Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger uses a niglet as a shield while shooting

I knew it was a nigger as soon as I saw the headline. Clown shoes, typical nigger marksmanship, but it wasn't holding the gun sideways?

The bizarre scene unfolded after two women crashed their vehicles in Cincinnati on Wednesday. A 54-year-old woman said she and another driver were involved in the minor collision that didn’t cause any damage and “words were exchanged” afterward, according to police.

“I’m gonna go get my man,” the 54-year-old recalled the other woman telling her, police said. “You better go get yours.”

About half an hour later, 31-year-old Ladon Penn arrived and walked into a home before reappearing with gun, police said.

A screenshot from a video obtained during the investigation captured Penn holding a handgun in his right hand while holding a baby with his left arm, police said. Another screenshot shows him pointing the gun while holding the baby.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunman-ho...213847732.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	17095
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He wuz teaching the turdler how to handle yo bidness, muthafugger !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I scooped you by four minutes! What's a Saturday morning for but catching up on nigger news.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I scooped you by four minutes! What's a Saturday morning for but catching up on nigger news.
    Great minds think alike. Especially when niggers are acting the fool.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Road rage nigger holding a baby niglet opens fire on three women

Gunman holding a baby shoots at three women during road rage clash, Ohio police say

A man armed with a gun is accused of holding a baby as he fired at three women during a road-rage shooting in Ohio, police say.

The bizarre scene unfolded after two women crashed their vehicles in Cincinnati on Wednesday. A 54-year-old woman said she and another driver were involved in the minor collision that didn’t cause any damage and “words were exchanged” afterward, according to police.

“I’m gonna go get my man,” the 54-year-old recalled the other woman telling her, police said. “You better go get yours.”

About half an hour later, 31-year-old Ladon Penn arrived and walked into a home before reappearing with gun, police said.

A screenshot from a video obtained during the investigation captured Penn holding a handgun in his right hand while holding a baby with his left arm, police said. Another screenshot shows him pointing the gun while holding the baby.
    https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...253984378.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.