Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

North Carolina School Shooter

Anybody catch a glimpse of the school shooter?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name or identity of the shooter is being withheld.Meaning it’s a nigger!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Name or identity of the shooter is being withheld.Meaning it’s a nigger!

It's been a day... no picture of the victim, no description of the shooter. Seems odd the poor victims face isn't plastered all over the media... nailed to the telephone pole with two hundred dozen flower arrangements and candles around the base of the makeshift mum-oral.

I'm thinking since it took place in a heavily concentrated nigger zone, this might be a bro on bro disrespeck shooting.

Soon to be forgotten about by tomorrow, especially since the coontown sheriff said they gots to keeps guns outta schoo.

The only way to accomplish that would be to keep the niggers out of school and dat be rayciss n sheeit!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    It's been a day... no picture of the victim, no description of the shooter. Seems odd the poor victims face isn't plastered all over the media... nailed to the telephone pole with two hundred dozen flower arrangements and candles around the base of the makeshift mum-oral.

I'm thinking since it took place in a heavily concentrated nigger zone, this might be a bro on bro disrespeck shooting.

Soon to be forgotten about by tomorrow, especially since the coontown sheriff said they gots to keeps guns outta schoo.

The only way to accomplish that would be to keep the niggers out of school and dat be rayciss n sheeit!
    They posted the name of the victim. Sounds like a monkey shine

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They posted the name of the victim. Sounds like a monkey shine

Confirmed nigger victim. Just saw a picture buried in a non news article of a spook identified as William Chavis Raynard Miller, Jr.

Best guess the shooter was a coon too or the mammy and Benjamin Franklin Crump would have already been on TV telling us about the rayciss school letting in a rayciss shooter "Killen my chile who be in schoo to gets his blowma".

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Confirmed nigger victim. Just saw a picture buried in a non news article of a spook identified as William Chavis Raynard Miller, Jr.

Best guess the shooter was a coon too or the mammy and Benjamin Franklin Crump would have already been on TV telling us about the rayciss school letting in a rayciss shooter "Killen my chile who be in schoo to gets his blowma".
    I like it when niggers kill each other.It also silences the liberal media

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This disappeared faster from the news than a nigger robbing a San Fran Walgreens.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    JIGABOO William Chavis Raynard Miller Jr. Gibs Me Fund

https://www.gofundme.com/f/william-c...-memorial-fund
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post
    JIGABOO William Chavis Raynard Miller Jr. Gibs Me Fund

https://www.gofundme.com/f/william-c...-memorial-fund

Go Gibbs Me Muh Cayush!

Fucking niggers. The coon didn't get shot for simply attending school and knocking down a 3.5 GPA.

Looks like the mammy is going to need a lot more donations to live nigger large!

29K won't go far after funeral expenses (if they pay up) Maybe a new used Excalade.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think this story set a new record for being scrubbed from the controlled media after it was discovered that this was a nigger-on-nigger shooting.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I think this story set a new record for being scrubbed from the controlled media after it was discovered that this was a nigger-on-nigger shooting.

The anniversaries of Columbine and Sandy Hook are never forgotten by the news media... you can bet you won't hear a peep next year about Winston-Salem!

The shooter and or victim probably had rap sheets or have participated in those nigroe catch and release program everyone talks about! Gnomesayin?

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Lawdy jeebus! Dey done kilt uh chile!!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	North Carolina school shooting leaves one dead with suspect in custody.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	431.2 KB 
ID:	17218
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought this too. I'd bet even money this was typical nigger "gangsta" shit. Also, don't use my name in vain.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    I thought this too. I'd bet even money this was typical nigger "gangsta" shit. Also, don't use my name in vain.
    Maybe we can whip up a Chimpout Ten Commandments, including, "Thou shalt never use the name of a member in vain," and "Thou shalt never defend a nigger under any circumstances."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes Coon Town liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Maybe we can whip up a Chimpout Ten Commandments, including, "Thou shalt never use the name of a member in vain," and "Thou shalt never defend a nigger under any circumstances."

You mean next time I'm dropping a deuce in a public restroom I can't chant "SAY HIS NAME"? !!!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Coon Town, Sandy liked this post