Close

Likes Likes:  231
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

‘I banned my daughter bringing black boys home but one look from her changed that’

Cuck O' The Day

When Neil told his daughter not to bring a black man home, she shot him a look of disgust.

It was at that point that he realised his views were wrong and that he was a racist.

Neil admits to casually using the N and P-words in everyday conversation and said that he was ‘basically a bigot’.
    ‘I try to teach other people, the way that Millie’s taught me.’
    https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/01/dad-w...cist-15191926/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I taught both my daughters to hate niggers.But I never banned them from bringing niggers home. In fact, I dared them to. I would’ve given them a dollar.
    My girls know what a dollar means
    I take a 12 gauge shotgun shell,cut it. Then I remove the pellets. I put 10 dimes in it and tape it back together.Slices a 2 foot hole in a junk refrigerator at 20 yards.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see a niglet grandsprog in this cuck’s future. He just gave this burner a license to burn coal.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Look of disgust" ? Her, and her shitknuckle-brown turdler, will be on the receiving end of all kinds of those.
    And that will continue for a lifetime. A jolly good kick in the kipper might have helped, but it's too late now.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the crucified fuck is the "P-word"...?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Porch Monkey? Pickaninny? Pussy? I is probably the last one as this guy has become his idiot daughters bitch...

SO GROSS.
    Good luck with the whole niggers in your house thing (hope you like being robbed) and your soon to be knocked up with a Pickaninny coal burning daughter bud.
    Taking advice from your foolish young naive daughter who facks niggers? Wow. Whatever happened to having some respect for your own (and probably much more wise and experienced) beliefs?
    Absolute bottom of the barrel trash.
    I bet his whore daughter is on one of those "dating" websites with some headline like "I only like black guys" and will bring home a different Jigaboo every night PUKE

I get the sense from this picture this guy went full Feminist because probably he has no wife for long time has not gotten laid in ages, and all he has is his daughter and he will now do whatever she tells him because he has given up on life otherwise... real desperation I sense

In your future I see your house full of excitement your pregnant daughter with black eyes and screaming nigger yelling at her to shut up bitch punching dragging her around by the hair breaking all your stuff eating all your food, inviting its homies over to steal in middle of night and other real exciting stuff for you buddy you will love it

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. When your daughter comes home with set of Burner Shades and about 60 stab wounds and YOU have to raise all 5 of her little knuckle dragging monkey sprogs, you will remember that it was YOU who told her it was OK to burn coal. Then you will hang yourself. You self-deprecating idiot......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

That's what I'm wondering. Since PC-ism and Libtardism has us all talking like six-year-olds ("Mommy, he said the B-word!") I never know what anything means.

Haha, stupid mudshark and cuck-daddy. My father wouldn't have cared if I had shot death rays out of my eyes. No way would I have brought any nigger home! He went off the rails when I brought a pet rat home. However, he got to like the rat but no way would he have EVER accepted a nigger.

This spineless dad better save a place on GoGibsMe now so he can beg for cash after the buck massacres his whore daughter.

ETA: Reading the disgusting, extreme libtard comments makes me think there truly is no hope for that country.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 09-03-2021 at 02:47 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what's more disgusting here: the idiot giving his daughter license to burn the coal, or the simpering comment section.

My bullshit detector is screaming at me that this article is contrived nonsense to push an agenda. Something about the way it's written just screams "shill".

Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He failed.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I see a niglet grandsprog in this cuck’s future. He just gave this burner a license to burn coal.
    Oh that's a fer-certain. His precious daughter is obviously longing for a life of champagne dreams with malt liquor means.
    Look at her little shit eating grin in the picture. "Yay, I get to take nigger dick". She just has that mudshark look about her. Definitely on track of being a 300 pound whore.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I taught both my daughters to hate niggers.But I never banned them from bringing niggers home. In fact, I dared them to. I would’ve given them a dollar.
    I take a 12 gauge shotgun shell,cut it. Then I remove the pellets. I put 10 dimes in it and tape it back together.Slices a 2 foot hole in a junk refrigerator at 20 yards.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    He failed.
    He fuckin' DID!

Hi Cat fur!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Not sure what's more disgusting here: the idiot giving his daughter license to burn the coal, or the simpering comment section.

My bullshit detector is screaming at me that this article is contrived nonsense to push an agenda. Something about the way it's written just screams "shill".

I kind of get that impression as well. After reading your comment I had to go back and reexamine it. Seems totally contrived.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    YES!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Tony Soprano says it best:
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I think Tony Soprano says it best:
    Damn I miss The Sopranos.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post

That is certainly possible. We now live in a Nazi era, where kids will rat out anyone, including their parents, on their dumbass social media platforms for being *GASP* rayciss!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The nog will leave her with half breed sprogs or kill her. Or both. Either way grandpa will be raising them. I've seen it 100 times. 90 percent of the time the half nigger kids take after their black side whether pappy is around or not. Then the half black kids will call you rayciss. No matter how liberal you are.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That coal-burning race-traitor whore is on the fast track to becoming a Pez dispenser, and the girl's stupid dad, will be wasting all his resources and remaining life trying to raise the turdlettes she craps out before her goodification.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pez Dispenser.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	17072

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast