Close

Likes Likes:  47
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

OOPS! I Did It Again......

Coming off another 30 day chat ban from War Thunder in a couple days. For some reason, they won't ban me permanently. I'm assuming that these Russians hate niggers as much as WE do........

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

And my latest tank, a Soviet KV1:

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3258.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	320.0 KB 
ID:	17068   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3259.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	438.9 KB 
ID:	17069  

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you may have said the truth about niggers and told off some nigger lover.Sounds about normal to me. Lol!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Sounds like you may have said the truth about niggers and told off some nigger lover.Sounds about normal to me. Lol!
    YEP!

4. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that tank, man! "Mammy", backed up by a spade no less!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I love that tank, man! "Mammy", backed up by a spade no less!
    I have that on ALL my tanks, planes and ships! It torques the fuck out of niggers!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Coming off another 30 day chat ban from War Thunder in a couple days. For some reason, they won't ban me permanently. I'm assuming that these Russians hate niggers as much as WE do........
    This action may be "Retrospective" ? They gotta mean retroactive.
    The live chats on multi-player games were always uncensored. WTF happened ?
    Nothing funnier than a 12 year old yelling "Drive, Nigga"!
    I saw where some algorithm was developed to shield sensitive snowflakes from hurtful comments,
    but never heard of a war game acting like FaceBook. Fuck that. There would have to be niggers
    and woketurds complaining to get you banned, I'm guessing. Fucking faggots !

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I saw where some algorithm was developed to shield sensitive snowflakes from hurtful comments,
    but never heard of a war game acting like FaceBook. Fuck that. There would have to be niggers

Precisely! And I keep track of ALL of them. I jot their names down and ram them into enemy fire and shit like that whe I see them.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Precisely! And I keep track of ALL of them. I jot their names down and ram them into enemy fire and shit like that whe I see them.
    My very racist carpenter friend joins online games as Anders Breivik, which doesn't go over too well in some
    communities. He's got a grinning Anders avatar that is a laugh riot. He got kicked off FaceBook as himself, but
    is back on as Andre Breivik. He calls me the Burger Kang. He drops the N-bomb to niggers on the street, and they
    don't do shit. He always does it when I'm there, as the boons want no part of either one of us XL white devils.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My very racist carpenter friend joins online games as Anders Breivik, which doesn't go over too well in some
    communities. He's got a grinning Anders avatar that is a laugh riot. He got kicked off FaceBook as himself, but
    is back on as Andre Breivik. He calls me the Burger Kang. He drops the N-bomb to niggers on the street, and they
    don't do shit. He always does it when I'm there, as the boons want no part of either one of us XL white devils.
    Awesome! Bring him here!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! Bring him here!
    I've tried, but he doesn't like preaching to the choir. Pissing off woketurd jackasses is what he loves.
    He got thrown off N-bomb mania, on day one, for ripping the Kartrashians over and over. They have some
    stupid rules over there, and Anders B was having none of it. He loves to get 30 day suspensions on FB,
    then drop a dozen N-bombs on his first day back. Him and I tortured the cunts at LiveLeak for years.

13. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've tried, but he doesn't like preaching to the choir. Pissing off woketurd jackasses is what he loves.
    He got thrown off N-bomb mania, on day one, for ripping the Kartrashians over and over. They have some
    stupid rules over there, and Anders B was having none of it. He loves to get 30 day suspensions on FB,
    then drop a dozen N-bombs on his first day back. Him and I tortured the cunts at LiveLeak for years.
    Oh I love pissin off the libtards on FACESPOOK daily. I have a phony profile that would make them think I might possibly be a nigger, then make comments totally slamming niggers LOL. I haven't been banned yet. I think they're afraid that if they report my comments they'll seem RAYCISS!. One of my favorite targets is that tar-sow Cori Bush.

15. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the live voice chats are like that. But I rarely get to voice chat because most of these shitheads don't have headsets. But the typed chat gets censored some, if someone complains. I usually get away with all kinds of garbage for quite a while.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've tried, but he doesn't like preaching to the choir.
    Chimpout isn't like church. It's more like the awesome neighborhood tavern where you walk in anytime, have a pint or shot of your favorite (always in stock), and talk about niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Chimpout isn't like church. It's more like the awesome neighborhood tavern where you walk in anytime, have a pint or shot of your favorite (always in stock), and talk about niggers.
    And one can NEVER run out of shit to say about niggers.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post