Close

Likes Likes:  12
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Filthadelphia: Is this real?

    Hi guys,
    sorry for being a little bit off topic here, a friend just sent me this video of the situation in Filthadelphia. Can that be true, is it really that bad? Can anyone confirm if that video is real or fake? If true, that would be absolutely disturbing, zombie city! If that's real, how on earth can anyone vote for a party that demands to legalize drugs and puts niggers in power?!

  2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Keep Britain White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    348
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think America needs to return to the 1950s.
    People today are so ungrateful. They're born into a society that offers so many comforts in life, it's just unbelievable compared to what earlier generations had; yet they throw it back in America's face!
    These scumbags don't deserve to live in a country like America. And they provide niggers and other enemies overseas the opportunity to kick America in the teeth, by undermining the structure that holds the nation together.
    Years ago, I had a rather relaxed attitude to drugs, but I've changed my mind. America needs to seal its borders, and check every damn thing that comes into your country.
    I know that's a huge task, but the alternative just doesn't bear thinking about!!!

  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Philidelphia? Holy shit. It looks like some Dystopian, Walking Dead, post-nuclear hell on earth. It's the end of times.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  5. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Espantoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the Baltimore ghetto, except there would be no white people, other than cops.

  6. #5
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    Hi guys,
    sorry for being a little bit off topic here, a friend just sent me this video of the situation in Filthadelphia. Can that be true, is it really that bad? Can anyone confirm if that video is real or fake? If true, that would be absolutely disturbing, zombie city! If that's real, how on earth can anyone vote for a party that demands to legalize drugs and puts niggers in power?!
    Looks like your typical Demorrhoid-run shithole city, I'm sorry to say. I'd prefer to clean it up with a WWII-style
    flame throwing tank, but I'd settle for giving everyone a refreshing cold water douche with a fire truck.

  7. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Philidelphia? Holy shit. It looks like some Dystopian, Walking Dead, post-nuclear hell on earth. It's the end of times.
    That's what I thought after seeing the video. Actually, I was hoping somebody will tell me the vid is fake and made by somebody playing around with Blender.
    And the dhimmicrats try to convince people again and again that heroine is "harmless", and needs to be legalized because "you can buy alcohol as well". As a teen I saw what happend to classmates who started to smoke grass - it is not harmless, it makes stupid.
    One should force liberals to live in these communities.

  8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  9. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialism_is_terrorism View Post
    That's what I thought after seeing the video. Actually, I was hoping somebody will tell me the vid is fake and made by somebody playing around with Blender.
    And the dhimmicrats try to convince people again and again that heroine is "harmless", and needs to be legalized because "you can buy alcohol as well". As a teen I saw what happend to classmates who started to smoke grass - it is not harmless, it makes stupid.
    One should force liberals to live in these communities.

    Wait - what? Someone said HEROIN is harmless? I personally think that booze is more harmful with the destruction it causes with alcoholics and those around them than grass (even though I drink wine and have never smoked weed) but heroin? What's next - fentanyl is harmless too, if used judiciously? WTF???????

    Well, why not? After all, murder is now more or less legal, if committed by niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  11. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Socialism_is_terrorism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Wait - what? Someone said HEROIN is harmless? I personally think that booze is more harmful with the destruction it causes with alcoholics and those around them than grass (even though I drink wine and have never smoked weed) but heroin? What's next - fentanyl is harmless too, if used judiciously? WTF???????

    Well, why not? After all, murder is now more or less legal, if committed by niggers.
    Sorry, my bad: They claim marijuana is harmless, not heroin. Sorry the mistake! I am not at all into all that drug stuff. On the other hand: Since they already legalized marijuana in many states, i bet they will demand to legalize the next drug sooner or later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •