Close

Likes Likes:  73
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

MURDER!!! - Hurricane Ida Niggers with update from anon.

I haven't been able to post or spend much time on CO for the past week. Things here have been rather chaotic lately. Phone, network, power and water have all been affected. Gas lines are ridiculous.

Power was just restored last night along with internet this morning, so I"M BACK!

Prior to last night, we were running on generator power. The water was out for 2 days and as of yesterday morning, the power wasn't projected to come back until this coming Tuesday. Originally it was not going to happen until October. That last prediction was only as of three days ago. It's good to live in an affluent area - even if the authorities claim that has nothing to do with it.

We took some minor roof, fence and siding damage. We were the lucky ones. Trees are down everywhere. Some are live oaks in our neighborhood that have stood for well over 100 years and well known for their strength in hurricanes. Entire buildings demolished. Power transmission towers and lines are down over the river and some will take over a month to fix.

While there was little flooding in NOLA compared to previous storms, the southernmost areas from us took the full brunt and Grand Isle, which lies only 70 miles due south of me, was completely underwater and every single building heavily damaged - if left still standing at all.

We decided to stay at home due to family obligations and our location being heavily fortified against both flooding and looting. There are only two entrances to our parish and both are heavily guarded by both the local PPSD and National Guard.

Right now, the news is covering a story about a shooting at a gas station. My nigdar is pinging wildly. This is the second such incident that I know of.

We went to fuel up our tanks last night before the power was came back. Even though it's back on, it may be cycled. While fueling, a couple of sandniggers tied into it over something (unintelligible hockinda hollah hollah language) and had to be pulled apart once it turned to fist. Too bad they didn't reach for their scimitars and go all Alohah Snackbar on each other first.

Here's the worst part. Some of you may remember that I have someone close to me who shall remain nameless for privacy and safety reasons. I'll just call her Annie Mouse from now on. Annie works at an apartment complex. Yesterday, Annie had to do a property walk to document damage. The complex is abandoned for the most with most residents choosing to evacuate prior to Ida. No generators are allowed so the entire place is without power, save her office with a generator.

While Annie was making her rounds with one of the maintenance guy, she heard a commotion across the parking lot. It seems an altercation was taking place between a nigger couple. The buck was a towering 6'3" tribesman weighing in at around 275. The minirilla was well under his weight class at 5'2" and 90 pounds soaking wet. They were screaming back and forth until the silverback turned to walk away back towards it's monkey cage apartment. The sheeboon ran back towards it and got in it's face screaming.

As the announcer on animal planet would say: "Sadly, this would prove to be a fatal mistake for the gazelle."

Well... This was that scene and Annie had a front row center seat for the show. The ape grabbed it's mates paw from his shoulder, spun the female around and clocked her with a hard blow to the base of it's skull, dropping her like a bag of flour onto the sidewalk with a loud crack. It then grabbed the female by it's weave and dragged it's lifeless corpse back into it's habitat.

The maintenance guy grabbed Annie, pulling her into a concealed breezeway just as she was dialing 911 to report the murder. Luckily, the ape either never saw any of the witnesses, or simply didn't care.

The nigger wranglers were there within seconds, swarming the nigger's apartment and dragging it out on it's face. The coroner was there minutes later to collect the dead female.

Annie is doing surprisingly well, despite having witnessed a murder, but I fear she may be affected more than she lets on.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-05-2021 at 06:00 AM. Reason: removed some possibly id revealing details
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to here you survived without too much damage. I have friends up in Scott, just outside Lafayette who actually had no damage and never lost power. Scary shit what happened to your friend but not surprising given the nature of niggers. At least there were no human casualties involved other than mental trauma for the witnesses.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That shit is intense, Tweak! I'm glad to know that all is well with you and yours. Hopefully life will get back to "normal" ASAP!

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to know you're basically OK, tweak. So sorry your friend had to witness a sow get made good by its buck. That shit had to be scary, and I'm certain that your "Annie" is affected even more deeply than she currently realizes. Not to cause worry, but I hope the buck does not get bail and receives a long stretch in NU so there will be no repercussions to your friend.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At least they didn’t confiscate firearms. That was the part that bothered me most about Katrina. And the majority of those illegally taken firearms were never returned to the rightful owners.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you are high and dry! Best of luck getting things squared away.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad they didn't reach for their scimitars and go all Alohah Snackbar on each other first.

Glad you and Annie are ok brother. At least that monkey maker factory is shut down for good.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! One smack to her nigger noggin. Now that's power! Niggers skulls are practically indestructible regardless of weight class. A very nice outcome. I dead sow, one wrangled buck. A two-fer so to speak.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tweak - Glad you and yours are safe and sound. My whole town went under in Superstorm Sandy, and it aged all
    of us 10 years trying to build it back. We had no power for 6 weeks, and martial law, but it was on our side. In many
    respects, it was our finest hour, and made us proud of who we are. Salute, to the battling bastards !

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    At least they didn’t confiscate firearms. That was the part that bothered me most about Katrina. And the majority of those illegally taken firearms were never returned to the rightful owners.
    Wait -- what? That shit really happened...?

I've never heard that before.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Wait -- what? That shit really happened...? I've never heard that before.
    Yes my friend, indeed it did happen. NOPD broke down doors of innocent citizens who either could not or did not evacuate. They even broke into unoccupied evacuee homes stealing guns and whatever they damn well felt like taking. Not only did they do this without warrants, just cause or even suspicion of a crime, but those people never got their guns back to this day and never will. They went door to door and left citizens unable to defend themselves against looting, murdering, raping niggers. This all happened to mostly white neighborhoods and was directed by the nigger Ray Nagin and his nigger police chief.

Much thanks to all my fellow Chimpers for your concern for us all. It is appreciated.

To follow up on the murder ape, the JPSO deputies that interviewed Annie after the murder told her that "this was the worst case of domestic violence/murder that they had ever witnessed." Apparently, she either wasn't dead after the initial blow or the nigger just wanted to make sure she was dead by bouncing her bloody carcass off of every wall, floor and ceiling in the apartment.

Once the investigation is complete, Annie will now have to go into the apartment to document the damage and arrange for a professional murder scene cleanup service . It will probably take some time, seeing as how cleanup teams have their hands full right now.

I will post updates as more details come out about this story.

One of the latest murder victims was a human who made the fatal mistake of trying to stop a dindu from breaking line at a gas station:

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...c53b13336.html

The nigger apparently threw down a knife to claim it was the victim's but didn't bother (or know how) to open the knife before he ditched it away from the victim and next to the spent shell casings. It is now claiming self defense - from a white guy with a folded knife - with around two hundred witnesses and videos that prove otherwise.

To top it all off, the gators are nigging out as well. A 71 year old church volunteer storm relief worker was eaten by an alligator just before leaving his house to feed victims and rescue workers. He stepped out into his knee high flooded back yard for a couple of minutes to check damage when the bastard swam up and ripped his arm off. His wife saw him from the window, trapped in the gator's death roll but she somehow managed to wrestle him free from the beast and drag him away. It was all a futile effort because after calling 911, the gator tracked him down to the porch and drug him off anyway. They still haven't recovered any remains.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Wait -- what? That shit really happened...?

I've never heard that before.
    At the time wasn’t mentioned much by the lame stream media,if mentioned at all!But it was on conservative radio and TV.And if you were an NRA member, it was in their magazines and on the website.. You can learn about it now if you look it up. Just go to the right source. They have videos showing the National Guard, along with SWAT storming homes while heavily armed and stealing guns from legal gun owners while harassing them.
    Liberals play it down and say it was a mistake by an out-of-town law-enforcement agency that gave the guns back. Bullshit!The O’nigger administration must’ve secretly sanctioned it.They wanted to see if they could call Marshall law and get away with it.And they did!
    The few that got their guns back did it w/litigation in court. Most guns were kept!Makes one think. The government can call “martial law”if they see fit and go door to door to steal your weapons.And they know they can get away with it!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals play it down and say it was a mistake by an out-of-town law-enforcement agency that gave the guns back. Bullshit!The O’nigger administration must’ve secretly sanctioned it.They wanted to see if they could call Marshall law and get away with it.And they did!

