Close

Likes Likes:  55
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Newlywed niggers charge $120 to every wedding guest that didn't show up

Newlywed Couple Sends $240 Bill to No-Show Wedding Guests

Newlyweds upset with guests who did not show up to their wedding sent them a $240 bill to cover the costs, the New York Post reported Friday.

Twitter user Philip Lewis shared the now viral photo of the invoice that addressed a “No Call, No Show Guest.”

“This invoice is being sent to you because you confirmed seat(s) at the wedding reception during the Final Headcount. The amount above is the cost of your individual seats,” the document read:

The no-show guests were presented with a payment due date of one month from the August 18 invoice from the previously anonymous couple whose Royalton Negril Resort & Spa wedding in Jamaica reportedly cost $120 per head.

“Turns out the online mystery couple — Doug Simmons, 44, and Dedra McGee (now Simmons), 43, of Chicago — is mighty real, and The Post tracked them down on Friday. The good-humored groom admitted that getting stood up at the altar, so to speak, ‘made me feel some kind of way,'” the outlet said.
    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...edding-guests/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical nigroe behavior!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can charge and send a bill all they want.Does not mean the niggers will get a red cent! Especially if it’s the other niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Newlywed Couple Sends $240 Bill to No-Show Wedding Guests

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...edding-guests/
    Lol. Only tacky niggers would think of such a thing. Charge them for the gift you didn't receive as well why don't cha. Since when does a McDonald's Happy Meal cost $120 anyway. Silly negros.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Lol. Only tacky niggers would think of such a thing. Charge them for the gift you didn't receive as well why don't cha. Since when does a McDonald's Happy Meal cost $120 anyway. Silly negros.
    These "Destination" weddings really put everyone on the spot. I suggest you do a head count on who actually
    has flights and rooms booked, to figure out who's really showing up. I'll turn you down flat, without a second
    thought. I'm not getting my giant self on a plane, for any reason, end of story.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shitskin! This one can add and surely enough it can also multiply!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical classy coons.

Royalton NegrOE Resort & Spa
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    These "Destination" weddings really put everyone on the spot. I suggest you do a head count on who actually
    has flights and rooms booked, to figure out who's really showing up. I'll turn you down flat, without a second
    thought. I'm not getting my giant self on a plane, for any reason, end of story.
    It's bad enough when humans do it. A couple of my friends (obviously not better friends) wanted to show off, and the bride has always been a Jewish-American Princess whose parents could afford it. They sprung for the big wedding in Turks and Caicos, canopy on the beach, the works. Well, I didn't go. I was single at the time and busy enough with work that I wasn't about to spend money for just a couple of nights. It's crazy when renting out a big hotel's grand ballroom seems like the cheaper option, doesn't it?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers can charge and send a bill all they want.Does not mean the niggers will get a red cent! Especially if it’s the other niggers.
    Exactly. It's not like they can turn them over to a collection agency. Silly niggers. Lol

10. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's bad enough when humans do it. A couple of my friends (obviously not better friends) wanted to show off, and the bride has always been a Jewish-American Princess whose parents could afford it. They sprung for the big wedding in Turks and Caicos, canopy on the beach, the works. Well, I didn't go. I was single at the time and busy enough with work that I wasn't about to spend money for just a couple of nights. It's crazy when renting out a big hotel's grand ballroom seems like the cheaper option, doesn't it?
    I'm against all versions of the tail wagging the dog, especially putting the guests of an event through hell, en masse.
    The best wedding receptions aren't overdone, expensive or in exotic locales. A relative with a perfect house and
    yard, or a great venue everyone loves in an ideal location, on a perfect day when everyone is free. People remember
    the two-hour cocktail hour, the fantastic band, the food and drinks done to perfection by your family and friends.
    The bride and groom sure remember making a down payment on their house.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm against all versions of the tail wagging the dog, especially putting the guests of an event through hell, en masse.
    The best wedding receptions aren't overdone, expensive or in exotic locales. A relative with a perfect house and
    yard, or a great venue everyone loves in an ideal location, on a perfect day when everyone is free. People remember
    the two-hour cocktail hour, the fantastic band, the food and drinks done to perfection by your family and friends.
    The bride and groom sure remember making a down payment on their house.

Exactly! My wedding had 25 guests, the reception was in a beautiful 200-year old restaurant, cost about 2750.00$ and it was lovely.

I have noticed on my court shows that ever since the Royal sow knuckled into Buckingham palace that many niggers now want their weddings and even birfday parties to be Royal Events on a piss-poor budget and they all stiff the caterer, the hall, etc.

One massive sow sued her "event planner" (another nigger) because there "wasn't no fruit on da table and all the royal weddings have fruit on da table!" and the red carpet was black! Also, "There wasn't no napkins."

Nigger weddngs are classy affairs:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	party4257171814329_o.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	538.7 KB 
ID:	17091

Name:	party3792706377657691691_n.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	347.1 KB 
ID:	17092

Name:	partynt.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	17093
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	partynt.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	17093
    God help us all, this sow left it's "Treasure trail" intact, then wondered why no one ate anything.

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    God help us all, this sow left it's "Treasure trail" intact, then wondered why no one ate anything.

Name:	96836531-2976-4580-8278-00ECBA2C096E.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	17103
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't pay taxes, fines, lawsuit judgements, settlements, alimony, or chile suh'poht. These newlywed niggers must be especially dumb niggers to think that their nigger guests who didn't show up are actually going to pay up.

19. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait! There was a nigger "wedding" and no one got shot...?

21. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Guests had to get through airport security, so they left their gats at the crib.
    Could it have been a strategy to counter shooty nigger wedding guests ?

23. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Maybe the niggers that didn't show up were smart enough to expect a shootout. "Sheeit, dem muhfuggas prubbly done invited LaQuintius and Davontisha, they hates us!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post