Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger above the law for shooting at cops.

Man who shot at cops in unrest over Floyd death is acquitted
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-shot-...210246367.html

This is why if I ever was a jury. I would never sentence a human for taking care of niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops shouldn't take prisoners, once they've been fired upon. The Brazilian cops know what to do, when it comes
    to the negro-tito. They shoot 'em, throw 'em in the back of a pickup, then go shoot some more. At days end, they
    drop by Dead Nigger Storage, unload, and if any are still alive, they stop by the hospital. After a long coffee break.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

This is why if I ever was a jury. I would never sentence a human for taking care of niggers.
    You and me both. I'm still pissed off at the Derek Chauvin verdict. That guy was crucified to appease the niggers and Libtards. Just a sacrificial lamb for the left. I have always done my best to avoid jury duty, but if I got called in to serve again, I'd make sure the jury I served on was a nigger trial. I'd put on my best "oh I can be impartial act" heh heh heh.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke - 05.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jaleel Stallings.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	17088 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17089

Jaleel Stallings, you feral sub-cockroach mega-turd crap beast rodent: May you be wrangled and re-caged on new charges very soon.

And to anybody who wears a badge: (I used to wear one in East Texas many moons ago), if a nigger ever shoots at you, do NOT think twice about putting the pavement ape into a state of permanent goodness. Do not shoot to injure. Remember that modern idiot judges and most juries do not have your back.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

And how about his "I caint breeves" angle. SMH.....I'd like to know if he was a felon in possession of a firearm. Or if it's even legal for civilians to posses a firearm in public. Do they have a reckless discharge of a firearm laws. Pretty sure that if a human was up against the same charges as this fuckin ape, they be doing time in prison with Derek Chauvin.

6. Likes Sandy liked this post