Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Cinderella Niggerized

Amazon's new Nigger Cinderella,
    Starring a fabulous fairy godNigger buck,
    Chock full of niggers

First thing you see when going to Amazon.com--
    https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...JGEu7MlJ9.html

they seem determined to replace all our white fairy tale characters and stories and heroes with NIGGERS
    I won't ever be watching Amazon Video

I mean who doesn't want their daughter watching this

There is a YouTube trailer trust me its chock full of niggers

I really bothers me when I am forced to see them I (or anyone else) goes to Amazon to buy some Vacuum cleaner belts and before you can click away they force you to watch niggers destroying all white stories and being inserted into everything

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This "Billy Porter" niggerfaggot is constantly being pushed on us, despite no one having any idea WTF he does
    for a living. Big surprise, he's got the HIV, which makes him the perfect role model for the other trans-niggers.
    The "leading lady" was an internet cam-slut before she got famous, check it out:
    https://celebjihad.com/camila-cabell...-photo-scandal

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't they do this like 20 years ago, with Brandy the bootlip as Cinderella and Whoopi Nigberg as her Fairy God Homie?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This "Billy Porter" niggerfaggot is constantly being pushed on us, despite no one having any idea WTF he does
    for a living. Big surprise, he's got the HIV, which makes him the perfect role model for the other trans-niggers.
    The "leading lady" was an internet cam-slut before she got famous, check it out:
    https://celebjihad.com/camila-cabell...-photo-scandal
    Yep like a D-list Penelope Cruz
    I have seen this crap most times I go to Amazon lately every time a different video but the same agenda.
    This time got angry when I saw the nigger doing his twirly magic wand thingy UGH
    They are being forced upon us and our children at every opportunity for mandatory viewing just to do some simple task...
    already they have taken it down LOL

wasn't recently there a Black Rapunzel who didn't need men LOL
    It's just god awful

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, wait a minute. The humble, unassuming servant I've seen as a child is now fat, lazy, and goes around muh poosie the men?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers, get this: you will never be a princess, queen, or any position of aristocracy, in the human realm. The best you can hope for is to be pet, a house nigger, or just a slave. First of all, all of you are hideously ugly. Those with human admixtures are still defiled by the 1 drop simian DNA, and no animal can ever be of any noble rank, much less a human rank. You're not even fit to be peasants, because you're dumb and lazy. You have nothing to offer the human species.

Even so-called celebrities or magic doctors and shit are still just nigger rich. Means nothing to us. You parade your cheap miscegenating mudsharks as if they are your ticket to be accepted, but there'll be no acceptance, in fact, the mudsharks are also banned from joining our species. Just like nigger Woods' wife, it still is a putrid gorilla lover. Doesn't matter if she's got money, she has no honor.

Your nigger queers also deserve to be made into wind chimes. Their depravity is eroding what we've worked on for so long.

So dream in your fantasy, niggers. Know also that Cinderella is a European story, and could never be applied to sub-simian pieces of shit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    There should be a sort of filter for nigger propaganda. For all media, just click no diversity brainwashing and poof half the offerings on these networks would disappear as well.

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_19_44.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	17361 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_26_53.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	17362
    Both from Amazon... great Job Amazon =/ ... I guess we know what you are using your money for... I guess we know your agenda...
    Thanks so much for using all your money to promote nigger loving to white kids. In your stupid crappy D-list Netflix wanna be video service.

Name:  tyrone rapunzel 84058736.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  58.2 KB

10. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_19_44.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	17361 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot_26_53.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	17362
    Both from Amazon... great Job Amazon =/ ... I guess we know what you are using your money for... I guess we know your agenda...
    Thanks so much for using all your money to promote nigger loving to white kids. In your stupid crappy D-list Netflix wanna be video service.

Name:  tyrone rapunzel 84058736.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  58.2 KB
    Black Rapunzel AAAAAHHHHHHH

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post