Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Special Place in Hell

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ced/ar-AANXaHz

This fucking nigger piece of shit is a special kind of nigger. I truly hope that this beast gets an appropriate level of justice handed out to it.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trey Deshawn Christie, 21
    Wow, niggers with names like that don't usually make it through their teens !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burglar, caught on camera, armed, runs from cops, drug possession, and then shoots a police dog in the face.
    18 months ? Suspended sentence ? WTF does a nigger have to do to get locked up ?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It used to be that assaulting or killing a police dog was seen the same way as doing it to a human officer, but now that niggers attacking or killing cops isn't a big deal, who cares about a dog?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a spigger, which explains the ability to hit a moving target. The spig-ro is more dangerous with firearms than
    a regular nigger. My self control, in regards to committing acts of extreme violence, goes right out the window
    if anyone hurts a dog, especially my dog. The guys from ISIS would be horrified by what I would do in this case.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It's a spigger, which explains the ability to hit a moving target. The spig-ro is more dangerous with firearms than
    a regular nigger. My self control, in regards to committing acts of extreme violence, goes right out the window
    if anyone hurts a dog, especially my dog. The guys from ISIS would be horrified by what I would do in this case.

You can start with wiping that smirk off its face.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It used to be that assaulting or killing a police dog was seen the same way as doing it to a human officer, but now that niggers attacking or killing cops isn't a big deal, who cares about a dog?
    I do!! The dog is a HIGHER life form than a WORTHLESS FUCKING nigger!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke - 05.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trey-Deshawn-Christie-1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	17030 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	25 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	17031

Trey Deshawn Christie, you despicable mega-turd nigger crap beast: I only hope a month does not go by before you see your worthless nigger carcass ape-rested again and properly caged. And may your cell mate be this sex-crazed extra-horny nigger:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fat Ugly nigger - 009-B.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	17032

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen niggers applaud the killing of police dogs by other niggers in various comment threads. Niggers hate animals, especially domesticated ones because they are smarter and more useful than niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I’ve seen niggers applaud the killing of police dogs by other niggers in various comment threads. Niggers hate animals, especially domesticated ones because they are smarter and more useful than niggers.
    They are everything niggers are not: Smart, hardworking, devoted, loyal, helpful, beautiful, and they don't bite the hand that feeds them.

Nigs are especially afraid of dogs, since they have a genetic memory of being tracked down by bloodhounds as they ran through the swamps.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are everything niggers are not: Smart, hardworking, devoted, loyal, helpful, beautiful, and they don't bite the hand that feeds them.

Nigs are especially afraid of dogs, since they have a genetic memory of being tracked down by bloodhounds as they ran through the swamps.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time for half a dozen retired K9s to be taken for a walk near the nigger and "accidentally released."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.