Reply to Thread

Thread: Coon Richard

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Last edited by Odin's balls; 09-05-2021 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Emoji overload

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I changed the link to use DDG instead of Google. We can still see plenty of results. Good God in heaven.

"With ‘King Richard,’ Will Smith Could Become Second Black Man to Be Oscar-Nominated for Acting and Producing"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    more praise thy negro horseshit from the Hollywood brain changers. This is how it will go. Wicked whitey.....oppression....white hate......nigger standing up for ' muh rytes ' ......wicked whitey......pain....setbacks.....wicked whitey......nigger success not needing whitey.......egg in whitey's face.....the end...

then the grand finale, the gullible white morons walking out of the movies hating themselves just a little more.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post

A lot of niggers say turd instead of third so surely he will be Richard the Turd better known as Dick de Shit and that's exactly what the film will be.

Absolutely blows my mind when on television a "nigger of importance" (and I use that term very loosely) is being interviewed... a nigger with college degree mind you... and they talk in ghetto tounge "axing" and shit like that!

Doesn't that make "smart" niggers appear even more credible?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, Nigger Smiff can NOT act. Every character is the same - him being a smart-mouthed, uppity nigger. But yeah, sure - I want to hear all about the life stories of those two tennis sherillas.

Rated PG-13 for some violence, strong language, a sexual reference and brief drug references
    I bet. Heartwarming it will be.

Pappy Richard encourages his beloved daughters to strive for greatness: "Y'all better get yo' bitch asses hustlin', you li'l hoes, or imma haf to rape bofe of you fuggin' sluts and den give y'all a whuppin."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course 100 percent of critics gave it a positive review according to the piece of shit liberal source known as Wokapedia. I suspect a total sweep in every category at the Academy Awards.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    And of course 100 percent of critics gave it a positive review according to the piece of shit liberal source known as Wokapedia. I suspect a total sweep in every category at the Academy Awards.

They have to praise it if they want to have a career. You don't even have to say anything bad about it. Just not praising it is enough to get you blackballed.

As Gary Oldman said:

"...people were considered to be racist if they didn't vote for the anti-slavery movie 12 Years a Slave (2013) at the Oscars."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They have to praise it if they want to have a career. You don't even have to say anything bad about it. Just not praising it is enough to get you blackballed.

As Gary Oldman said:
    That movie was such bullshit. 12 years a slave, a lifetime of being a nigger. Total nonsense "based on a true story". Yeah, niggers were slaves. That much is true. Imagine a nigger beating an overseer with a whip. One dayed nigger. Best scene was when that one overseer made them sing "Nigger run, nigger hide " LOL

https://youtu.be/sKp70tBqUXc

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been to the 'coonema' in years. Niggers niggers niggers in every possible and imaginable role. Niggers cast as Vikings and top business owners, judges, princes, kangs....I could go on - but remember, Hollywood is Wakonda !

I have to be in control of what I watch so I can shield myself from the black plague at my convenience. I am allergic to blackness and there is no cure.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That movie was such bullshit. 12 years a slave, a lifetime of being a nigger. Total nonsense "based on a true story". Yeah, niggers were slaves. That much is true. Imagine a nigger beating an overseer with a whip. One dayed nigger. Best scene was when that one overseer made them sing "Nigger run, nigger hide " LOL

That was on TV late one night and I watched most of it. I just had to see if what I expected was there. Yep - niggers are basically Care Bears. They are sweetness and light. They are sugar and spice and everything nice. YT, on the other hand, are ALL mean, vicious, cruel, ignorant, violent cretins who don't deserve to live. The only one not as cruel as the others is kind of a spineless retard.

No surprises there.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

When this was playing, 12 Years a Slave, someone here at Chimpout said something I'll never forget, and I always laugh:

12 Years a Slave, Always a Nigger
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    When this was playing, 12 Years a Slave, someone here at Chimpout said something I'll never forget, and I always laugh:

12 Years a Slave, Always a Nigger
    Someone else also said, "12 Years of Work"!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I can't stand that gap toothed nigger guy on Good morning America

He sits there like a dumb fuck and pretends to pay attention to what his counterparts are taking about. Giggling and grinning. Complete with the pink lipstick that they put on him and the gap teeth make him look like an extra dumb Nigger. I hate that whole liberal cesspool show. But him and the dyke nigress Robin are the most annoying