Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry 2 Buckeye Fugly Niggers Kill Old White Man and Steal his Wallet and over $700

Ricky Ball, Stephanie Marks sentenced in the death of Orrville man Edwin H. Eberle
    Bryce Buyakie The Daily Record

Ricky Ball and Stephanie Marks faced multiple counts of murder in the death of Edwin H. Eberle.
    Stephanie Marks was charged with complicity to aggravated robbery in the death of Edwin H. Eberle.
    Ricky Ball was sentenced to life in prison with the chance for parole after 25 years for the unclassified felony of aggravated murder of Edwin H. Eberle in the fall of 2020.
    WOOSTER - The murder trials of an Orrville man and woman concluded earlier this month in Wayne County Common Pleas Court after both defendants plead guilty to their respective charges.

Ricky Ball was sentenced to life in prison with the chance for parole after 25 years for the unclassified felony of aggravated murder of Edwin H. Eberle in the fall of 2020, according to court records.

He also was charged for tampering with evidence, but that and seven other charges were dismissed. +
    Edwin H. Eberle reportedly was an acquaintance of Marks, the nigger hoor (Maybe he paid to mate with that water buffalo?)
    https://www.the-daily-record.com/sto...man/5586350001

"Eberle's body was found inside the home Marks shared with Ball at 624 1/2 W. Market St. in Orrville." Ah hah, Eberle obviously wasn't a chimper.
    Of course while the article had pics, no mention was made that like almost all inter-racial crimes, the niggers were the perps
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7ede07c0-ed33-47ef-a4e8-bed01f9742d3-ball_and_marks.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	17104

Name:	c777d13d-f158-4ef9-baed-f04042f4e60e-thumbnail_image.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	332.9 KB 
ID:	17105
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything short of two death sentences is not acceptable.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He also was charged for tampering with evidence, but that and seven other charges were dismissed.
    Oh, good. They don't want to seem rayciss.

Of course while the article had pics, no mention was made that like almost all inter-racial crimes, the niggers were the perps
    Right, but we sure get full-page pics and headlines if the perps of any offense, no matter how minor, are white, e.g.:

"WHITE MAN SAYS N-WORD IN FRONT OF BLACK MAN!"

"Shocked Libtard onlookers demand death penalty."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Live with the schvugger, die by the schvugger.
    It's merely a matter of time, and oppa-tunity....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Live with the schvugger, die by the schvugger.
    It's merely a matter of time, and oppa-tunity....
    I find no definition for schvugger online. Not even the urban dictionary. Maybe I can get away with that on facespook once my latest 30 day sentence has wrapped up.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I find no definition for schvugger online. Not even the urban dictionary. Maybe I can get away with that on facespook once my latest 30 day sentence has wrapped up.
    I grew up in the NYC area, and have worked for, and alongside, the Jewish people. They use several different versions
    of the Yiddish word schvartze, including schvartza, schvuggie, schwatza, schwoogie, and my favorite - schvugger.
    When I was a teenager, we'd do odd jobs around town, and we heard our customers talking about hiring a couple
    of schwatzas, so we figured that's what we were. My friend handed in an essay called "I, a schwatza", which our
    English teacher got a big kick out of. She informed us of the meaning of the word.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Anything short of two death sentences is not acceptable.
    What you said, my friend. These two need to be made into windchimes for the good of human civilization.

"life in prison with the chance for parole after 25 years for the unclassified felony of aggravated murder"
    "He also was charged for tampering with evidence, but that and seven other charges were dismissed."
    "Stephanie Marks will serve seven to 10 1/2 years for involuntary manslaughter, a first-degree felony"

Name:	256544722bcb90edc8b7e00b25ca5a3f--funny-memes-funny-pics.jpg 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	17113

How the hell can that buck, looking 50 but probably 35, have a chance of getting out of NU so it can just kill again? How the hell can it be "involuntary" for a niggerpotamus to kill a man on purpose?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just like the school shooting in North Carolina earlier this week.

Initially, it was a nationwide breaking news story until... the media discovered the victim and the suspook were both niggers, then the story was dropped faster than a cleaned off chicken bone to the floor of the bus.

Black on black crime does not follow the narrative.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What you said, my friend. These two need to be made into windchimes for the good of human civilization.

"life in prison with the chance for parole after 25 years for the unclassified felony of aggravated murder"
    "He also was charged for tampering with evidence, but that and seven other charges were dismissed."
    "Stephanie Marks will serve seven to 10 1/2 years for involuntary manslaughter, a first-degree felony"

Name:	256544722bcb90edc8b7e00b25ca5a3f--funny-memes-funny-pics.jpg 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	17113

How the hell can that buck, looking 50 but probably 35, have a chance of getting out of NU so it can just kill again? How the hell can it be "involuntary" for a niggerpotamus to kill a man on purpose?
    Maybe he was putting up a fight when the niggers were robbing him, so the sow's reflex reaction was to kilt him, like any other "involuntary" action. Not her fault that ol' cracker was jus axin' for it!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Just like the school shooting in North Carolina earlier this week.

Initially, it was a nationwide breaking news story until... the media discovered the victim and the suspook were both niggers, then the story was dropped faster than a cleaned off chicken bone to the floor of the bus.

Black on black crime does not follow the narrative.

Just like the golfer, Gene Siller, and two others were executed in cold blood by a nigger. Haven't heard a word about that since.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Just like the golfer, Gene Siller, and two others were executed in cold blood by a nigger. Haven't heard a word about that since.

The media is absolutely beyond scared to report that niggers are savage criminals!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    The media is absolutely beyond scared to report that niggers are savage criminals!

And this time the nigger murdered someone who seemed to be quite well-known, and still nothing. No YT parading and rioting and demanding something be done about the niggers. Maybe if the buck had capped Slo-Joe a bit of a fuss might result?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And this time the nigger murdered someone who seemed to be quite well-known, and still nothing. No YT parading and rioting and demanding something be done about the niggers. Maybe if the buck had capped Slo-Joe a bit of a fuss might result?
    Maybe YT needs to riot and destroy to get some attention for this rampant nigger violent crimes against humans.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would be the ONLY way the MSM would make a big deal about a nigger crime. But they would also make excuses for the nigger. "Mentally ill nigger who had a hard life of poverty who was kept down by ' institutional RAYCIZZUMS" blah blah blah.

16. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post