Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Two pitbulls on the lose mauls elderly man and attacks others.

They don't mention the owners. Just got taken into a talk. We know its the niggers favorite breed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/had-him-f...173504735.html

:
    The victim, who has not been identified, was strolling in the 4300 block of Queens Retreat Drive when the pair of pit bulls crossed the street to attack him. He tried to back away, but he was immediately helpless.

The attack, which was caught on surveillance video, occurred before 6:30 a.m. on Aug. 26. It took place in the front yard of Elmer Levigne, a former deputy of the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    They don't mention the owners. Just got taken into a talk. We know its the niggers favorite breed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/had-him-f...173504735.html

:
    If it's a nigger owner, which I suspect it is, they should euthanize his black ass along with the dogs. It's bad enough these Asians have to deal with all the Current nigger nonsense directly, but in this case the poor guy had to deal with nigger nonsense indirectly as well.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've broken up three dog attacks, and all of them could have gone either way. Word to the wise :
    Large breed dogs, like niggers, require that metal implements be used, and with a big league
    swing. If all you've got is a gun, you'll be using that gun. It's a bad situation....

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I've broken up three dog attacks, and all of them could have gone either way. Word to the wise :
    Large breed dogs, like niggers, require that metal implements be used, and with a big league
    swing. If all you've got is a gun, you'll be using that gun. It's a bad situation....

I watched a deputy put down an adult pit with a 9mm. (Not sure of bullet weight, config, etc, etc, etc. )

The first head shot stunned it, it took about 5 seconds but it eventually sat down. A second round was required to dispatch it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I watched a deputy put down an adult pit with a 9mm. (Not sure of bullet weight, config, etc, etc, etc. )

The first head shot stunned it, it took about 5 seconds but it eventually sat down. A second round was required to dispatch it.
    I hate the idea of shooting any dog, so I'll jump in with whatever is handy. I once broke a whole garden shed
    full of wooden handles over a huge pit's head, and didn't even slow it down. A weighted metal harpoon handle got
    the job done. My cop neighbor was drawn down on us for a couple of minutes, in case it got the best of me. The
    owner sent that dog to a rehab out in the sticks a day later. I now keep pieces of 3/4" rebar all around my 3 houses,
    and in my vehicles. They're perfect nigger medicine as well.