Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Naomi Osaka loses and announces 'indefinite break' -a sad day in Mongrelville!

NAOMI OSAKA ANNOUNCES INDEFINITE BREAK FROM TENNIS FOLLOWING US OPEN DEFEAT TO LEYLAH FERNANDEZ

Through tears, Naomi Osaka revealed she would take an indefinite hiatus from tennis after a 5-7, 7-6 (2), 6-4 defeat to Leylah Annie Fernandez in the third round of the US Open.

The 23-year-old defending champion revealed tennis no longer makes her happy in post-match press, and wasn't sure when she planned to come back.

"When I win I don't feel happy," she explained to a Japanese reporter. "I feel more like a relief. And then when I lose, I feel very sad. I don't think that's normal."

Osaka revealed a public struggle with mental health and depression, one that dated back to when she won the 2018 US Open, after withdrawing from Roland Garros in May—having previously announced she would not participate in post-match media obligations. She returned to action at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the Western & Southern Open, where she resumed speaking with the media.

"I feel like I'm kind of at this point where I'm trying to figure out what I want to do," she added after a pause, "and I honestly don't know when I'm going to play my next tennis match…I think I'm going to take a break from playing for a while."
    https://www.tennis.com/news/articles...nd-shockingly-
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, right. All the major tournaments are over for the year and we know this coonese bitch with be back for the $$$$ next year.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    tennis no longer makes her happy in post-match press, and wasn't sure when she planned to come back.
    Well isn't that the saddest thing you ever heard. Do you hear that? I can't, because it's the sound of the world's smallest violin, so small it can't make a perceptible sound.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She should commit Hara Kiri or run in front of a speeding tank

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I liked watching women’s tennis when the two players were real ladies with short dresses and shapely feminine legs.Now they have these butt ugly muscular amasonian gorilla looking creatures that I wouldn’t even classify as a women.And it’s personality and behavior is as bad as it looks.In some cases worse!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I liked watching women’s tennis when the two players were real ladies with short dresses and shapely feminine legs.Now they have these butt ugly muscular amasonian gorilla looking creatures that I wouldn’t even classify as a women.And it’s personality and behavior is as bad as it looks.In some cases worse!
    Even Navratilova, maybe the most "butch" player of older days, was watchable for her incredible athleticism. Chris Evert, Stefi Graf, Jennifer Capriati, Gabriella Sabatini, Monica Seles, and then the one many of us guys had crushes on, Maria Sharapova with her beauty and those mile-high legs. But it's not like we were watching them wishing they were playing beach volleyball, we watched because they were incredible players that looked like us. I don't watch the Gorillams trannies smashing a ball around any more than I watch DL bucks fighting over a pigskin.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Even Navratilova, maybe the most "butch" player of older days, was watchable for her incredible athleticism. Chris Evert, Stefi Graf, Jennifer Capriati, Gabriella Sabatini, Monica Seles, and then the one many of us guys had crushes on, Maria Sharapova with her beauty and those mile-high legs. But it's not like we were watching them wishing they were playing beach volleyball, we watched because they were incredible players that looked like us. I don't watch the Gorillams trannies smashing a ball around any more than I watch DL bucks fighting over a pigskin.
    Let’s not forget Maria Sharapova AND Anna Kournikova
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D0E60AD0-90D1-459C-AAAC-038CEBC4B937.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	17180Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D767E4AC-605E-42DF-99B7-E248CC7E59E7.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	17181
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Let’s not forget Maria Sharapova AND Anna Kournikova

Name:	D0E60AD0-90D1-459C-AAAC-038CEBC4B937.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	17180Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D767E4AC-605E-42DF-99B7-E248CC7E59E7.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	17181
    Anna K. never won a thing, but who cares ? Just stepping on the court was a win, at least for me.
    The difference between Anna Kournikova and Serena Gorilliams is about a million years of evolution.
    Make that 2 million. Not to mention Serena is at least half man. Make that three quarters....

Name:	Fat Serena 3.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	17182

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How could you leave out Anna Kournakova?

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Anna K. never won a thing, but who cares ? Just stepping on the court was a win, at least for me.
    The difference between Anna Kournikova and Serena Gorilliams is about a million years of evolution.
    Make that 2 million. Not to mention Serena is at least half man. Make that three quarters....

Name:	Fat Serena 3.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	17182
    Different species.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    How could you leave out Anna Kournakova?
    I didn't mean to limit my list to Grand Slam winners but didn't think past them.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't mean to limit my list to Grand Slam winners but didn't think past them.
    OK, I get that now. I thought we were just rattling off hot female tennis players