I'll take two G's.
    These are GIFs, so click to play.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300niggers.gif 
Views:	47 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	16961

Name:	Family+Feud+Racism+Something+that+hangs+from+a+tree+Even+if_3b55d2_1715696.gif 
Views:	54 
Size:	4.80 MB 
ID:	16962
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rule of thumb, if liberal media is reporting a crime and the criminal is white, they will mention race. If it’s a nigger who committed the crime, they will not mention race/species or even post the name.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Rule of thumb, if liberal media is reporting a crime and the criminal is white, they will mention race. If it’s a nigger who committed the crime, they will not mention race/species or even post the name.
    They used to mention the name at least. Until they finally realized that even mentioning their names is a dead giveaway. Darious, LeQuita, Lebron, etc...... Dat in itself would be RAYCIZZUMS and shee-it. My nigger fatigue is off the charts anymore.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes the Lame Stream Media gives a name, but no picture, when the nigger has a human name. Then when a mugshot is available, the story's swept under the rug like usual.

The fact that this story has no names just screams NIGGER. A white man just for shooting at the NYPD would have been identified already.

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	16970
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the story with the video:

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...mqe-story.html

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chutzpah View Post
    Thanks! I can't tell about the pappy, but the dead one's definitely part nigger (and on this site we're big into the One Drop Rule). That's a spigger version of Obama, and not very spigger at that.

The obligatory smiling "youth" photo. I bet it was such a cute niglet when it wasn't trying to deliver drugs, snatch chains, rape little girls and shank a rival homie.

Name:	Obama's spigger son.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	170.8 KB 
ID:	16971

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post