Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers in History Class

I'm currently enrolled in a level two American history course at the moment. The teacher is white but he is fucking Russian commie. The irony. Well were already into race relations late 19th early twentieth century era. You cannot even question the fucking narrative without the professor and the coddlers and the fucking niglets in class getting upset. The instructor placed a supposed account of a nigger in early twentieth century Florida and the fear he lived in of becoming a windchime and having his body parts put in a jar and on a white man's mantle. So I simply stated how is it logical that if these white people thought so little of these black people why would they venerate them by placing them in their homes like trophies. The reply from the room was unanimous and hateful. Even the lisping white guy next to me hissed at me because serial killers keep trophies. I will not be asking anymore questions in that classroom needless to say. The instructor seemed to follow the sentiments of the woke whites and simians. Although when a little nigger in the back wanted to chime in about supposed buck breaking and rape parties of white men on black men in the 19th century no one protested. So a bogus statement that supports the narrative is ok but a simple question about logic of falsehoods is not.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When surrounded by liberals,niggers and idiots you cannot state facts!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Or even question the current liberal narrative. The hostility in that room, my god. One question really got people's emotions brewing. Gonna be silent for the remainder of the time there. Probably already made the professor's shit list. Probably have my grades donated to the nigger students by that commie professor.

5. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals, niggers and idiots want to re-write history depicting niggers as Kangs and sheeit... not dick washers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers in history: dumb lazy slaves.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Nigger Rashad View Post
    I'm currently enrolled in a level two American history course at the moment. The teacher is white but he is fucking Russian commie. The irony. Well were already into race relations late 19th early twentieth century era. You cannot even question the fucking narrative without the professor and the coddlers and the fucking niglets in class getting upset. The instructor placed a supposed account of a nigger in early twentieth century Florida and the fear he lived in of becoming a windchime and having his body parts put in a jar and on a white man's mantle. So I simply stated how is it logical that if these white people thought so little of these black people why would they venerate them by placing them in their homes like trophies. The reply from the room was unanimous and hateful. Even the lisping white guy next to me hissed at me because serial killers keep trophies. I will not be asking anymore questions in that classroom needless to say. The instructor seemed to follow the sentiments of the woke whites and simians. Although when a little nigger in the back wanted to chime in about supposed buck breaking and rape parties of white men on black men in the 19th century no one protested. So a bogus statement that supports the narrative is ok but a simple question about logic of falsehoods is not.
    Don't go silent. Continue to break up their narratives with truth and logic. Fuck em if they can't take the truth. Just the fact that they would cover a topic called "race relations" is a joke and a warning sign that the class is bullshit and a gathering place of libtard idealogues.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't go silent. Keep doing it. Make sure you carry a weapon to defend yourself with.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you get to the Civil War, bring up the fact that Lincoln wanted to send them back, and how that would have
    been best for everyone. Africa would have been like Wakanda eventually , considering that niggers claim
    to have built, invented and discovered everything in America, despite whitey's raycizzums. Also mention that
    there's nothing stopping them from heading over there right now, and showing us how it's done.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was niggers are history class.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

I'll drink to that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

I'll drink to that!
    HERE! HERE!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is the important consideration that if you break silence, you could very well flunk the class. And if it's required, you'll have to take it over again, which the same professor will make even more miserable next time.

I chose silence with the "race" and "gender" BS required at my school. It's a place actually ranked more liberal than Berkeley, so anything I said wouldn't have done anything anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.