Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger comedian gooded and burner on way out after drug fest

Some beautiful news here this morning. A nigger comedian that I never heard of, deleted itself in a LA drug fuck up. There is some further joy.....its vile burner is in critical condition after also participating in this vile nigger debauchery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-party-LA.html

Comedian Fuquan Johnson is among three dead from 'cocaine-laced fentanyl overdose' at party in LA: Model and comedian Kate Quiqley is in critical condition
    hopefully the mods will be shuffling this post into the coal burner academy section shortly !! Once you go black, you end up in a sack.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fentanyl Chan is killing more niggers than Ebola. Sacks of this shit should be dropped off in every niggerhood in the country.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Some beautiful news here this morning. A nigger comedian that I never heard of, deleted itself in a LA drug fuck up. There is some further joy.....its vile burner is in critical condition after also participating in this vile nigger debauchery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-party-LA.html

hopefully the mods will be shuffling this post into the coal burner academy section shortly !! Once you go black, you end up in a sack.

Fentanyl! Haha - stupid niggers and mudsharks!! I again propose doing a fund-raiser to open fentanyl dispensaries for all niggers.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news indeed! Hopefully Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, or Bill Burr will be next. Bill Burr might as well be a nigger.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the horse-faced burner is still alive. I hope she gets goodified before hooking up with another buck and dropping a sprog out of her infested axe wound.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3606265/kate-quigley-expected-survive-drug-overdose-killed-fuquan-johnson/

Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Good news indeed! Hopefully Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, or Bill Burr will be next. Bill Burr might as well be a nigger.

Add that disgusting Eddy Murphy and his mudshark whore to the list.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Sounds like it should be a new ingredient for KFC. We have a nigger comedian called Lenny Henry who has now set up the foundation for diversity, perversity more like., he could do with a dose.
    I watched an old UK comedian Bernard Manning from the 80s maybe the other day. That unfunny nigger Lenny Henry was on the show. Bernard said to the hopeless spook " you're the only one here that can walk safely home at night "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd off myself too, if my name was "Fuquan".
    If the fu shits, wear it.