Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mild mannered Chemistry Teacher at nigger school takes a shot at nigger wrangling

Video shows 16-year-old pinned to floor in fight with Kentucky teacher

Lil' niglet threw the first punch and still had fresh gunshot wounds from a drive by.

A Kentucky school teacher pinned a student to the floor and pulled his hair during a fight over his bandanna-style neck gaiter, wild video shows.

The footage, captured by a fellow student at Marion C. Moore School in Louisville, shows 16-year-old Jamir Strane beneath his chemistry teacher, William Bennett, during the Monday melee.
    https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/video-...tucky-teacher/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Queue nigger shyster Ben Crump to sue for this obvious raysiss attack. I’d bet my left nut that the bat fairy will visit this nigger before it makes it to 18. Will the 350 lb battle sow mammy be wailing in the street to Jeebus?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Queue nigger shyster Ben Crump to sue for this obvious raysiss attack. I’d bet my left nut that the bat fairy will visit this nigger before it makes it to 18. Will the 350 lb battle sow mammy be wailing in the street to Jeebus?

That's for shit sure. What a typical nigger! He admits to throwing the first punch yet that skinny little dindu fucking nigger isn't in jail or a detention facility?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals destroyed teachers’ authority and ability to administer discipline when necessary. It now seems like the prisoners are running the prison. Why would anybody want to be a teacher anymore? Kids can now tell the fucking teacher what to do. Imagine that!
    I remember in the late 1970s when I was in high school. New Haven Connecticut. My science teacher would not let a nigger arriving late in the room because it was repeatedly late for class and prewarned. Roaming the hallways automatically got you suspension. Nigger demanded to be let in the room and started talking trash.
    Nigger repeatedly pounded on the fucking door. This was a heavy pine door with a window that had wire inside of the glass. My teacher finally got annoyed opened the door and told it that administration was on the way and it needed to leave. The nigger then took a swing at the teacher.Mr. Klein was a science teacher, but he was no slouch.A white man his late 30’s and stood 6’1” weighing maybe 200 lbs and in good shape. He blocks the shot and throws a beautiful upper cut resulting in the nigger being knocked out! Everyone in the class applauded.
    Administration came and carted the nigger off with it’s bloody mouth. No big deal was made. Just a teacher’s word and a few students who witnessed it.Nigger not only got suspended,assault charges were filed by the school for assault.The teacher was commended for defending himself.End of story.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A male and female snakehead, lol. Invasive species that should be removed from this continent.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Fuck that stupid nigger. Should have beat the monkey harder.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teacher is really fortunate the pack mentality in the surrounding monkey crowd didn't kick in and pick up a chair or desk and split his skull.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The chimpanzee's homie, who kept jibbering, and grabbing the teacher, needed a good boot to the lips.
    I notice that nigger's trying to "Break it up" are actually trying to wrap you up, leaving your head wide open
    to be hit. I saw it last week on a plane fight video. Next time I see a nigger rolling around, fighting a human,
    I'm field goal kicking it in the mouth.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The chimpanzee's homie, who kept jibbering, and grabbing the teacher, needed a good boot to the lips.
    I notice that nigger's trying to "Break it up" are actually trying to wrap you up, leaving your head wide open
    to be hit. I saw it last week on a plane fight video. Next time I see a nigger rolling around, fighting a human,
    I'm field goal kicking it in the mouth.
    Exactly! Right in the fuckin' chiggun stripper.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    A male and female snakehead, lol. Invasive species that should be removed from this continent.
    Not just the continent, but removed from the entire planet.