Close

Likes Likes:  67

Thread: Grand Theft

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Grand Theft

So 'Car Shield' covers stolen vehicles? For sure they know where those cars come from! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-WPr6DTQos

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly what I want,insurance endorsed by niggers!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like niggers can afford Car Shield.

Anything niggers have to do with automobiles is on the cheap cheap!

Drive by the pumps at a nigger gas station, you'll never see much more than 3 bucks on the pump meter.

3 bucks gets a gallon. One gallon is enough for a bro to pick up a hoe, then go to the dollah stoe, then pick up a 40 of Old "E", then stop for a bag of weed.

Gas gauge now back on E... Repeat tomorrow.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Third party vehicle repair insurance is a massive scam. I had it 35 years ago. First, they limit who can fix your
    vehicle, then their adjuster takes several days to show up. Authorization took about 2 weeks from the time the
    vehicle was brought to the shop, and that's if they can't weasel out of it. Then I waited 6 months - no checkee.
    I filed a complaint with the NY state AG's office - they did nothing. My lawyer sent then them a letter, and I got paid
    after a total of 8 months. They just wear you down, figuring most people will give up.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Third party vehicle repair insurance is a massive scam. I had it 35 years ago. First, they limit who can fix your
    vehicle, then their adjuster takes several days to show up. Authorization took about 2 weeks from the time the
    vehicle was brought to the shop, and that's if they can't weasel out of it. Then I waited 6 months - no checkee.
    I filed a complaint with the NY state AG's office - they did nothing. My lawyer sent then them a letter, and I got paid
    after a total of 8 months. They just wear you down, figuring most people will give up.

I remember years ago a friend had purchased an expensive third party warranty.

Sure as shit, engine problems developed. The warranty covered all engine parts... except gaskets.

Even though the gaskets had to be removed and replaced as part of the "covered" repair, labor was assessed on each gasket, exceeding the coverage of the warranty.

What a skull fucking.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I remember years ago a friend had purchased an expensive third party warranty.

Sure as shit, engine problems developed. The warranty covered all engine parts... except gaskets.
    Even though the gaskets had to be removed and replaced as part of the "covered" repair, labor was assessed on each gasket, exceeding the coverage of the warranty.
    The devil is in the details. Extended warranties are the biggest scam there is. Look at these home appliance
    warranties. The fine print right on the screen cancels out nearly all the coverage they're offering.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Like niggers can afford Car Shield.

Anything niggers have to do with automobiles is on the cheap cheap!

Drive by the pumps at a nigger gas station, you'll never see much more than 3 bucks on the pump meter.

3 bucks gets a gallon. One gallon is enough for a bro to pick up a hoe, then go to the dollah stoe, then pick up a 40 of Old "E", then stop for a bag of weed.

Gas gauge now back on E... Repeat tomorrow.
    In Commiefornia, 3 bucks barely gets you a half a gallon. Nigger wouldn't even make it to The Dolla Sto after he picks up his ho.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    In Commiefornia, 3 bucks barely gets you a half a gallon. Nigger wouldn't even make it to The Dolla Sto after he picks up his ho.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They played a commercial on TV land.a lot. Sounds like a load of crap!Rule of thumb” if it sounds too good to be true, it isn’t“

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All these warranty companies, both home and auto are fucking scams. Anyone who would consider buying one should read the reviews online. The FTC should shut them all down, but of course the government is beyond useless and more interested in fucking with honest law abiding gun owners.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I bought our new house a few years back, the seller's included a two year warranty on everything. Within 6 months, the dryer crapped out, the water heater crapped out and our upstairs shower was leaking into the downstairs laundry room. All of this happened within a week. I called the warranty company, they wanted a $500 deductible PER CLAIM! I was livid! I called a buddy of mine, who came out and wrote a quote that the leaky shower fried out the water heater, so they had to fix both under one claim. The dryer, I found a part online for 40 bucks and fixed it myself. About a month later, we got a bill for $1,000 bucks from the warranty company, claiming we didn't pay the deductible. I explained to them that they never fixed the dryer and that they approved the upstairs shower stall and water heater on the same claim so we already paid the $500 and that was all they were getting. We went back and forth for 3 months before they finally dropped it. When the warranty was up, they called us trying to sell us a new warranty. I screamed at them until they finally hung up. What a racket.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They played a commercial on TV land.a lot. Sounds like a load of crap!Rule of thumb” if it sounds too good to be true, it isn’t“
    If snarly nigger "Ice-T" says it's good - it's shit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can’t trust any nigger!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you ever try those "Renewal" rechargeable batteries about 25 years ago? Target had a good price on them compared to others, so I got a full set with charger and various sizes. I think I spent $20, more like $40 today with inflation.

Michael Jordan did a commercial for them, so guess how good they were. Yeah, yeah, I should have known better, but I was a kid with a portable CD player that went through battery life like a niggersow with a bucket of KFC.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did you ever try those "Renewal" rechargeable batteries about 25 years ago? Target had a good price on them compared to others, so I got a full set with charger and various sizes. I think I spent $20, more like $40 today with inflation.

Michael Jordan did a commercial for them, so guess how good they were. Yeah, yeah, I should have known better, but I was a kid with a portable CD player that went through battery life like a niggersow with a bucket of KFC.
    I tried them, and they crapped out on the many offshore night trips I used to take out. Jordan was infamous
    for tripping over his lips when recording voice overs for his commercials. He's not retarded, but he is on the
    spectrum.

17. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried them, and they crapped out on the many offshore night trips I used to take out. Jordan was infamous
    for tripping over his lips when recording voice overs for his commercials. He's not retarded, but he is on the
    spectrum.
    So just a typical nigger?

Well look, someone saved those commercials and uploaded them. A year or two after I got ripped off on the rechargeables, the nigger was back to advertising regular alkalines.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post