It was actually Dubya who was in the Oval Office at the time. While he had nothing to do with NOPD's tyrannical behavior, he did nothing to stop it - no so much as a word of condemnation towards them over the matter. He let us down. While I expected Ray "Chocolate City Schoolbus" Nagin to behave this way, I expected better of Bush, who was on the ground as it happened.

Something funny is going on with this story. It has been left out of the news. I could not find one story about it anywhere despite the fact that the local NBC affiliate was there interviewing witnesses. An internet search for "Hurricane Ida Murder" last night on Duck Duck Go last night only revealed one link to the incident at tenth in ranking. It was to THIS VERY PAGE ON CHIMPOUT! This is troubling because I really didn't want this story to attract attention to us for Annie's safety, privacy and job security.

To that end, I'm removing some of the tags that would lead anyone here by searching those particular terms.

I can't imagine why they are choosing to bury this story over all others. As soon as I find the miniboon's info, I will post more details and links if found.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-05-2021 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Safety of anon.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It was actually Dubya who was in the Oval Office at the time. While he had nothing to do with NOPD's tyrannical behavior, he did nothing to stop it - no so much as a word of condemnation towards them over the matter. He let us down. While I expected Ray "Chocolate City Schoolbus" Nagin to behave this way, I expected better of Bush, who was on the ground as it happened.

Something funny is going on with this story. It has been left out of the news. I could not find one story about it anywhere despite the fact that the local NBC affiliate was there interviewing witnesses. An internet search for "Hurricane Ida Murder" last night on Duck Duck Go last night only revealed one link to the incident at tenth in ranking. It was to THIS VERY PAGE ON CHIMPOUT! This is troubling because I really didn't want this story to attract attention to us for Annie's safety, privacy and job security.

To that end, I'm removing some of the tags that would lead anyone here by searching those particular terms.

I can't imagine why they are choosing to bury this story over all others. As soon as I find the miniboon's info, I will post more details and links if found.
    I kind of lost track of time. Lol! You are absolutely right. It happened during the Bush administration. First was another piece of shit in my opinion. Not as bad as a liberal, but close.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I kind of lost track of time. Lol! You are absolutely right. It happened during the Bush administration. First was another piece of shit in my opinion. Not as bad as a liberal, but close.

The both were insiders and one worlders as far as I'm concerned. Skull and Bonesmen from the start. I never trusted either one as far as I could throw them. Talking conservative while acting like a globalist does not a conservative make...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was expecting trouble from NY's Nassau County cops after Superstorm Sandy flooded my home town, but it
    didn't happen. I encountered them multiple times in my neighborhood, with either a shotgun slung on my shoulder,
    or a holstered sidearm, and they just waved or nodded. One time a bunch of ESU (SWAT) guys jumped out of an
    MRAP-lookin' thing, and I thought the worst. It turned out the brother of one of them was my neighbor. All nearby
    niggers vamoosed after the storm, as it was pitch black, and freezing cold. We only had sporadic looting, and we
    made sure there was none in my neighborhood.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The both were insiders and one worlders as far as I'm concerned. Skull and Bonesmen from the start. I never trusted either one as far as I could throw them. Talking conservative while acting like a globalist does not a conservative make...
    Bush was a fucking puppet! He did whatever Cheney told him to do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news that you and your home are relatively intact.

As for the rest of it, it's a shame a human had to witness the natural behavior of the Wild Nigger and its mate. Sounds like a scene from National Geographic but at least there will be no more crotch droppings from that sow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

28. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Very similar to the school shooting in N.C. last week.

It hasn't been totally scrubbed from the media but the minute the media discovered it was black on black crime, the story got dropped faster than a cleaned off chicken bone to the floor of the Greyhound bus.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can never complain about a two-for-one special!

31. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post