Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

McDonald's tells nigger his brillo hair is unprofessional, nigger screams rayciss and sues because hurt feels

McDonald's Sued By Black Former Employee Who Claims Restaurant Did Nothing About Co-Worker Using Racial Slurs

A Black man who worked as a shift manager for a Kansas McDonald’s says his multiple requests to avoid working the same shift as a white co-worker known for using racial slurs were repeatedly denied by the restaurant.
    Because of the alleged lack of intervention from the House That Ronald Built, the lawsuit said the employee kept using “racially harassing language” and often referred to Green as “boy.” According to the suit, nothing happened when Green also brought this up to the franchise owner for the Ottawa McDonald’s either.

As if it wasn’t bad enough having to listen to a co-worker casually toss around slurs while they prepared someone’s Saweetie Meal, the lawsuit also alleges that Green was routinely criticized and demeaned by his supervisor in “ways that made him understand he was being targeted and harassed because of his race.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mcdo...153700598.html

He was told by his boss that his hair was "unprofessional" on multiple occasions and that she didn't like people "outside" of her race, per the lawsuit.

According to the lawsuit, she also said the only reason Green wasn't fired was that his boss didn't want him to pull the "Black card."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/blac...lawsuit-2021-8
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh, the lies of the wooly schvugger. Will they ever cease ?
    Don't want to hear the N-bomb ? Quit acting like one, nigger !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like lazy nigger does not want to work,so it’s trying for free gibbs!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    BULLSHIT! Lying fuckin nigger. They're so racist they installed the jig as the shift manager? Why didn't he just fire the"RAYCISS" employee himself. Be a fuck manager. Oh my aching stem.

"Accordingly to the lawsuit, she also said the only reason Green wasn't fired was that his boss didn't want him to pull the "Black card".

So the fuckin Dindu does what? Pulls the "black card". Never, EVER, hire a nigger.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    BULLSHIT! Lying fuckin nigger. Oh my aching stem.
    Sounds like you're a Nick DiPaolo fan, if your stem is aching....

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Sounds like you're a Nick DiPaolo fan, if your stem is aching....
    Lol. Yep. You?

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. Yep. You?
    Yes, since the O&A days. I often watch his podcast, and see him on Ant's Compound Media show.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    seriously, who can blame these niggers for hitting the Gibs button day after day? It's connected to stupid white people who just keep having to work harder and harder for less and less to keep that gibs machine in full working order. Working is for cunts and the niggers really aren't that stupid are they? Who are the dumbest people on the planet? Yup, the pale ass mother fuckers. They prove it every day of every week. Whites are nut less, weak and lack courage and morality. Work or sue? There's really no choice is there.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Yes, since the O&A days. I often watch his podcast, and see him on Ant's Compound Media show.
    I enjoy his podcast as well. No pandering to the Mulignans with him.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the fuckin Dindu does what? Pulls the "black card". Never, EVER, hire a nigger.
    The worst boss I ever had was this niggerpotamus, 5 feet tall if that, easily 300 to 350 pounds. It had the worst job performance of a "manager" in that white collar job, and I'll never understand how its bosses were stupid enough to promote it. They soon regretted it and wanted to fire it for years, except the nigger said out loud after every "unsatisfactory" job evaluation that it would sue for discrimination. It criticized me if I got caught in traffic and was 5 minutes late (anyone who knows the Saw Mill Parkway knows it shuts down all the time), but it would come in 30 minutes later and leave 30-60 minutes before me. It was constantly milking the generous paid medical leave, which was actually good for me, because not dealing with the nigger for 2-3 weeks every time "muh back be hurdin" felt almost like vacation. Finally they got rid of the niggeress as part of company-wide layoffs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The worst boss I ever had was this niggerpotamus, 5 feet tall if that, easily 300 to 350 pounds. It had the worst job performance of a "manager" in that white collar job, and I'll never understand how its bosses were stupid enough to promote it. They soon regretted it and wanted to fire it for years, except the nigger said out loud after every "unsatisfactory" job evaluation that it would sue for discrimination. It criticized me if I got caught in traffic and was 5 minutes late (anyone who knows the Saw Mill Parkway knows it shuts down all the time), but it would come in 30 minutes later and leave 30-60 minutes before me. It was constantly milking the generous paid medical leave, which was actually good for me, because not dealing with the nigger for 2-3 weeks every time "muh back be hurdin" felt almost like vacation. Finally they got rid of the niggeress as part of company-wide layoffs.
    Niggers perform last in any actual job they do. I've had some health issues for quite soom time and have occasionally had to be hospitalized. My most dreadful thought was of the very real possibility of having a nigger nurse assigned to me at their shift changes. They're absolutely terrible. They hate white people and certainly don't like the idea of having to take care of YT. The best nurses always seem to be the Asian/Phillippino and White nurses. I will NEVER deal with a nigger in any position, in any job if I have a choice not to. Nigger teller at bank, I'll wait for a human one. Nigger checker at the supermarket, I'll wait for the human one etc, etc, etc....

16. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger checker at the supermarket, I'll wait for the human one etc, etc, etc....
    I was at the supermarket recently and a nigger cashier opened up.. " Eyez cunz takes yer " it ooked....I just looked up and pointed to the lane number... " my lucky number " and just carried on texting. I can't watch their vile black paws on my goods. I would just walk out mid-ring up.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I was at the supermarket recently and a nigger cashier opened up.. " Eyez cunz takes yer " it ooked....I just looked up and pointed to the lane number... " my lucky number " and just carried on texting. I can't watch their vile black paws on my goods. I would just walk out mid-ring up.
    There's one grocery store we sometimes go to that has a nigger cashier. I haven't seen it in a while, but it disappeared before and came back, probably to shit out a niglet.

Mrs. S knows that I refuse to let a nigger ring us up. I'll sooner go to a longer line with a human cashier. For one, the nigger will be slow as hell. A cashier can take care of 3 customers in the time a nigger does one. Then it'll be pawing all our stuff, making me want to wash everything with bleach when we get home. And this nigger always ooks, "Dat a good deal! Mmmhmm, dat looks good, you gone mikk dat fooyoo dinna!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    And this nigger always ooks, "Dat a good deal! Mmmhmm, dat looks good, you gone mikk dat fooyoo dinna!"

I needed a good laugh today.

Yes Sandy, all niggers believe that us inferior white folk need an injection of good old nigger opinion to make both of us feel better about ourselves. Most white people oblige to listen to the rantings of the negro and will value their opinion.

It's mainly because to most folk, niggers are a mystery. Most white folk don't associate with them and have no niggers as friends. There may be one or two at work they have grown to know, but ultimately most of us live segregated lives. This is by default and design.

So they feel better about themselves to hear what the ooking shit skin has to mumble in order to develop some kind of understanding of the magical and mysterious and of course, perpetually oppressed 'black folk.' - just like the ones they see paraded on the TV 24/7.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers perform last in any actual job they do. I've had some health issues for quite soom time and have occasionally had to be hospitalized. My most dreadful thought was of the very real possibility of having a nigger nurse assigned to me at their shift changes. They're absolutely terrible. They hate white people and certainly don't like the idea of having to take care of YT. The best nurses always seem to be the Asian/Phillippino and White nurses. I will NEVER deal with a nigger in any position, in any job if I have a choice not to. Nigger teller at bank, I'll wait for a human one. Nigger checker at the supermarket, I'll wait for the human one etc, etc, etc....
    As a registered nurse who works at a hospital, I can confirm...when you have a nigger nurse, you're playing Russian roulette.