Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Serial mudshark Katie Price given a black eye by "attacker"

Was this "attacker" living in her house with her, or did it break in? The article is mighty vague with details about this "attacker" and how it came to "attack" her in her own house while she was watching TV.
    'She will be traumatised': Danielle Lloyd says close friend Katie Price will 'need therapy' following 1.30am assault at her home

1:30 A.M. is mighty late to be "attacked" by an "attacker." LOL

Police were called to a property where Katie was staying at around 1.30am last Monday, where a man was arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour.
    "..coercive and controlling behavior." Sounds like this "attacker" is known to Katie.

On Tuesday, the day after the assault, Katie was pictured with bruises to her face and told The Sun: 'I'm still all dazed. I'm devastated. I ran away after being punched....
    She said the alleged assault was 'unprovoked', adding: 'I was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened.'

An Essex Police spokesman said on Tuesday: 'A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until September 20.'
    Sounds like Katie found herself a brand new nigger, invited it into her home and then got "attacked." LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-assault.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another mudshark I never heard of so I had to look her up in the interwebs. What is it will all of these"actresses" and "influencer" mud sharks that makes them all look so fake and plastic?

MSM is trying to tell us that this is attractive?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Katie Price.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	16996

Call me old-fashioned, but I like women who look like women. This looks like a microwaved Barbie doll.
    Pet nigger probably attacked her when some of the plastic in her face fell into its chitlins or some shit.

We should add this one to the deadpool, if she's not already there.

Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Was this "attacker" living in her house with her, or did it break in? The article is mighty vague with details about this "attacker" and how it came to "attack" her in her own house while she was watching TV.
    'She will be traumatised': Danielle Lloyd says close friend Katie Price will 'need therapy' following 1.30am assault at her home

1:30 A.M. is mighty late to be "attacked" by an "attacker." LOL

"..coercive and controlling behavior." Sounds like this "attacker" is known to Katie.

Sounds like Katie found herself a brand new nigger, invited it into her home and then got "attacked." LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-assault.html
    Burn the coal, PAY the TOLL!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour
    Hmm. Her new "fiance" is 32 years old. That shopworn old whore will do anything to keep her ugly face in the news.

Name:	katie price fiance - Google Search.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	612.7 KB 
ID:	16998
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hmm. Her new "fiance" is 32 years old. That shopworn old whore will do anything to keep her ugly face in the news.

Name:	katie price fiance - Google Search.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	612.7 KB 
ID:	16998
    Tru Dat!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever became of that genetic mutant hellspawn she birthed years ago? Maybe he's the one who attacked her.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Whatever became of that genetic mutant hellspawn she birthed years ago? Maybe he's the one who attacked her.

Katie packed the monstrous mutant off to some institution. It had to be her betrothed who pummeled her. I love how that news report makes that hard-rode/put away wet publicity whore sound like some fragile hothouse flower.

Someone who would post a pic like this is not exactly shy or sensitive.

Name:	katienew-teeth.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	17003
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Another mudshark I never heard of so I had to look her up in the interwebs. What is it will all of these"actresses" and "influencer" mud sharks that makes them all look so fake and plastic?

MSM is trying to tell us that this is attractive?

Name:	Katie Price.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	16996

Call me old-fashioned, but I like women who look like women. This looks like a microwaved Barbie doll.
    Pet nigger probably attacked her when some of the plastic in her face fell into its chitlins or some shit.

We should add this one to the deadpool, if she's not already there.

That bitch looks like someone who at some point MIGHT have been attractive, then decided to become a nigger fucker, nigger punching bag, and nigger cum recepticle who got dragged by her hair 50 miles face down on a rough patch of highway by her nigger buck.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post