white cop comes along and cracks his Maglite over your head."

Page 50: "You find a debit card freshly loaded with his latest Social Security deposit. If you stop by the local liquor store and go straight back to your crib, turn to page 55. If you hit the local strip club for muh poosie, turn to page 59."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    How in the hell do these boons get so rich peddling that horseshit. And if they are getting rich from "album" or CD sales, alot of white kids have to be buying that shit.
    There are way too many wiggers, and I also think the music companies get fake sales, funded by Soros and illicit government money. Do the Katrashians really get enough ratings to be paid so much? Far more people watch ESPN, which doesn't have ratings to justify its claimed revenues.

I mentioned a friend back in middle school who tried hanging around with the niggers. He'd do that stupid rap beat, trying to act cool.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puke - 02.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	17223

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lil Rodneyy.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	17224 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	14 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17225

Lil Rodneyy, you worthless filthy despicable sack of putrid pig crap: You are getting off to a wonderful start for a very short life of crime. I am sure your fellow classmates @ NU are thrilled to see fresh meat show up for them to dump out their radiator hoses.

And my friends: Take a close look how much this filthy teenaper looks like a younger version of the gay down-low nigger pillow-biter Barry The Fairy Insane Ohomo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast