Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden aims to sign on to UN’s global gun registration treaty

The Biden administration this week signaled that it is eyeing a United Nations small arms treaty that critics claim will lead to an international gun registration plan — including for individual American gun owners.

Two years after former President Donald Trump withdrew from it, a top arms diplomat at the State Department told the global body that the current administration is swinging behind the Arms Trade Treaty.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...tration-treaty
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 09-02-2021 at 05:41 PM. Reason: added missing link to article
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another attempt at some sort of gun registration. I’ve always believed that registration is the first step confiscation.I’m glad I own enough untrackable Firearms.I would never buy anything that was attached to some kind of registration.

3. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Just a heads up my friend... be very careful of claiming to own *untraceable* firearms these days.

Just like in poker... Never tip your hand
    Untrackable not untraceable.They are not illegal. They all have serial numbers. I just bought them through private sales meeting they’re untrackable.We don’t have a registration in Florida.

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about in this regard. Even Biden and his loony lefties wouldn't dare unleash such a firestorm.
    Americans love their guns too much to stand idly by while they're confiscated.
    The right to bear arms is fundamental to freedom. I wish we had that right here in Britain.
    I am totally won over by the argument, "The way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun".

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about in this regard. Even Biden and his loony lefties wouldn't dare unleash such a firestorm.
    The right to bear arms is fundamental to freedom. I wish we had that right here in Britain.
    I am totally won over by the argument, "The way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun".
    Those fuckers might just get bold enough to try gun confiscation. They've already stomped out the 1st Amendment on many levels. Hopefully they have enough smarts left to know that they would meet great armed resistance.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post

I really hope you're right, but I am not so confident. We had fake Mexican "Beto" stating that he would take our ARs & AKs, the greater non-gun owning public is so ignorant about firearms and existing firearm laws as to be laughable, and nobody thought that the "Assault Weapons Ban" of '94 would pass, but it did. The MSM works overtime to spread complete bullshit and misunderstanding about guns and the 2A...and it's soaking in.

There's a gent that I've known for better than 30 years. He's quite an intelligent man. I've had to explain and correct the bullshit peddled by the MSM to him several times about the "evil assault rifle" and the fact that we do indeed already have a background check system in place. Again, this guy is not dumb by any stretch, but he's been fed so much bullshit that he's bought a lot of it.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    I really hope you're right, but I am not so confident. We had fake Mexican "Beto" stating that he would take our ARs & AKs, the greater non-gun owning public is so ignorant about firearms and existing firearm laws as to be laughable, and nobody thought that the "Assault Weapons Ban" of '94 would pass, but it did.
    Beto is the biggest assclown there is. He wants to take everyone's guns but also 'open the border.' If he did achieve that, it looks like the cartels would have a brand new revenue stream- illegal guns flowing across that border.

Someone told me a while back that most of the Glocks seized from drug cartels were bought under the Glock Blue Label Program i.e. discounted pistols available exclusively to Military and Law Enforcement. It's the crooked Mexican Govt 'Officials' that are the main source of drug cartel Glocks apparently. How many 'Blue Label Glocks' are the cartels going to have for sale if gun confiscation happens?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The term "assault rifle" is bullshit in and of itself. There's no such thing as an "assault rifle". Assault is a crime, not a fuckin rifle. I HATE that fuckin term! Liberal, bullshit buzz-word.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep so this "registration" has already existed in many (Liberal) states for decades.
    If a gun incident is reported near where you live and of your purchased gun's caliber it can be looked up by law enforcement and you will be target of suspicion.
    If you buy a firearm of unusual or rare caliber involved in any incident you will be checked in their database at which point you will become "guilty until proven innocent."
    This here is an attempt to spread that over the whole country.
    Only steps to avoid this are buy firearms in a Red state before it comes into effect, and buy firearm with common caliber

We need to not let this pass but as said it's already in effect in 2/3 of States already. What difference does it make if it's national or international database. This is just a loophole for Biden to extend it to ALL states.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were a bunch of stupid fuckers that voted for this asshole so never sell short of what could shoved up our ass in Washington DC. Fuck the political parties and vote for an individual that will represent you and your rights!

15. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post