Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Russian Sushi Chain Apologizes for Ad Featuring black 'Man'

Russian Sushi Chain Apologizes for Ad Featuring black 'Man'

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...ack-man-a74923

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Compared to America, everyday is opposite day in Russia!

We really are letting the wrong people immigrate here.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Russia definitely isn't "woke". They don't play that shit there. This is how it should be here in America. Ultimately "wokeness" will be the downfall of our country and I see no end in sight.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Russians naturally hate niggers! I dated a couple Russian girls in my younger days. My families been friends with Russians. And I once subbed metal framing in a new housing development. There was a Russian crew who installed the trusses.They all hated niggers with a passion!
    And since the enemy of my enemy is my friend, I like Russians!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Russians naturally hate niggers! I dated a couple Russian girls in my younger days. My families been friends with Russians. And I once subbed metal framing in a new housing development. There was a Russian crew who installed the trusses.They all hated niggers with a passion!
    I definitely like the fact that they don't kiss nigger ass like we do here.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I definitely like the fact that they don't kiss nigger ass like we do here.
    “We” (you and I) definitely don’t kiss nigger ass. I’ve kicked nigger ass! It’s the liberals in this country. They are ruining it! We need to play cowboys and liberals!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    “We” (you and I) definitely don’t kiss nigger ass. I’ve kicked nigger ass! It’s the liberals in this country. They are ruining it! We need to play cowboys and liberals!
    Most definitely not you and I, or anyone else on here. "We" meaning America in general. A blanket statement that only applies to Libtards of course since they're the ones who seem to be winning unfortunately.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If everyone will take note, burglar alarm commercials are still groid free... at least as far as the perps go!

No alarm company has the balls to cast masked niggers or home invaders in their commercials!

When was the last time you saw a nigger with a crow bar on TV?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If everyone will take note, burglar alarm commercials are still groid free... at least as far as the perps go!

No alarm company has the balls to cast masked niggers or home invaders in their commercials!

When was the last time you saw a nigger with a crow bar on TV?
    Probably the ONLY commercials that are groid free anymore.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    And COPS is still removed from the lineup on every channel that featured it. It made Fox a small fortune and following the great cleansing after St. Floyd couldn't breeve, it's a fart in the wind.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    And COPS is still removed from the lineup on every channel that featured it. It made Fox a small fortune and following the great cleansing after St. Floyd couldn't breeve, it's a fart in the wind.
    I remember reading a statement from one of the producers of the nigger wrangling program The First 48. He said, and I'm paraphrasing here, " If we didn't show blacks committing crime and concentrated on more white perps, we wouldn't have a show".

https://youtu.be/B0l2l1PXqIE

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	russiank.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	16987

What the hell were they thinking, not only showcasing a disgusting, feral, pure Africoon nigger, but putting 3 young women (one of whom looks about 14) to fawn over it?

What are they trying to impart here? What is the narrative, the story behind this picture? Why is the nigger there and why are these young girls so enamoured with it? Are they feeding it? Why? Was it thought that because the nigger dyed its wool yellow and looks very downlow that it would be less offensive: "Oh, the nigger is gay so don't worry about it raping those girls"?

Nothing about this ad makes any sense at all.

I don't blame the girls. Money is hard to come by in Russia and they have to make a living. I'm sure they weren't thrilled about getting so close to a big, smelly coon.

But:
    Vladislav Pozdnyakov, the leader of the “Male State” nationalist anti-woman movement,
    WTF??
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I been to Russia at least 10 times and hardly ever seez a coon, but it's always in Moscow or St. Pete. The outlying areas are all honks.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Most definitely not you and I, or anyone else on here. "We" meaning America in general. A blanket statement that only applies to Libtards of course since they're the ones who seem to be winning unfortunately.
    Cheating to win!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about cowboys and niggers?

https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...UsWYXQCCe.html

https://worldtruthvideos.website/wat...lIZuAndnM.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Johnny Rebel.IMO,”Who likes a nigger?”is his best.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always did to!! I've had Russian, Ukranian and Serbian friends and ALL of my Slavic friends HATED niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I always did to!! I've had Russian, Ukranian and Serbian friends and ALL of my Slavic friends HATED niggers!!
    I remember in the mid 80s, I asked this Russian chick out after my uncle and I did a plumbing job for her family. She cannot speak English very well. I took her out for a walk on the beach one night in West Haven Connecticut.Afterwords we went to Chick’s Drive-in to get some fried clams. Some niggers pulled in next to us and she asked me to drive away and come back later. I remember her saying with her Russian accent “I no like knee-gar”.It sounded so sexy, it gave me a woody! Lol! I love chicks that hate niggers.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember in the mid 80s, I asked this Russian chick out after my uncle and I did a plumbing job for her family. She cannot speak English very well. I took her out for a walk on the beach one night in West Haven Connecticut.Afterwords we went to Chick’s Drive-in to get some fried clams. Some niggers pulled in next to us and she asked me to drive away and come back later. I remember her saying with her Russian accent “I no like knee-gar”.It sounded so sexy, it gave me a woody! Lol! I love chicks that hate niggers.
    I asked my Russian girlfriend to say,"Moose and Squirrel" the first time I met her.She hates niggers. She has 4 sons. All of them hate niggers too. Win!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I no lik nee gar either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast