Close

Likes Likes:  45
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Racist Totem pole - The Nigger Lovers go mad!

The Leftie Nigger loving neighbours go on the war path over 'golliwog' figure!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-war-path.html

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next thing they'll make you paint your porch monkey white!

Damn those niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dem golliwogs is am raycizz !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	golliwogs.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	16930

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I’d personally move out of that neighborhood; If your neighbors are nigger lovers then it’s only a matter of time until one of their daughters brings back a felon factory bucks to their neighborhood or one of the families apedopts one. Probably a nigger neighbor too.
    When there’s one nigger, then their dangerous relatives aren’t far behind and soon the sows come. When the sows come then the niglets come and eventually there’s drug dealing and shootings.
    Never forget rule 1!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indians should be outraged - someone putting a stinking nigger on their totem. I just bet it's white libtards bitching.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Leftie Nigger loving neighbours go on the war path over 'golliwog' figure!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-war-path.html

That totem pole is great. I see nothing wrong with it at all. I would rather have seen a gorilla and a monkey and a chimp and a watermelon on that pole with that happy smiling nigger. I wish i could buy a smaller version of that and put it in my house next to my confederate flag and Blazing Saddles poster. I hate liberal nigger lovers and mud sharks more then anything. I think that totem pole is a work of art. Just another bunch of nigger lovers chimping out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just bet it's white libtards bitching.
    Yup. The kind that will turn their own people in as they have been reprogrammed to self destruct mode by the BBC. I'd have no trouble exporting these turn-coats along with the niggers back to the motherland where they can all live in racial harmony together.

But on the other hand in this case, If lived next door to that fucking wood pile of shit and they refused to take it down, I'd consider anything to force them to remove it - including shouting rayciss. It's a fucking monstrosity and may affect my home's value. Nothing worse than having shit neighbors.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are they complaining about? I didn't see a noose around the nigger figures neck.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    These coddles will call anything racists and that’s why I’m here because I’m fed up with it. I used to not think that way a year and a half ago and would brush shit off and buy into their everyone’s the same bullshit but the last year and a half really made me address it and accept that niggers are not people and no matter how hard they try they will never be equal. In digress. A few years ago the local tobacco shop had one of those old fashioned antique wooden Indians out front and I remember a few woketards complaining that they get rid of it or move it inside. Personally I’d love to have something that cool in my house. As far as the nigger totem pole if I were an Indian I’d be pissed they put a nigger on there. Maybe an Indian put a nigger on the totem pole as a warning that they are dangerous to humans. Or something to scare off evil spirits.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    What are they complaining about? I didn't see a noose around the nigger figures neck.

Niggers are always complaining.

Give 'em a dollar, they'll want $50.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Well they've promised to repaint the totem pole, so maybe they'll add a noose and leave it at that. Fuck the neighbors!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These coddles will call anything racists and that’s why I’m here because I’m fed up with it. I used to not think that way a year and a half ago and would brush shit off and buy into their everyone’s the same bullshit but the last year and a half really made me address it and accept that niggers are not people and no matter how hard they try they will never be equal. In digress. A few years ago the local tobacco shop had one of those old fashioned antique wooden Indians out front and I remember a few woketards complaining that they get rid of it or move it inside. Personally I’d love to have something that cool in my house. As far as the nigger totem pole if I were an Indian I’d be pissed they put a nigger on there. Maybe an Indian put a nigger on the totem pole as a warning that they are dangerous to humans. Or something to scare off evil spirits.
    Please accept this as an invitation on the behalf of the site, and a personal invitation from me, to register an account here. Then you can fully participate in the forums' niggerbashing. We pride ourselves on being a pro-speech site, with only a few limits (mainly no white supremacy or neo-Nazi stuff).

I found the original CO about 10 years ago when I Googled "I hate niggers" one night. I didn't think there would be a full site devoted to the nigger plague! There's so much here that you'd never hear in the Lame Stream Media, especially nigger-on-white crime.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Yup. The kind that will turn their own people in as they have been reprogrammed to self destruct mode by the BBC. I'd have no trouble exporting these turn-coats along with the niggers back to the motherland where they can all live in racial harmony together.

But on the other hand in this case, If lived next door to that fucking wood pile of shit and they refused to take it down, I'd consider anything to force them to remove it - including shouting rayciss. It's a fucking monstrosity and may affect my home's value. Nothing worse than having shit neighbors.
    woodpile LOL the old saying "there's a nigger in the woodpile". It means something's not quite right.
    The totem pole is done wrong anyway the nog should be at the bottom.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was waiting for someone to complain about my confederate flag that hangs w/my American flag. I was going to tell them to suck my dick! Been many years, no one‘s ever said anything. I guess it’s because of my location. Everyone who has ever visited including my daughters’ friends has always complemented it.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I was waiting for someone to complain about my confederate flag that hangs w/my American flag. I was going to tell them to suck my dick! Been many years, no one‘s ever said anything. I guess it’s because of my location. Everyone who has ever visited including my daughters’ friends has always complemented it.

You're lucky you haven't had a rock through your window. Fake nigger-loving libtards hate to see their pets being disrespeckted. THey may not know anything or understand anything about history or facts, but they sure know how to get PC points.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You're lucky you haven't had a rock through your window. Fake nigger-loving libtards hate to see their pets being disrespeckted. THey may not know anything or understand anything about history or facts, but they sure know how to get PC points.
    My house is in a rural area.No sidewalk and a 50 yrd driveway.You can sort of see the flag while driving by if you pay attention. But no one would dare come down the driveway to throw a rock at my window.Neighbors know I take no shit! And they have to be on my property to do it. In range!

21. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Let me emphasize that I'm 100% Yankee from when either side of my family settled in this country. And I say with no reservation that the Stars and Bars are more representative of freedom than Old Glory.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Let me emphasize that I'm 100% Yankee from when either side of my family settled in this country. And I say with no reservation that the Stars and Bars are more representative of freedom than Old Glory.
    My father was first Gen born in New Haven,CT from Italy born parents. Mom was straight from the boot.I am from New Haven,Ct.At a young age I knew I hated Yankee and niggers!.I’ve always loved the south,where a nigger is a nigger!
    I met a 21 yr old hot strawberry blonde Georgia peach when I was maybe 15-16 years old.She worked at my uncles shirt factory. She had the rebel flag sewn on most of her jeans. I’d go there after work and help w/shipping,where she worked.Anyway, we became good tokin’ friends. She was a rebel. She had the Rebel flag sewn on her jeans and a Rebel purse.I really liked everything about her.
    She took my Jean jacket home and sewed a rebel patch on it and gave it to me saying that I was a Rebel. I started hanging around with her a lot. In fact we remained friends for at least another 15 years, until I got a little wild and lost contact with everyone.Besides, I think I broke her heart.
    She had taken me down to Savannah Georgia and Jacksonville Florida many times.That’s what made me love the south so much. We took a toke and spoke about the history of the south.The north was liberal pussies from the start. I hate liberal Yankees with a fucking passion!

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard a lot of shit from southerners about "Yankees" when I was in the Army. To them, the civil war ended last
    week. They were far more friendly with niggers from their home states, than they were with us. The jigs from up
    north and down south hated us northern white "woodchucks", because all of us were ready for their shit. I said then,
    and I say now - the "Yankees" stopped the confederates from breeding, and bringing in, more niggers, and Lincoln
    planned to send them back. So who are the bad guys again ?