Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Downlow nigger Lil Nas X announces pregnancy

Lil Nas X Divides the Internet With "Pregnancy" Announcement Photoshoot

Since he's a down low nigger being 'pregnant' just means that he has to take a massive shit.
    The singer dressed in a white flowing robe with a cream rose flower crown, while cradling his "baby bump" in an over-the-top photoshoot published on Sept. 2.
    "SURPRISE!" he captioned images from the shoot. "I can't believe i'm finally announcing this. My little bundle of joy ‘MONTERO' is due September 17, 2021."

For good measure, he also posted an edited image of his album cover imposed onto an ultrasound pic. "these contractions are killing me," he teased on Twitter.

Lil Nas X (who was born Montero Lamar Hill) told the magazine he was inspired to do the maternity-style shoot after listening to the verse Megan Thee Stallion recorded for his song "Dolla Sign Slime."
    https://www.eonline.com/news/1301113...ent-photoshoot
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will admit to being a pop culture retard, but I swear to the blessed newborn Christ, I have never even heard of most of these purportedly "famous" niggers like this down-low nigger salad-tosser. I have no clue what this ugly nog is famous for, nor do I care. All I know for sure is, it's just another useless nigger wasting air and ooking, "Look ad meeez!"

I wish there was some kind of pill that we could pay them to swallow that would give them a lifelong overwhelming desire to go back to duh Mudderlan'...

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    but I swear to the blessed newborn Christ
    I said worse. Without even thinking, I called out the Lord's name with a lot of bad words I shouldn't have used. I'm surprised I didn't get a lightning bolt for blasphemy.

Photoshopped or not, God in heaven protect us. God in heaven bleach our eyes and mind.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he grows an ass cancer the size of that "baby bump", then ends up on the business end of Satan's muh dikk...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mEEwXxm.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	470.0 KB 
ID:	17085