Close

Likes Likes:  106
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Honey Boo Boo dating a nigger, possible statutory rape.

Not surprising really. Not at all. Honey Boo Boo - real name Alana Thompson is dating a 20 year old buck. Keep in mind that HBB is barely 16. While the age of consent in Georgia is 16 she only turned 16 on August 28th and has been dating the nigger for 6 months. In other words shes been dating him since she was 15. You know there isn't a nigger around thats gonna wait 6 months to mount a 200 pound white girl. It will be interesting if anyone brings this up, but i doubt it. The media is already calling him a "college kid" when in reality he was going to a technical school and dropped out. It would be nice to see law enforcement investigate this but then again its probably just a waste of time, the nigger will cry racism and dindu nuffins.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ix-months.html

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FC90F489-3EB5-4846-BC0A-F58CC37DD2AD.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	16999

No loss. Nigs can have.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Not surprising really. Not at all. Honey Boo Boo - real name Alana Thompson is dating a 20 year old buck. Keep in mind that HBB is barely 16. While the age of consent in Georgia is 16 she only turned 16 on August 28th and has been dating the nigger for 6 months. In other words shes been dating him since she was 15. You know there isn't a nigger around thats gonna wait 6 months to mount a 200 pound white girl. It will be interesting if anyone brings this up, but i doubt it. The media is already calling him a "college kid" when in reality he was going to a technical school and dropped out. It would be nice to see law enforcement investigate this but then again its probably just a waste of time, the nigger will cry racism and dindu nuffins.
    You beat me to the punch on this story. I was going to title it : Honey Boo Boo Fouled By Jiggy Boo Boo

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger is probably nigger-babbling to all the members of its tribe about what a 'playah" it is whilst bragging about it's white trophy. As far as this fat, disgusting cunt is concerned, the niggers can have her and keep her because she is a fucking race-traitor. Besides only a nigger would muh-dik this beast.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ix-months.html

That family was and is white trash. They used to have farting contests on their show.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never watched a minute of that disgraceful display where stardom is achieved for being illiterate, morbidly obese white trash that appeals to the lowest common denominator. I'm not into freak shows.

A fugly nigger buck is the best that little porker can do. She better enjoy it, since she won't be around long - either the buck will delete her or her sky-high BP, cholesterol, die-beetus, or fatty liver will.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mega BARF!!! It will be made real good soon, a la Nicole Brown Chimpson mode, or pehaps turned into a pez dispenser.

Name:	Coal-burner-0012.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	17026

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You beat me to the punch on this story. I was going to title it : Honey Boo Boo Fouled By Jiggy Boo Boo
    One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a lazy 300 lb girl,it is much easier to date a nigger than to diet and lose weight,so a human will find her attractive.Now it wouldn’t matter what she does. Ruined for life!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Mega BARF!!! It will be made real good soon, a la Nicole Brown Chimpson mode, or pehaps turned into a pez dispenser.

Name:	Coal-burner-0012.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	245.3 KB 
ID:	17026
    Or maybe she'll sit on the nog's head and crush it instead.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dammit..... You got it posted before I did......

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The show she was on aired long after I had quit watching TV, but I am familiar with her and her white trash family. Hearing this surprises me not in the least. From celebutantes to the little blubber beast in question, they're all being trained to burn the coal.

I will also not be surprised if HBB (henceforth to be known as Hunchback Blubber Beast) shits out a niglet within a year's time.

I shudder and retch just to think about it.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Name:	FC90F489-3EB5-4846-BC0A-F58CC37DD2AD.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	16999

No loss. Nigs can have.
    Dem niggas sure do get the fine wyte wimmins.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    The nigger is probably nigger-babbling to all the members of its tribe about what a 'playah" it is whilst bragging about it's white trophy. As far as this fat, disgusting cunt is concerned, the niggers can have her and keep her because she is a fucking race-traitor. Besides only a nigger would muh-dik this beast.
    Nigger be sayin to his homiesl - " I be tappin dat ass! She be a white, a movie star, AND a former beauty qwain".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Dem niggas sure do get the fine wyte wimmins.
    When I think of the word frumpy, this pic now pops into my head.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Her dad was Sugar Bear. He had no teeth. He is a hillbilly and a half.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    The show she was on aired long after I had quit watching TV, but I am familiar with her and her white trash family. Hearing this surprises me not in the least. From celebutantes to the little blubber beast in question, they're all being trained to burn the coal.

I will also not be surprised if HBB (henceforth to be known as Hunchback Blubber Beast) shits out a niglet within a year's time.

I shudder and retch just to think about it.
    Some good DNA the little niglet will posses huh?... Fat ass, retarded white slob and a nigger. What could possibly go wrong. A little half-baked future felon and taxpayer burden.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Her dad was Sugar Bear. He had no teeth. He is a hillbilly and a half.

Any time I meet or hear of a white person with a nickname like this, I know I'm dealing with the bottom of the woodpile. Used to be a woman (dead now) who lived a few blocks over from me who went by "Honey Bear". As I hear tell they pronounced it "Honey Burr". Surprise, surprise; she burned the coal and ended up dying of complications from AIDS. Who'da thunk it.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course nigger bucks are giving the nigger a virtual high-five on youtube for getting a white woman. Seriously, niggers are ignoring her age and talking about how great it is as if he just won the lotto. As long as its white its fair game to the negro.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast