Close

Likes Likes:  231
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    What the crucified fuck is the "P-word"...?
    Poofter
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    That coal-burning race-traitor whore is on the fast track to becoming a Pez dispenser, and the girl's stupid dad, will be wasting all his resources and remaining life trying to raise the turdlettes she craps out before her goodification.

Attachment 17072
    That is what happened with that girl in Illinois back in the 90's. Her ex nigger and his cousin and her boo killed her and her two white kids. She had a kid by the nig and was pregnant with another. Those kids survived. Her family raised them. That girl in Canton Ohio years ago too.. Her ex cop boo killed her (she was pregnant) and left her little boy alive. Her parents wound up raising the kid.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll soon be reading about this mudsharking tart in the Mudshark Mortuary and her dad will do his best to be anti-racist.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God i don't have a daughter. I have quite a few nieces who i am close to, and thankfully none of them have went down that nigger path.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    We'll soon be reading about this mudsharking tart in the Mudshark Mortuary and her dad will do his best to be anti-racist.

Yep, and Daddy will struggle to get out the fake niggerloving platitudes with the "...nothing to do with race...good and bad in black and white...millions of hardworking, law-abiding African and muslim migrants culturally enriching our country... (pause to employ barf bag) it could just as easily have been a white boy who stabbed my pregnant daughter 56 times and beheaded her... Mbongo had a mental health crisis...blah blah".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Decades ago, my brother, who is almost as raycizz as me, took the bait at work one day. A nice white
    girl was showing pics of her nephew while bro was in the office. He recoiled in horror, when he saw a
    wool-haired, shit-knuckle brown turdler, instead of a human. Needless to say, that was not the reaction
    she was seeking, and she teared up on the spot. Oh well, hopefully she learned that not everyone was
    thrilled with the results of her sister's miscegenation.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He recoiled in horror, when he saw a
    wool-haired, shit-knuckle brown turdler, instead of a human.
    That's just like Christina Coalburner, the girl in middle school I had such a crush on who was the prettiest thing I ever saw. She was a year older, so I went through 9th grade without seeing her, and when I started high school I didn't see her. Then one day she showed up, toting a niglet, and any crush I still had on her immediately evaporated. Ironically enough it was in the Career Center room. What was she looking for, guidance on how to repair her life? Advice on how to burn coal professionally?

At least her dad didn't seem one bit proud when I started attending the church they happened to go to.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a great old joke that NTG posted a while back.

Two guys are sitting at the bar, Jim turns to the bartender and says "Next round is on me for the whole bar!". His buddy Mike say's, "Wow, that is very generous of you, did you get a inheritance or something?". Jim say's, "Actually, no. You know my daughter Sarah? She is off to college. She came home yesterday and told us that she is a grown up woman, that she can pay her tuition, rent, insurance, cell phone bill, everything. That she NO longer needs our money!". Mike says "Holy Shit! She really said that?" Jim says "Well, not in those words, she came home and said "Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend Jamal".
    Sandman Sr. would have never tolerated mudsharking or oildrilling from any of us. It just seemed unnatural.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Poofter

Oh, right because Daddy is homophobic too. I learned that word from an Aussie I chat with. Love it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    That coal-burning race-traitor whore is on the fast track to becoming a Pez dispenser, and the girl's stupid dad, will be wasting all his resources and remaining life trying to raise the turdlettes she craps out before her goodification.

Attachment 17072
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	human pez dispenser.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	106.1 KB 
ID:	17106
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I taught both my daughters to hate niggers.But I never banned them from bringing niggers home. In fact, I dared them to. I would’ve given them a dollar.
    My girls know what a dollar means
    I take a 12 gauge shotgun shell,cut it. Then I remove the pellets. I put 10 dimes in it and tape it back together.Slices a 2 foot hole in a junk refrigerator at 20 yards.

Nice!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Decades ago, my brother, who is almost as raycizz as me, took the bait at work one day. A nice white
    girl was showing pics of her nephew while bro was in the office. He recoiled in horror, when he saw a
    wool-haired, shit-knuckle brown turdler, instead of a human. Needless to say, that was not the reaction
    she was seeking, and she teared up on the spot. Oh well, hopefully she learned that not everyone was
    thrilled with the results of her sister's miscegenation.

A seemingly normal white chick at work was showing me and a buddy pictures of her kids.

When she flipped to the zebra shitstain, we thought she was fucking with us because she had a sense of humor.

She got all serious and shit when my buddy asked if that was really hers or just a joke. She looked down and said "yes that's my son."

My buddy immediately replied "were you raped?"

She found no humor in that and from that day forward, we avoided her like the plauge. She knew exactly why.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A seemingly normal white chick at work was showing me and a buddy pictures of her kids.

When she flipped to the zebra shitstain, we thought she was fucking with us because she had a sense of humor.

She got all serious and shit when my buddy asked if that was really hers or just a joke. She looked down and said "yes that's my son."

She found no humor in that and from that day forward, we avoided her like the plauge. She knew exactly why.
    I had a ex "female friend" contacted me out of the blue. Haven't seen her since college. Once I heard she had a nigglet. I stop replying to her emails.
    I feel sorry for her dad, he hated niggers. He forbid his daughters bring niggers home. I guess my ex "friend" thought to screw the old school eastern european dad over. She is way too americanized.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!
    Try it! Every gun guy should.It’ll only cost you $1.20

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I taught both my daughters to hate niggers.But I never banned them from bringing niggers home. In fact, I dared them to. I would’ve given them a dollar.
    My girls know what a dollar means
    I take a 12 gauge shotgun shell,cut it. Then I remove the pellets. I put 10 dimes in it and tape it back together.Slices a 2 foot hole in a junk refrigerator at 20 yards.
    I have a 12 gauge shotgun, a bunch of change at home and an old refrigerator waiting to be trashed. I'm going to try this James !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll go out on a limb here and offer the first nigroe fambly that moves out here on Coon Club Road a buck twenty

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the '70s, I read an American Rifleman article, by a military SERE instructor, about making a "Ring load",
    to increase the range and lethality of birdshot shells. Just cut around the hull halfway down, leaving a small uncut
    segment on either side. The front end of the shell exits the bore intact, flying much like a slug, and blows up a target
    very well. Some inexpensive plinking can be done, easily hitting paint cans at 50-75 yards.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll go out on a limb here and offer the first nigroe fambly that moves out here on Coon Club Road a buck twenty
    After the deed is done,dismantle it and throw pieces off the nearest causeways.And of course report it stolen.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I found lots of humor in that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12