Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Another example of niggers being the ones that initiate problems

So I was walking down the street after I parked my car, and the lot was quite a walk to my destination. I heard a very loud chimpette voice say "Quantavius, give me that!!!" (NOT the actual name, I changed it for the thread).
    Now, it's a very natural reaction to turn your head when you hear a sudden loud noise or voice, and that's what I did, I turned my head towards the noise. Then, Quantavius, a shit-colored monster twice my size, angrily shouts at me, "Is yo name Quantavius??"

I just smiled at it, stared it down for about 5 seconds, and kept on walking. I'm not embarrassed to admit I would have been at a disadvantage, as we all know here that niggers are stronger than humans, but I would have done the best to stand my ground, so if the incident would have escalated, I would have lost either way -- my image all over social media, since it's mate would have pulled out its phone and recorded me, and the incident would have led to another example of niggers being victims.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a huge advocate for concealed carry... there have been actual cases decided in court where an un-armed suspect was shot and killed and its size alone was determined to be able to cause lethal harm to the shooter, who was then cleared of any crime.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have said- "No, I'm Jim Crow, have a wonderful day."