Close

Likes Likes:  86
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder Woman niggerized in a commercial...with one of the Gorillams trannies

Oh dear God. Make sure you aren't drinking anything, or have eaten anything you might need to throw up.

https://twitter.com/nubia_dc/status/...0874046730241/

That is a nigger buck if we ever saw one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tranny nigger Gorillams.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	17130

Name:	That nigger's a buck baby.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	17131

And of course the niggerloving Daily Mail chimes in.

Serena looked incredible in the replica of the outfit, donning a red and gold corset-style bustier and blue skirt as she pounded the balls back across the mall.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...all-scene.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! I don’t think I will click on that one. I want to remember Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. I remember watching that show before I went to bed when I was a kid.Seeing Lynda in that costume gave me nice dreams!Seeing that sheboon as WW would give me nightmares!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good grief! I don’t think I will click on that one. I want to remember Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. I remember watching that show before I went to bed when I was a kid.Seeing Lynda in that costume gave me nice dreams!Seeing that sheboon as WW would give me nightmares!
    Nice dreams indeed, Jim. I was just a little tyke when the show originally aired, but I remember that I never missed it.

Oh, Lynda...

Name:	Lynda-Carter-Wonder-Woman.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	17144

MSM trying to make that tranny sow look heroic is a disgrace.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like Thunder Woman, look at those tree-trunk thighs. Yikes !

Name:	Fat Serena 3.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	17145

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I want to remember Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. I remember watching that show before I went to bed when I was a kid.Seeing Lynda in that costume gave me nice dreams!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Nice dreams indeed, Jim. I was just a little tyke when the show originally aired, but I remember that I never missed it.

Oh, Lynda...
    She's one of the most beautiful women who ever lived. The show was slightly before my time, but I saw reruns, and who cared about what happened when she was jogging around in that costume? When I got to meet her at a convention a few years ago, she was still beautiful, and check out pictures of her daughter!

I didn't know for a long time that she's also a really good singer. Not the greatest ever, but she can sing a wide range of songs. No niggeress could come anywhere close in singing, let alone beauty.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    More like Thunder Woman, look at those tree-trunk thighs. Yikes !
    Think of the millions of niggerbucks, "Mmhmm, yeah ahz gonna tap dat ass!" And when they find out it's a DL tranny, the bucks would still be fine with that!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    WW - Wonder Whore in this case.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen this commercial and it damn sure did make me sick. Nigger woman. Ugh, that nigger is so ugly.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

DIRECT TV has lost their damn minds

From this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p7-thakur-a-20180914.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	271.8 KB 
ID:	17401 to this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gal-Gadot-hottest-sexiest-photos-horrornews.net-2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	17402

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you’ve just noticed this?
    Directv is one of the most woke/nigger loving piece of shit network/company there is. I’ve been hating these motherfuckers for years! One of the reasons why I had canceled them. They go hand-in-hand, or Should I say “tootsie pole in ass and mouth with Niggflix(Netflix).Both are banned from my home!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did that gorilla shave it's chest to make that commercial?
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

ID:	17401
    Holy shit. That sheboon not only looks like frickin' Mike Tyson but like she could KO him in two rounds. Omg...

We illegally had DirecTV for a long time and got rid of it over 5 years ago. My niece gave me her Nigflix password to use. I took a look last year. Haven't opened it since.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Holy shit. That sheboon not only looks like frickin' Mike Tyson but like she could KO him in two rounds. Omg...

We illegally had DirecTV for a long time and got rid of it over 5 years ago. My niece gave me her Nigflix password to use. I took a look last year. Haven't opened it since.
    DISCLAIMER: This is NOT directed at you Diva my friend but I get hammered here all the time for watching TV, using cable, etc...
    I'm almost 64 years old, divorced and live alone on a little box they call an apartment. What else am I suppose to do? Sit around all day staring at the fucking wall? I have hobbies. I like to read, play my guitars, build and fly radio controlled airplanes and more but goddamn people....give it a break.
    I love Survivor (series premiere this Wednesday), America Ninja Warrior, any MMA, CBS Sunday Morning, DWTS and women's figure skating because I'm a dirty old man.
    Yeah, I have a giant flat screen and a cable bill. My money, my TV, my time. Get over it.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

ID:	17401 to this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gal-Gadot-hottest-sexiest-photos-horrornews.net-2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	17402

We chimpers need to go the YT video and downvote it and make obnoxious comments.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    DISCLAIMER: This is NOT directed at you Diva my friend but I get hammered here all the time for watching TV, using cable, etc...
    I'm almost 64 years old, divorced and live alone on a little box they call an apartment. What else am I suppose to do? Sit around all day staring at the fucking wall? I have hobbies. I like to read, play my guitars, build and fly radio controlled airplanes and more but goddamn people....give it a break.
    I love Survivor (series premiere this Wednesday), America Ninja Warrior, any MMA, CBS Sunday Morning, DWTS and women's figure skating because I'm a dirty old man.
    Yeah, I have a giant flat screen and a cable bill. My money, my TV, my time. Get over it.
    I can sympathize. I don't watch much TV but I like the occasional show, there are non-niggerfuxated things to watch if you know where to look. If someone wants to never watch TV that's fine, I just want people to do as I do and live and let live. I don't need to hear from the super-anti-TV "if you watch one second of da boob tube you beez da enemy" ultra-purists.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	Puke - 02.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	17594

Mega BARF!!! That despicable nigger crap-beast mega-turd sherilla buck Shit-erena Gorilliams is one hideously ugly critter! Almost as hideous as the former First Tranny buck Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo! Look at the similarties:

Name:	Moochie-001j.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	377.0 KB 
ID:	17595

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is a foul animal indeed....

Name:	Fat Serena 2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	17603

Name:	Serena cartoon.jpg 
Views:	31 
ID:	17604

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Name:	Serena cartoon.jpg 
Views:	31 
ID:	17604
    Remember when that was called "racist"? Like everything else about niggers that's called "racist," it was the truth. It chimped out right on the court, for all the world to see.

Name:	174d6e6e4068d08.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	17606

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I put my TV to good use. I just watch non-nigger programming. Movies and such. I enjoy History very much, so when I watch programs on History channels I always have my remote at the ready to change channels when the nigger advertisements start. My thumb is getting really strong from switching channels to avoid nigger commercials.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another commercial with the nigger tranny. There's no need to combine it with a horror movie when just looking at it is scary enough.