Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'm the Greasemonkey

I'm originally from Texas now living in the UK with my husband of ten years, I'm into classic cars hence my nickname and I love motorcycles, I found my soulmate who also has a healthy dislike of niggers and mossie's, my husband refers to all mossie's as shitskins and that applies to white, black and the regular brown variety and he calls niggers stool samples. We have noticed a huge increase in the number of niggers in tv advertising that is disproportionate to the population, there is now an all black all female Shakespear group, how racist and sexist is that? We are under full scale invasion of an alien species and hardly anyone is remotely bothered, the politicians are harping on about the Afghans living in fear , well so are we. We waste billions of taxpayers money on a species that is hell bent on self destruction yet if a white person kills one they use as an excuse go on the rampage. We constantly see ads begging for money because poor nignog has to walk five miles for water, anybody with a brain cell would move nearer to the water, save the elephants and rhinos and let the niggers die out they just have never evolved and never will. I'm just pleased Chimpout exists at least we don't feel like a lone voice anymore.

Chimpout Member
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! All niggers,spiggers muzzies and 1/2 breeds are shitbeasts! And we know that. They are not human, therefore should not be treated as an equal. Personally, I would want them to live all together, alone in Africa or the Middle East w/no human interaction.! This way they can loot rob rape and kill only each other.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club"!

Sounds like you suffer from nigger fatigue like the rest of us Chimpers!

If you need to vent, we're here for you... we understand!

Happy Chimping!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I'm originally from Texas now living in the UK with my husband of ten years, I'm into classic cars hence my nickname and I love motorcycles, I found my soulmate who also has a healthy dislike of niggers and mossie's, my husband refers to all mossie's as shitskins and that applies to white, black and the regular brown variety and he calls niggers stool samples. We have noticed a huge increase in the number of niggers in tv advertising that is disproportionate to the population, there is now an all black all female Shakespear group, how racist and sexist is that? We are under full scale invasion of an alien species and hardly anyone is remotely bothered, the politicians are harping on about the Afghans living in fear , well so are we. We waste billions of taxpayers money on a species that is hell bent on self destruction yet if a white person kills one they use as an excuse go on the rampage. We constantly see ads begging for money because poor nignog has to walk five miles for water, anybody with a brain cell would move nearer to the water, save the elephants and rhinos and let the niggers die out they just have never evolved and never will. I'm just pleased Chimpout exists at least we don't feel like a lone voice anymore.

Agree with every word. You are not alone and if more people would stop their fear-induced hypocrisy you'd be surprised how many would agree too.

Welcome, and bash away!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, you've found refuge from our enemies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great intro and welcome aboard Greasemonkey!!!

Normally, we stop monkeys at the door but you get the red carpet!

stool sample

That's a first for me. I'm just gonna go ahead and let you know up front that I'm stealing that one like a nigger steals O₂ and TV's.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you found us, GM! We have several members who reside in the U.K.

I will never understand the rationale behind importing hordes of niggers and lifters into an advanced Human country like Britain. They bring nothing but blight, destruction, filth, stupidity, and savagery to the citizens of that host nation.

Thankfully, it appears more and more Humans are ever-so-slowly waking up to the truth!

Again, welcome to Chimpout!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope more come to the realization you have before it’s too late. Welcome to chimpout!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Greasemonkey! It's always nice to see a fellow Texan, even an ex-pat.

Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Britain needs a good nigger flush and it's pretty much inevitable now within the next 30 years. They'll be mass murder on the streets between the colonizers, the Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, niggers, and the long suffering indigenous whites. The whites will reclaim their homeland but they'll be much blood shed. While you're waiting for the grand event, you can relax and pour your hatred for the black-a-ninny savages all over us at Chimpout !! Drizzle us with your disdain for the feral street monkey !! A problem shared is half a nigger each !

Welcome - and remember you'll never be alone with your new electronic family just a quick click away.
    Remember, if you're not fighting your own battles, then you're being used !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you what annoys me is the assumption that anyone who has a problem with niggers or calls them niggers is uneducated or thick, my husband is a trained panel beater and we restore classic cars together and he got a degree later in Astrophysics, we are just sick of all the crap, the BBC have a lot to answer for.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

I was an ex-pat before I moved to England I lived in L.A for 10 years due to work, I was born In San Antonio but lived near Orange until I was was 20, one thing I do miss here is being able to shoot.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stupid government in the 50's brought them in to due the work white folk didn't and now are reaping the whirlwind, someone once said "If we had known they would be this much trouble we would have picked the cotton ourselves" Nice to be amongst friends

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband started calling Lewis Hamilton Stoolis Sampleton and now he just calls all of them Stool Samples, he can never understand why people cheer for niggers representing England and then call them names when they don't score a goal, we can't stand part timers.

23. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you what annoys me is the assumption that anyone who has a problem with niggers or calls them niggers is uneducated or thick, my husband is a trained panel beater and we restore classic cars together and he got a degree later in Astrophysics, we are just sick of all the crap, the BBC have a lot to answer for.

Anyone who has brain would disassociate themselves with niggers.

Welcome to the forum.

Come help us build some boats for the poor niggers.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband started calling Lewis Hamilton Stoolis Sampleton and now he just calls all of them Stool Samples, he can never understand why people cheer for niggers representing England and then call them names when they don't score a goal, we can't stand part timers.
    me and your old man would get on great !
    Remember, if you're not fighting your own battles, then you're being used !

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Greasemonkey! Great to have you aboard! Now grab a stick and let's bash the fuck out of some niggers!

Senior Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post