Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger gets batwings in shootout with NYPD, then the buck pappy grabs the gun and starts shooting at them too

No names, but COME ON, MAN, tell me these aren't niggers. Someone go ahead and tell me. Tell me it isn't a nigger neighbor that claims the buck was "protecting" its sprog.

Unfortunately the buck pappy didn't get batwings itself. Somehow it got away, then was stupid enough to go back, thinking the cops wouldn't recognize it. Was it admitting that almost all niggers look the same?

The father and son had been in an argument with a group of people on the corner when it turned physical and the son pulled out the gun, cops said.
    The cops, who were in plainclothes after finishing their work day, identified themselves and told the shooter to drop his weapon but the gunman instead pointed it at them and began unloading, officials said. Nobody was struck.

The police officers returned fire and fatally struck the gunman once in the chest, cops said.
    In a wild turn of events, the gunman’s 45-year-old father picked up the firearm from his dying son’s hand and began firing at cops but nobody was struck, police said. Police returned fire but the dad was not hit.
    The dad has around 60 prior arrests on his record ranging on charges including drug possession, assault, and weapon possession, source said. His son had been arrested a handful of times for minor offenses such as aggravated driving without a license, according to sources.

Local residents said the father had a history of getting into trouble but they didn’t know him as violent.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-grabs...123700008.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Tell Me This Doesn't Have the Stench of Niggers All Over It. Bronx Shootout With Off-Duty Officers Leaves Man Dead, Father in Custody

The two officers had just ended a shift and were walking to their car near the 46th Precinct when they heard the sound of gunfire around 4:15 a.m., according to Chief of Patrol Junita Holmes.

Holmes said the 24-year-old and his 45-year-old father were with a group outside a grocery store around the corner on Valentine Avenue when a dispute broke out. The fight turned physical and the younger man responded by brandishing a gun and firing several times, she said.

The off-duty officers ran to the scene and that's when they "engaged" the 24-year-old shooter, Holmes said.

“The 24-year-old man fired several times at the officers. The officers returned fire, which struck the 24-year-old man in the torso,” Holmes said at a news briefing several hours later.
    Once the shooter went down, his father picked up the gun and fired several rounds at the two officers, Holmes said. Neither officer was injured in the shootout.
    https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-nypd/3245874/
    Why didn't they also waste the daddy shitskin is beyond me
    But being the Bronx, there is no doubt the perps are jigs, no matter how they try to hide the facts
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You beat me to it!
    Tell Me This Doesn't Have the Stench of Niggers All Over It. Bronx Shootout With Off-Duty Officers Leaves Man Dead, Father in Custody
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    It screams niggers!!!
    I dunno.
    “Immediately after shooting, the officers began rendering aid to the 24-year-old male,” NYPD Chief of Patrol, Juanita Holmes said at a press conference.

In a wild turn of events, the gunman’s father, Raphael Rosado, 45, picked up the firearm from his dying son’s hand and began firing at cops but nobody was struck, police said. Police returned fire but the dad was not hit.

Surveillance video shows the father walking around the block, weaving between cars, then returning to the scene in hopes cops didn’t recognize him, sources said.

The father passed the gun to a nearby woman and tried to get away but cops quickly arrested him.

The dad has around 60 prior arrests on his record ranging on charges including drug possession, assault, and weapon possession, source said. The younger Rosado had been arrested a handful of times for minor offenses such as aggravated driving without a license, according to sources.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-grabs...123700008.html
    A spigger maybe?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were the cops out of ammo already? Seems to me they had every right to batwing Leroy senior too.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta love "Chief Sheboon of the Watch". Diversity hiring, I suppose. I'd really trust her to get to the bottom of any crime involving niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sowchiefd.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	16960
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle.
    I'll take two G's.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle.
    I'll take two G's.
    These are GIFs, so click to play.

Name:	300niggers.gif 
Views:	46 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	16961

Name:	Family+Feud+Racism+Something+that+hangs+from+a+tree+Even+if_3b55d2_1715696.gif 
Views:	53 
Size:	4.80 MB 
ID:	16962
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rule of thumb, if liberal media is reporting a crime and the criminal is white, they will mention race. If it’s a nigger who committed the crime, they will not mention race/species or even post the name.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Rule of thumb, if liberal media is reporting a crime and the criminal is white, they will mention race. If it’s a nigger who committed the crime, they will not mention race/species or even post the name.
    They used to mention the name at least. Until they finally realized that even mentioning their names is a dead giveaway. Darious, LeQuita, Lebron, etc...... Dat in itself would be RAYCIZZUMS and shee-it. My nigger fatigue is off the charts anymore.

14. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes the Lame Stream Media gives a name, but no picture, when the nigger has a human name. Then when a mugshot is available, the story's swept under the rug like usual.

The fact that this story has no names just screams NIGGER. A white man just for shooting at the NYPD would have been identified already.

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	16970

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the story with the video:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...mqe-story.html

18. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chutzpah View Post
    Thanks! I can't tell about the pappy, but the dead one's definitely part nigger (and on this site we're big into the One Drop Rule). That's a spigger version of Obama, and not very spigger at that.

The obligatory smiling "youth" photo. I bet it was such a cute niglet when it wasn't trying to deliver drugs, snatch chains, rape little girls and shank a rival homie.

Name:	Obama's spigger son.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	170.8 KB 
ID:	16971

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Were the cops out of ammo already? Seems to me they had every right to batwing Leroy senior too.
    Supposedly this really happened after a nigger was batwinged down south. The police chief was asked why they got it so many times, and he replied that it was all the rounds they had.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post