Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger food menu

I walk out the door and I try to get in my car. Then I see this thing slipped in my door.

It's a menu. It's a nigger soulless food menu. I see they have in addition to fried chiggun, some spring rolls. They have pictures of forks and chopsticks. Can't niggers not steal other people's inventions?

So, did they invent spring rolls and chopsticks too?

They didn't invent chiggun and waddymelin either. It was the southern whites who ate that first. Hell, that nigger babble wasn't invented by niggers either.

2. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger diet consists of fast food, Cheetos, sody pop, and malt likka.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I walk out the door and I try to get in my car. Then I see this thing slipped in my door.

It's a menu. It's a nigger soulless food menu. I see they have in addition to fried chiggun, some spring rolls. They have pictures of forks and chopsticks. Can't niggers not steal other people's inventions?

So, did they invent spring rolls and chopsticks too?

They didn't invent chiggun and waddymelin either. It was the southern whites who ate that first. Hell, that nigger babble wasn't invented by niggers either.

I foresee no good coming in the future if there is a restaurant in your area that survives by catering to niggers.

I would enlist the help of my friends to order early and order often, sending the Jimmy hat headed delivery driver on wild goose chases to unexisting locations, bankrupting the soulless food joint ASAP.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me tack this on....

No big deal, but I went to the gas station and I went in to the quickie place where they have sandwiches. There was this fat woman with long hair and a hair net. There was also this bald guy in the back making sandwiches.

In front of me had to be a nigger boon. She asked why the guy making sandwiches is not wearing a hair net. Because he is bald.

So, the sandwich guy opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but he couldn't. He rolled his eyes up like if he was trying to look at something. Then he put his hand over his bald head and motioned a circle like he was brushing his non-existent hair.

The other customers were in tears. Everyone was laughing.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I foresee no good coming in the future if there is a restaurant in your area that survives by catering to niggers.

I would enlist the help of my friends to order early and order often, sending the Jimmy hat headed delivery driver on wild goose chases to unexisting locations, bankrupting the soulless food joint ASAP.
    Have the apes deliver "poke chop sammitches" to a local mosque!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Have the apes deliver "poke chop sammitches" to a local mosque!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers never invented anything, ever.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Let me tack this on....

No big deal, but I went to the gas station and I went in to the quickie place where they have sandwiches. There was this fat woman with long hair and a hair net. There was also this bald guy in the back making sandwiches.

In front of me had to be a nigger boon. She asked why the guy making sandwiches is not wearing a hair net. Because he is bald.

So, the sandwich guy opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but he couldn't. He rolled his eyes up like if he was trying to look at something. Then he put his hand over his bald head and motioned a circle like he was brushing his non-existent hair.

The other customers were in tears. Everyone was laughing.
    Niggers are so goddamned stupid......