Close

Likes Likes:  42
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers will ruin anything!

In my life, whenever a nigger involved, it is always caused me problems.I have a very good customer who owns many rental homes and gives me referrals.I’ve probably done over 50 showers and tubs for her and her husband over the last 6 or 7 years.
    Anyway, I started a tub/shower rebuild on Monday. The renters were a 50ish white man and a 40ish 1/2 breed nigger bitch.Monday the nigger bitch started by saying it didn’t want me working if I couldn’t show proof of vaccination.After arguing,it said “if we wore a mask it would be OK”.I immediately took the fucking mask off when I started working.So day one went by with just a little static. Day two nigger complained about dust us using the toilet in the bath I remodeled last year.No problem! I pissed outside all over the bumper of their fucking car! So day two went by with a little bit of grief.Day three, the nigger was out and husband was home. All went smoothly.
    Day 4 husband went to work early and Sow would not let me in. Said it was sleeping. I called the landlord and the landlord told nigger that if it didn’t let me in there’d be a $300 charge for us to go out there. And it would be paying! It immediately let us in! So I had all the tile set yesterday I’m ready to grout by the end of the day.
    Last day was today. I went in to grout this morning. We were done by 11:30 AM. We cleaned up very well and we’re ready to go.My customer(property owner) came by looked and paid me. All of a sudden the nigger bitch started freaking out saying it wanted a professional cleaner to come get the microscopic dust particles.I immediately took the landlord in the other bath and showed him what a good housekeeper the nigger was,not!He laughed and told sheboon to get a life. That was it. It shut the fuck up!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuckin niggers will take anything they can get for free.

You know that's the cleanest that baff will ever be!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    A nigger bitching about being *Super* clean..... Now that's a laugh unto itself

microscopic dust particles - maybe she should call a lab and have them bring out an electronic tunneling microscope to check for them.

Tell your landlord NEVER ever rent to niggers.... Problem solved.

Nigger shows up to rent your joint... you suddenly discover a plumbing problem.

You take your joint off the market for 2 months.

Discriminated nigger will lose interest watching for ads or surveilling after a month and move on.

2 months pass, rent to whites.

Loss = 2 months rent.

Damage from nigger fambly = 2 years rent plus loss of time between last rent payment and eviction plus eviction cost. Your move!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She probably stunk like catfish, chitlins, KFC, and the $5/gallon perfume they use to try to cover up their nigger stench.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    She probably stunk like catfish, chitlins, KFC, and the $5/gallon perfume they use to try to cover up their nigger stench.
    This was one of those niggers who married a white cuck boy and thought that made it more than the nigger beast it was. But,no matter what, you can’t take the stench out of a Nigger. I had to hold my breath walking through the master bedroom.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The landlord is springing for a brand new tile bathroom. That should mean the complaint department is closed.
    The fact that professionals showed up, and are knocking it out in short order, means it's STFU time.
    He's taking a big chance that the negress will ruin that nice new baffroom . My friend is a licensed, bonded,
    3rd generation contractor, who gets all this high rise, beach condo work. He gets a call from some woman, in a
    building he's done lots of work in. Right off the bat, he sees wool, and knows he's dealing with some kind of breed.
    She's talked to neighbors, seen the bathrooms he did, wants the same thing. He quotes her the same price, like
    $6700, which is cheap for a complete rip out and replace, on upper floors, permits & inspections, name brand
    fixtures, by NY standards. She's like "Okay, I'm getting a couple more prices. Maybe I'll get back to you". He says
    "Don't bother", and walks. This witch ended up waiting 5 months, for a guy we know, who charged her over a grand
    more. She was a halfrican school teacher, broke balls all the way through, then withheld his last check for made up
    issues.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16936

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Yep... dealing with coons will bankrupt you, and if it doesn't do that, will at least make your life miserable!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't yet met a nigger that wasn't more trouble than it was worth.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers are totally worthless!That’s why it’s best to avoid the groid at all cost! The life I have is 90% nigger free. Sure, they may drop package from Amazon off now and then. Or I may see one while getting material in Home Depot. But for the most part, don’t have any interaction with them.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't shock me at all. Niggers...... Can't live WITH 'em, Can't live....... WITH them........

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Fuckin niggers will take anything they can get for free.

You know that's the cleanest that baff will ever be!
    Tru Dat!!

13. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    This is 100% true going back to the first slaves, hence what someone once said, "We should have picked our own cotton."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

15. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Doesn't shock me at all. Niggers...... Can't live WITH 'em, Can't live....... WITH them........
    Or like what Al Bundy said about women, "Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post